Kairee: Bang of the Day 06/19/2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
So guys, i had planned this some time back now, just never got time and unforseen circumstances prevented my online times. . . but now that they are over, i find myself in a very even more rusty mode, but I have high spirits to being writing some stuff up on Kairee and Kairee only, nothing else can motivate my writing mood at all,  ðŸ˜ƒ

------------------
SO todays epi was . . umm. . A step forward i'd say,

the symbolism of Ambuj anger from AMbi's side on Anuj yesterday got reciprocated and this time Ambi was in line of fire from ANuj himself. .

The inclusive bang was Ambi's mum "blasting" Anuj on the issue of Mala, and her being in the house,  poor Anuj lol. . 

but poorer AMbi, who had gone out to get a gift for him and came back to get a blasting coz now ANuj obviously wud not have a clue about  Hambee and his ex-flame behind all this drama. .

But many hopes still exists , coz this is Kairee, and hope is everywhere. .

AMbi dealt with the ANuj anger perfectly in the aftermath  by stating her high regard for AMbuj relations, and left rest to Anuj to think whatever her wants, that will usrely bring him to lower temperatures. .

Last bit was awesome, Ambi Kusum chat on who might have called AMbi's mother,  and Mala comin in . . .. OOO. . I just loved the expression on Kusum. . . .yeehaw . . . .Means that Kusum will be most likely be seen playing a more of a supportive role by the side of AMbi, coz so far,  Kusum hasnt got any significant involvement in this case. . So after today and that Sighty BANG that Kusum gave to Mala was wow. . I loved it.  😃

biggest BANG yet::::: Nooo o oo o o o , I cud see Ved in the epi, but where was my dear lali lipistick ??? I was waiting for a camera zoom on her face all smiles as usual in new ANUj entry , , really wish she was there. . .  If ved is in the epi means Lali lipistick's mum is okay now, since Ved and Sajni went together to se Sajni's mum, so if Ved's back, I wud expect Sajni back too, coz there is no way Sajni can stay back without her Sajna lol 😆  . . SO anyways, I really wish Lali lipistick shows up soon, coz I am missing her badly  . 
--------------------

SO that was rather a jumbled up version of Bang of the Day,  lol  , tbh, I think it was a more of a rambled on Episode summary lol 😆

I will aim to improve, and as in most writings, most things with me start very much like this, not gud quality, but hope you liked it. . .

Hit the like button, and please leave a nice critical comment 😃

Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago
Great bang write up.  Continue please at least we get a gist of the episode.  Now if only we could make the updates regular too.  This forum really needs to pick on big time!!!😛
Originally posted by pratts

Great bang write up.  Continue please at least we get a gist of the episode.  Now if only we could make the updates regular too.  This forum really needs to pick on big time!!!😛

true,

i will try to do this bangs every time I can,  and will slowly get regular with them,  😊
Tabla tod writing boss ...  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Madhura2105

Tabla tod writing boss ...  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰

😆 oh yeah. . . and will carry on . . hopefully with more bangs written my writing will improve 😃
Originally posted by pjarpi

nice one...

thank you
Originally posted by Vinder90

😆 oh yeah. . . and will carry on . . hopefully with more bangs written my writing will improve 😃

then am sure the rankings are gonna reach takiyaa phaad heights 😃😃😃
Originally posted by Madhura2105

then am sure the rankings are gonna reach takiyaa phaad heights 😃😃😃
#

hopefully. . . Also due to academics season starting up soome of the activity loss can be related to that. .  but I am sure activity will rise with some time. . and hopefully the bangs that i write lol will work to some extent. . coz if every bang turns to a hot topic = >250 views, it really comtributes to forum rankings in a +++ way 😃