India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

For You TanHa!!!

AnnieR Newbie
AnnieR
AnnieR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hey I'm here again but today it's not at all about the episode and neither the drought stuck couple SwaRon.
Someone said "Being Ignored Is The Worst Feeling Ever" and this is what I feel TanHa is making us feel. No doubt they are the most unbeatable actors of Indian Television,acting like Swayum and Sharon onscreen could have given them the toughest time of their career and they are inexplicable in words when it comes to acting!
Coming to the point of IGNORANCE,folks how many of Us have actually felt the presence of Tanha in our lives. I mean there is a term as 'Public Relation',does TanHa ever barge on that??
Like some other fans who are lucky enough to get responses from their favourite actors on social networking which is almost like a communication that brings them closer to their screen idols and even brings popularity to the actors.. But where is TanHa? Being leads of a popular youth show they behave like some age old experienced actors who just doesn't believe in all this modern era networking!!
Bina bole reh nahi paungi islie keh hi deti hu ki yeh 'law of diminishing returns' apply ho raha hai na SwaRon this will not work like eco but will actually decrease the demand. Such moronic types misunderstandings ACTUALLY don't happen within real life couples even if they are a FAIRYTALE one..huh!! Rehne do don't want to get there!
Now back to TanHa I'm really upset ki woh aisa kyun karte hai apne fans ke saath.. How much it takes to come online for some hours each week(not even day) and talk to your fans so that they too feel special just as they always try to make THEM(TanHa) feel?
Pata nahi kya likh rahi hu but jo Dil mein aya share kiya maine with all you TanHa fans...You people agree or not but this really is disheartening for me Unhappy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

puji712sandhu89Fabnidz30sw1234NabzKaJenDMGproudbongLamheChurakeDilBanjara

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top