Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

I am buying the current track !! with reason !! (Page 2)

nashil IF-Dazzler
nashil
nashil

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
@chitss 
Different ppl have different style of thinking and believing ... trusting ... its quite natural .. so blaming kunal for not believing siddhi and accepting him that she might have tried to kill her baby is acceptable ... kunal thinks by brain not by heart ... siddhi thinks by heart not by brain ...

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nashil

@chitss 
Different ppl have different style of thinking and believing ... trusting ... its quite natural .. so blaming kunal for not believing siddhi and accepting him that she might have tried to kill her baby is acceptable ... kunal thinks by brain not by heart ... siddhi thinks by heart not by brain ...
If that was true he would have figured out Richa's game in a second!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariyal

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nashil

@chitss 

Nashil and chitra I'm sorry I'm coming between ur conversation

@ nashil i would like to know what is thinking by heart ?Confusedive always seen people telling thinking by heart or brain, well according to me everyone think by brain, haa emotions can sometimes overpower what our brain tells us but at the end its our brain which makes the decision . So in this case if kunal thinks by his brain , did his brain tell him a mother tried to kill his child just because use wanted to distance her child from her chid's father ? strange thing no?Confused if kunal thinks by his brain, when Richa gave him the baby and tried to be ''good girl'' why didn't his brain tell him : look Kunal she is the same woman who tried to kill ur wife and unborn child,  accused u of a rapist? why didn't his brain tell him that? does his brain have selective thinking skills? Confused

Edited by roshani45 - 06 September 2012 at 3:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsss

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
 I seriously dont want to comment on brain and heart.. But he knows clearly that neither kunal nor siddhi killed rohit.. So on what basis he left her in imprisonment???? Coz of that he believed all the words against siddhi by family and by siddhi itself??????  So Life imprisonment is the punishment for the so called blame thrown on siddhi by family members????
Not only he had forgotten the marital vows & promises given to siddhi.. but also...  the basic principle of law "Even if thousands of culprits escape, not even a single inocent person should be punished."

As in richa's case "due to incapability of being rich" he left her..
  then wt can be assumed in siddhi's case... ?? "due to incapability of ???

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 06 September 2012 at 3:07pm

Go to top