Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Reason for low TRPs

Poll Question: Why have the TRPs of the show suddenly started falling?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
32 [42.11%]
13 [17.11%]
27 [35.53%]
1 [1.32%]
3 [3.95%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I choose the first reason.
I think Sony's entire attitude towards this show has been strange from the very  beginning. First they settled for a weak lead like Pawan Shankar (no offence to his fans, but he certainly lacks charisma); they never gave weekend recaps which they have given to every other darn show during its first month; hardly showed promos; did very little promotion on SBS/SBB (that, however, applies to all Sony shows); and took away it's second repeat slot too.

Now look at how much they have pumped into BALH and KTLK, even though the latter took months to pick up--special episodes, exclusive title track, multiple promos. Even today, we see a new promo for BALH every day. But for a show starring their golden girl Mona, Sony seems to have an indifferent attitude at best.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelnamitagloryzaishrayrtmsswethasyam08-Rafa--Sara.

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

namitagloryzrtmsjakther7Pirated_Funswethasyam08blyton-Sara.

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Zero promotion by the channel > I think is the biggest problem. It would be nice if Sony once in a while shows a promo so that there is a certain amount of curiosity. I always remember to watch the show, but I am not going to sit for it before the telecast of the show.

Irritating characters--Pradeep, Bulbul and Suhasi > Honestly none of characters irritate me. Yes I do get annoyed or hyper at times, but that is for a short time (that is different with other Sony dramas) I like how Pawan Shanker presents Pradeep. The character was never meant to be loved and PS makes it so easy to hate Pradeep. If I take into consideration that Mona and Pradeep's allience was because of an arrange marriage I don't think the character needed to be a charismatic actor. A next to door guy was sufficient enough. A hot looking actor would definitely benefit the show, but we have Vineet now Tongue I personally feel that Darshan became a lead actor and KHTV is about 4 characters in the lead (Mona, Pradeep, Vineet and Anu)!

Mona's mahaan Bharatiya nari act > This tests my patience at times, but I always had and have the hope that in the end Mona will be be a strong woman with her own mind. Her character could develop a bit faster though.

Vineet-Mona romance track > Moneet is the HIGHLIGHT of the show. An episode without Vineet feels incomplete and wasted. According to me KHTV is and will be a flop if they decide to buthcher Vineet for Monpra Dead

No reason, the Indian audience just doesn't like good shows! > I am sometimes confused when I see the high TRPs of other shows and wonder what Indian audiance find worth watching in these silly roona dhoona for nothing drama. Unnecessary separation tracks and then marrying SIL to save her izzat, marrying the same person 4 times and all those leaps thrown in between Dead

Good options Blyton Ji Smile Voted for the first option!

Edited by aishray - 06 September 2012 at 2:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsjakther7swethasyam08

movie.buff Groupbie
movie.buff
movie.buff

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
There are number of reasons for low TRPs.
The channel & the production house should consider the above mentioned reasons & should do something about the promotion of this show.
Bringing VINEET in the Promos of the show is the best thing to attract viewers.
Should Increase more and more Moneet scenes and please reduce those unbearable Pradeep-Anushka's.  Mona's deciding going back to Pradeep will only lead to shutdown of this show.Shocked

drpallavigoelPooja_0910namitagloryzSaviosaraffrtmsjakther7swethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
though posted for option one i have few more reasons too

First as u said no Promotion of the show no doubt it always happens most of the cases.

Second the char. of Pradeep n Anu - they ruined their characters even more worst that before.

Pradeep - always humiliating Mona n changing words near Anu and all if he was pointed wrong;he thinks he has done ehsaan on others is a big Thumbs Down to the show n his character; He want to sail on 2 boats at a time, repenting is also confusing for him his total character is Wacko

Anu - a MBA grad. President for a company having jealous n stooping low to show Mona cheap n bad and can go to any level is once again a Thumbs Down what was she shown as n what is she be shown now in the show. She too always blames Mona for everything, if a mosquito bites her, then also Mona's mistake, is she sneezes then also Mona's fault... Wacko

Bulbul - First she was shown ok ok, then becoming thief, then showing her a bit mature than previous, then going down to bhagaofy Anu n i think here Suhasi has big hand for Bulbul's behaviour, then now she became a brat to do anything mischief and talk rubbish with elders Dead

Suhasi - now her character is shown to be of double standards; first supporting fully DIL now she is baby sitting n supporting her Son fully n what ever he says is final for her without any opinion of her own. this was not the Suhasi shown at first, her character too was made Thumbs Down Now she started suspecting Mona??? Dead

Alok - this is the only character which wasn't changed from the start n his only -ve thing which we all didn't like from start is getting married off his daughter or DIL that's the only thing, otherwise his love n belief for Mona never changed. Clap He is the real support for Mona but she couldn't share with him fully.

Vineet - his character raised above till date with each passing episode Star

Mona - my my what to say it will be a big list to mention how character has been shown with up then down then up n down D'oh

1. Mona a bubbly wife, mom, DIL, daughter, friend n a bit daring to others but when comes near her hubby, she is shown Thumbs Down
2. Why always show her take the crap, n get kids sake in btw as the reason. OuchConfused
3. Even after throwing away from Pradeep's life, he still thinks he has his grip on her Angry She too sometimes take the crap then some other time give him back Confused Same to same dialogues all the time like i don;t know how to live, its not that i can't answer sort dialogues, taking humiliations what not again a big big Thumbs Down

so people couldn't take such crap all the time Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelnamitagloryzaishrayrtmsjakther7

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Zero Promotion by the Channel ,i think this is the only & most important reason for Low TRP, i really can't understand having A  strong story line till now it's TRP is too Low compares others Show, i don't want to mentioned any Show's name but just want to say becoz of promotion others Show r now got more TRP than this show, but if we deeply    noticed we can see having week Story line & also have gisa pita saas bahu drama others show's TRP higher than this show & it's only becoz of their Show's promotion even others show's r given promo of it's daily bases. so i don't think without promotion this show's TRP will fall down again & again only Promotion can save brings back it's TRP

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzaishrayrtmsswethasyam08

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
for me :

WEAK PLOTS : MAJOR POINT
making the modern second women as evil!!
wife taking all crap from hubby
crappy pardeep bulbul
weak charecterisation

LESS PROMOTION
no new promos

LESS lIKEAblE SIDE Characters
even if the story is weak ok, no promo ok but the casting is also wring, i just cant like pardeeps dad, bro, sis!! they have no likeablity factor, senselss comedy makes me go mad( cant stand dilnaz , her hubby is better) the kIDS are all wrong- they are not cute, they are pretty irritating mean and shallow!! pardeep ad suhasiDead

postives:
anu, vineet mona: i watch it for them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsswethasyam08

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
voted for the first one.Zero promotion of the show.sad that the TRP of the show went down frm 2.5.10pm show of the other channel is promoted so well n result is an increase in TRP.wnever u switch to that channel u see its promo.once u watch the show,u ask to urself  at the end of it wt was in it?other shows hv lovely couples n their life,which was missing in this show but nw v hv Moneet.love to see Mona-Vineet.such a lovely couple.was watching this show frm the beginning,at times with no choice.but got so attached to the show ever since Vineet was re-introduced.can't miss him even in a single episode.they must show interesting promos.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzaishray

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index