Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Reason for low TRPs (Page 2)

Poll Question: Why have the TRPs of the show suddenly started falling?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
32 [42.11%]
13 [17.11%]
27 [35.53%]
1 [1.32%]
3 [3.95%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Sony's shows are overall much, much better than those of other channels. At least they don't harp on about saas-bahu relations, multiple marriages, plastic surgery and terrorists popping up from nowhere. But lately Sony has confined itself to promoting only a few shows (you know which ones I mean), even when the viewers have moved on to others.

Also, the new shows have been duds (they could not even manage a TRP of 1) while KHTV which has been doing decently from the start never got a fraction of the promotion which these non-performing shows got.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayrtms

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Sorry but none of the above reason..

Mine reason is simple... M hating the way Mona is taking crap from Pradeep and anushka... 

Show is gng damn slow... it's lyk beating around the bush... Same pradeep anu bulbul track... same old sacrifice... STUPID!! I will start watching it agn aftr Moneet love story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti31

Sorry but none of the above reason..

Mine reason is simple... M hating the way Mona is taking crap from Pradeep and anushka... 

Show is gng damn slow... it's lyk beating around the bush... Same pradeep anu bulbul track... same old sacrifice... STUPID!! I will start watching it agn aftr Moneet love story.

In that case vote for the 3rd option...taking crap is what a Mahaan Bharatiya Nari is supposed to do...at least on TV.
No offence meant to anyone's cultural sentiments.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayrtms

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Liked all the posts and each one's opinion. Me too, sticking with the zero promotion option.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

kaistharocks Newbie
kaistharocks
kaistharocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Rival channel shows r better @10 pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index