Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

I am buying the current track !! with reason !!

nashil IF-Dazzler
nashil
nashil

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
here its not about nari shakti nor about gold medalist clueless and siddhi finding out the truth and stuff
to put an end to few doubts about kunal's smartness
i'll say the situations which the track had brought were quite logical in a manner kunal reacted and anyone else would react in case of this ...
if i am not wrong
it was a deal between siddhi and richa that untill and unless she leaves kunal and signs the divorce paper kunal will not be out of jail and also
she has to go to jail and leave kunal ...
and this deal was a secret deal and also at first place kunal did doubt siddhi for her sudden change in behaviour and went to meet her but her rudeness towards kunal was the break through point between the two and kunal was so hurt that he never went to see siddhi again though he missed her every second in these 9 years and also left law and also spoilt 9 years ...
and then how the story was put in front of him and the way things progressed its human tendency to start accepting it though andar se kyu nahi lagta ho ke kuch gadbad hai ya galat hai ...
matter of fact he waited for siddhi that's the reason he didn't get married ...
here the problem is siddhi thought kunal has married richa and has a prolific life but when abhay did mention to her about kunal being bartender and also selling his gold medal so it was obvious for siddhi to doubt and find the truth ... nothing is wrong here
coming back to kunal
well some may point out at his smartness and stuff
Kunal's character graph is like jab bhi woh hurt hota hai he never thinks he reacts ...
remember batiwala job track ...
even during the rape case when thakral called kunal and told that siddhi is trying emotional stuff and all he believed him and then he was really pissed at siddhi ...
so i am buying current track ...
also here i'll like those sinal nok jhokes which were missing will be brought back
initially it would be angry young man stuff but then some moments too ...
kunal being rude to siddhi ...
i also think by next week i am expecting a maha episode where they might show parents trap track ...
so this has to be a good track and right now i am getting a feeling that cv's are trying best to bring back the trp's to new high i mean around 4 ... WinkWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaMalarkodiAnkitaKaranKarthiN90

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Ok I would like to know why principled Kunal never thought of re-appealing the case when he very well knew that she did not muder Rohit?Richa dumped him yet he did not waver when it came to helping her in Vineet issue?

Secondly fine Richa and the nurse told him Sid wanted their baby dead but still could he have not once found it out from Sid? Sid cut a deal with Thakral for her kid and then why would she try to kill her kid?

And why does it always have to be Siddhi to his rescue , why does the show glorify Siddhi and deride Kunal?

And coming to Siddhi why would you leave the person you love in the hands of the devil?Could she have not told him at some point of time?Could she not have fought the case using her brains rather than just crying and cutting a damn lame deal!

Edited by chitsss - 06 September 2012 at 1:56pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaarabicaGayathri_MSKFariyalMalarkodiparadigmAnkitaKaranKarthiN90rainbowgirl-Rojaa-norzar-Bhavi

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Ok I would like to know why principled Kunal never thought of re-appealing the case when he very well knew that he did not muder Rohit?Richa dumped him yet he did not waver when it came to helping her in Vineet issue?

Secondly fine richa and the nurse told him Sid wanted their baby dead but still could he have not once found it out from Sid? Sid cut a deal with Thakral for her kid and then why would she try to kill her kid?

And why does it always have to be Siddhi to his rescue , why does the show glorify Siddhi and deride Kunal?

@ bold Chitra u know i read this  : Behind every success full man there is a woman and behind every woman's tears there is a man( i dunno if this is true )  , so cvs has taken this statement so seriously that just to prove this  they have butchered Kc's character , in addition to this Ek said Parichay is about a family Confused they are showing a combination of all : tears + supportive wife + family drama = look at KC's condition 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenarabicachitsssGayathri_MSKMalarkodirainbowgirlAnkitaKaranKarthiN90norzar-Bhavi

nashil IF-Dazzler
nashil
nashil

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Ok I would like to know why principled Kunal never thought of re-appealing the case when he very well knew that he did not muder Rohit?Richa dumped him yet he did not waver when it came to helping her in Vineet issue?

Secondly fine richa and the nurse told him Sid wanted their baby dead but still could he have not once found it out from Sid? Sid cut a deal with Thakral for her kid and then why would she try to kill her kid?

he could have reappealed the case if siddhi had told kunal about the deal ... or infact hinted him ...
here he had a doubt but his doubt never had a base ...
nor anyone i mean raveena or vikram told him what exactly had happened ... they preferred being silent and more over siddhi's behaviour had hurted kunal deeply ...

and then also there came a story of siddhi have taken  money from richa and stuff ... siddhi showing fawls to kunal and stuff ...

sometimes naa chahte hue bhi you tend to believe things ... though andar hi andaar u'll be not accepting it ...

and that's the reason ...

for kunal helping richa in vineet's case though he being dumped by her ...

here richa did dump kunal but the reason was evident cos of money and also the fact he cannot give richa the luxurious life ...

but he never hated richa he always respected the feeling of love ...

and later when they became friends he thought richa should not have pain when he had a doubt on vineet and a true friend would react in a same manner ...

here when nurse and richa plotted things ... few days had already passed and all the stories about siddhi had made way ... of siddhi being villian and also siddhi at point accepted it and also told kunal that she never wants to see him again ( m not sure about this ) ...

did kunal knew about the deal ?? no then on current situation and fact he was compelled to accept it though he never believed it ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@nashil 
Siddhi sees Kunal in Richa's arms saying i love you , yet she believes him an stands by him all through the rape case.
He was rude to her at every opportunity yet she chose to believe in her love and her belief that he loved her too during divorce track.If Siddhi could when the situations were adverse why not KunalAngry?Why this injustice to Kunal Chopra's character , if this is not nari-shakti then what is?

Kunal did not ahve to know about the deal to re-appeal , he knew very well that Rohit did not die from that accident , both Siddhi and Vikarm told him that , wasn't that knowledge enough to reappeal?

but he never hated richa he always respected the feeling of love
Exactly he respected the feeling of love but what did he do here , he forgot his marital vows , he did not attempt to free his pregnant wife from wrongful punishment and even worse he decided that his wife was so inhuman that she would want her own flesh and blood dead , the baby she carried for 9 months , the baby for whom she suffered labour ?Please how lame can that be?That is why I say without hesitation that this was plain assassination Kunal's character and nari-shakti ki jai!

If they wanted to redeem Kunal they would have post leap by showing him expose Richa but no now we will have Kunal pretending to hate Siddhi , be rude to her blah blah and then FATE will reveal richa's true colors and kunal will yet again cry and be made to look like a loser while Siddhi Maiyya will be a saint!

Edited by chitsss - 06 September 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaGayathri_MSKFariyalparadigmMalarkodiAnkitaKaranKarthiN90-Rojaa-norzar-Bhavi

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry i didn't get that Nashil...you say that Kunal forgave Richa for leaving him for money & that was ok but according to you, with Siddhi it's different bcz the woman who had earlier left him for money, tried to rape him & kill his wife told him that his wife who had till recently being trying everything to save him had tried to kill their child & he naturally believed her, right?

Frankly I was trying to forget that guy & was looking forward to a person who would, on coming in contact with his wife, figure out the truth for himself, make matters right, get justice for his wife & try to heal his & more importantly, her wounds. But no, if one goes by the precap, we will continue to get the same KC again, afterall a recent article stated that the story notwithstanding the characters will remain the same.
So welcome back clueless Kunal & She-savior Siddhi!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenarabicaGayathri_MSKMalarkodiKarthiN90-Bhavinorzar

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

I'm sorry i didn't get that Nashil...you say that Kunal forgave Richa for leaving him for money & that was ok but according to you, with Siddhi it's different bcz the woman who had earlier left him for money, tried to rape him & kill his wife told him that his wife who had till recently being trying everything to save him had tried to kill their child & he naturally believed her, right?

Frankly I was trying to forget that guy & was looking forward to a person who would, on coming in contact with his wife, figure out the truth for himself, make matters right, get justice for his wife & try to heal his & more importantly, her wounds. But no, if one goes by the precap, we will continue to get the same KC again, afterall a recent article stated that the story notwithstanding the characters will remain the same.

Fari you forgot the smart part of the story. I am not sure which part of the show made him look smart and intelligent? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaGayathri_MSKFariyalMalarkodiKarthiN90

nashil IF-Dazzler
nashil
nashil

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

I am talking till he went to party to show richa the intention of vineet ...
And coming to KC he always believes what he sees ... Except during raveena's weeding day when every thing was against siddhi but he believed her ... So and abhi precap se we can't assume things as we know precap and promo's have been misleading .. infact articles have also been misleading ...

Go to top