Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Actually nidhi as a intern has no right on any patient ..she is not even authorised to tend to a patient without supervision...there is supposed to be a resident doc present who decides when the patient needs to e discharged ...and yes she is 24 not 4 ...this is not how you behave with ur senior in any field of work...it is embarrassing ...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

And for crying out loud you need no substance  or test in fire to gain that...it is the first thing taught in school..respect..learn to respect...I do not know why KP jee has to time and again  butcher her character  to make a stupid point regarding this generation

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hardly one can believe that this is the same KPji ... Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun29

Actually nidhi as a intern has no right on any patient ..she is not even authorised to tend to a patient without supervision...there is supposed to be a resident doc present who decides when the patient needs to e discharged ...and yes she is 24 not 4 ...this is not how you behave with ur senior in any field of work...it is embarrassing ...

Even my 5 year old knows how to talk to his teachers... other kids in the higher standards...
This is...no not immaturity... not  merely disrespect...What exactly is this?
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The show lacks some body from medical field on the advisory body- while handling such type of shows usually they have to check with someone in the same field-

but i know this is a daily soap-😉-anything can happen-

but seriously the hierrachy is to be followed in any field-medical, media, teaching, engineering-

i remember my professors- the wife was the HOD of the dept and husband was in the same dept as a senior professor- both equally talented and wonderful teachers-and as students we never used to believe they were couples inside the campus.
our sir was always polite and respectful towards her, and outside the campus she used to be a lovely and graceful wife.

Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i too felt why nidhi is talking like that with the dean of that hospital...😕
BUDDH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Out and out bad behaviour by Nidhi.  As a wife, as an intern, as a junior, whichever way you look at it.  What does the Director get by making this soft love story so bitter?
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kpjii already passed the msg: Nidhi will keep mixing her personal and professional life and that way she will learn and grow. This is KPji's brilliant idea of character butchering and then redemption. I just dont understand how a writer can be so cruel to his/her characters? 
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear, nice post.. Yes it is irritating to watch nidhi say those lines again & again... Nidhi bhale intern ho par kotnis ka boss uska pati hain... Nidhi par agar koi himmat se ungli utha sakta hain toh woh ashu hain...
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This 'mera patient', was getting a bit too much.
Mixed-up girl, instead of saying 'mera pati' kept saying 'mera patient'.😆