"I like Anushka,Deepika, Kat, & Parineeti" Ranbir - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
and amongst the girls I like Anushka Sharma, Deepika Padukone, what Katrina does is also amazing and Parineeti Chopra.

Why couldn't he just say "Everyone except Sonam Kapoor." 😆
This is Ranbir's sugar coated version of "iski li uski li"
lol not sure about Parineeti..but he basically just mentioned the ladies he has been linked up to.
he's favorites changes all the time...on BAH days, it was all about his favorites sonam,deepika, bips and konkona

but I like what he said about deepika
About PC and Sonam..its nothing new..he has been taking digs at them for years..

Ranbir said this about Ileana in the same interview

When I saw the audition, I was bowled over. It was just a shot of her talking to the camera. Anurag has this quality of talking to the person and getting quite deep with him/her so that person becomes transparent in front of the camera as far as their acting is concerned. Ileana has surpassed my expectations. The kind of films she has been doing in the South and then adapting Barfi is phenomenal for her. It's a whole new world for her, the language, etc. She does everything with ease, poise, beauty and dignity and it's not an easy thing.

So far , apart from her acting and her character Jhilmil, earlier..no warmth at all for PC😕.

(Imran Khan is the same..he makes no pretence! He doesn't like Genelia,Katrina and Sonam)

Ranbir says he likes Arjun,Ranveer and Nawaz among male actors..

I notice that Bebo talks more about Ranbir than he does about her..
Edited by you2 - 11 years ago

people change. they grow. its natural.

BAH was so long ago!

he said what Kat does is amazing because he doesnt want to say he 'likes' her in case

it gets interpreted as 'like, like". he said like for the others.

i feel he has more than 'liking' for katrina. but thats his own business.

Yah you can tell Ranbir and PC are just co-actor's.. They could barely hug each other during the outtakes of the front row..

And whatt! I knew Imran doesn't like Kat and Sonam, but Genelia too?
I can tell Imran doesn't like Kat. He always mentions how she's just a co-star. I think he's best friends with Deepika so that's why he's backing her up with the whole thing that happened. I remember a magazine interview he said Deepika was his only friend from the industry
When I read the interview, I just thought Ranbir didn't name PC or Kareena or Vidya because he doesn't see them as being in the "new lot." But Ranbir-PC don't like each other, whaaat? ðŸ˜²
Uh oh. Don't count all the girls you slept with.