India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mera Patient

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Did anyone else find it irritating?? I found Nidhi's constant jabbering of "Mera Patient", " Mera Patient " quite irritating... 

Dr. Ranganath and Ash are asking about Amar's relatives... obviously someone has to foot the bill... 
When Amar is well enough to flirt with her... why can't he talk to the hospital management? Isn't she just an intern after all... 

This way every intern can get anyone into the hospital and provide treatment... their HODs have no say. What about the deposits, payments bills?? 

Edited by fanktlk - 06 September 2012 at 1:35pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

YessoptasharoseBUDDHmyeraArmu4evaPoojaMishtySSA777koyelbasuLibraSujatha.raorajanigandha26wavesKrrish4Youhkp11kaks0211shobha21vyomanjayanti_djparmarAttrockssun29RainbowSunmudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I found her behaviour borderline insolent today...I hope medical interns are not watching this show...they could get into serious trouble if they started behaving this way with their deans...

Never knew any intern had the authority to decide when to discharge patients,...!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2000PooliciousSSA777fanktlkkoyelbasukaks0211shobha21ttrocksRainbowSun

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

I found her behaviour borderline insolent today...I hope medical interns are not watching this show...they could get into serious trouble if they started behaving this way with their deans...

Never knew any intern had the authority to decide when to discharge patients,...!

Amar seems to be flirting with her.. only so that she keeps the authority at bay... 

Such disrespect of Dr. Ranganath and Ashutosh in front of Amar and the audacity of Amar to argue back that they have no right to question him...

I understand the lead are fighting... but is it okay for some one to misbehave with one and the other just looks on..  They are a family for God's sake!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777koyelbasuLibraSujatha.raoshobha21ttrocksRainbowSun

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Amar seems to be flirting with her.. only so that she keeps the authority at bay... 

Such disrespect of Dr. Ranganath and Ashutosh in front of Amar and the audacity of Amar to argue back that they have no right to question him...

I understand the lead are fighting... but is it okay for some one to misbehave with one and the other just looks on..  They are a family for God's sake!!

But if you see, the minute Ashu left, she defended him...this is what leads me to believe that they cannot be headed for any serious heartbreak for Amar...in fact, Amar noticed her defence of Ashu and smiled even...i can't help feeling he is there for a purpose...but this gangster angle is confounding!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkshobha21ttrocks

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

The professional decorum,medical background  is already a joke for the sake of trps and what not ...so nothing should surprise us anymore...I am waiting to see some growth in nidhi  as promised by the writer ...she has the making of a good doctor all she needs is professional discipline...and to stop mixing personal life with her work...which hopefully she would learn...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkshobha21ttrocksRainbowSunmudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Nidhis behaviour has been disappointing..since past few days.. i dun get it ..why she has to put down Ashu at every juncture..! U deffo dont talk to ur senior that way..! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkshobha21ttrocks

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
cant ashu ..as HOD simply assign amar to a diff doctor .. 
i think she is deliberately doin it coz she knows ashu the hubby would indulge her !Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkshobha21ttrocksmudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Apart from decorum of the office, Nidhi is forgetting that she is a wife too... need not keep on reacting exactly 180 degrees away from ashu... that too in front of Ranga...

I agree with you... no difference between Mallu & Nidhi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkshobha21

Go to top