Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Viraat - What I'd Do For You (PART 3 updated) (Page 3)

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
wow i loved the line, i will be ur blanket when its too cold.i will be ur raincoat when it gets too rainy Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riastar..Ankita..

girl_rocks IF-Dazzler
girl_rocks
girl_rocks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
this is just amazing

riastar..Ankita..

Anu101 Senior Member
Anu101
Anu101

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Thank you so so much for the pmBig smile

Wow...wow and wowStar

It's not fair yaar. You are making it worse and worse!!!!!!!OuchI miss Virat sooo much!!!Dead

"I'm gonna make you love me baby..I'm gonna make you miss me"Heart-Just Perfect!!!!!!!

"Would you believe me if I told you I loved you so much? I'd rather you don't. So I can spend the rest of my life proving to you how much I do."EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed-Oh my god if someone said this to me I will be totallyDeadDeadDead 

CVs you've really got to see this postAngry and bring our Virat backAngry

Part 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that even a question to ask...YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! Definitely...waiting waiting and waiting!!!!!!!!Big smile

Edited by Anu101 - 07 September 2012 at 1:11am

riastar..Ankita..

gopisharma14 Senior Member
gopisharma14
gopisharma14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
loved it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riastar

chandana123 Senior Member
chandana123
chandana123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Virman are the best!!!
-Simz- IF-Rockerz
-Simz-
-Simz-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I want Part 3 ;) :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ankita..

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

One night, the moon asked me, "If she makes you cry, why don't you leave her?" I looked at the moon and said, "Would you ever leave the sky?"

V: Woh mera sab kuch hai. Zindagi hai who meri.

If you were a wound inside my heart, I'd rather the wound there with all the pain locked inside it than leave my heart without a trace of you.

V: Maanvi, please mat jao. Please ruk jao.

When people ask me if you're good, I say you're not. If people ask me whether you're better, I say no. How can I say whether you're good or better when I know you're the best?

V: Tum hi duniya mein ladki ho ek, sabse pyaari. You da best girl in the world.

Every time I make you smile, every time I cheer you up. Every time I fight for you and every time you make me feel like a part of your life are times I thank God I'm alive.

V: Tum meri partner sirf aaj ki nahi, nahi kal ki. Zindagi bhar ki partner ho tum meri.

If I have to spend my life without you, I'd be forced to spend my life without myself. You're too much a part of me. Loving you is not a matter of choice. It's what I do, what I am, and what I live for.

V: Apni poori zindagi tumhare saath bitaana chahta hun. Tumhari kya, apni aakhri saans tak.

The best day of my life was not when I was born or when I took my first step. It wasn't even the day I first met you. I believe that the best day of my life is every day I live knowing that you're mine.

V: Ab main tumhara kya hun?

If I ask you to love me back, would that be right? If I ask you to love me now, would that be fair? If I asked you to stay, would that be too much? So I just ask you to please believe me, that when I say I love you, I mean it with all my heart.

V: Tumhi meri partner ho, tumhi mera future ho. Tumhi mera pyaar ho. I love you Maanvi.

Every time I hug you, I think of all our best moments. Of every smile, of every tear. Of every laugh, of every memory. I then look down at you and realize yet again, that the best of the world is right here in my arms.

V: Main tumhe iss zindagi mein toh kya, agle janam me bhi kuch nahi hone dunga.

If I turn away, don't think I don't love you anymore; I'm just afraid I'll miss you too much if you're gone. You see, it's not that I don't love you. It's just that I love you way too much.

V: Ab tumhari bimari, meri bimari hain. Hum iske saath ladenge, apni aakhri saanse tak.

Ask me how much I'm willing to give you. I'd say 'As much as you want me to'. Ask me if I'm willing to die for you. I'm not stupid. I'd rather live for you. Ask me how my life was before I knew you. What life? There no such thing as life without you.

V: Tumhare alawa main kisi aur ke bare mein soch bhi nahi sakta. Main tumse alag hoke nahi jee sakta Maanvi.

PART 4?

Hmmm...I'll think about it LOL

Edited by AngelicDemon - 07 September 2012 at 11:36pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

swetharaovgaajs1234Anu101riastarchandana123luv_virmaanaysha1989Captain_Parinrithyaomika17BrunoMarsalicemathvirumanuSyed695-Aswathy-preetipc.Sumi.Zehnaseeb...Jes...

Anu101 Senior Member
Anu101
Anu101

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for updating and for the pmBig smile
Each time I went through a pic and read the wording I was like - Yes this is my favourite!!!!! But when I scrolled down..I was like no this one is my favourite..Well I had to keep on doing that and my final decision is that I loved every single one of them!!!!!!!!Star
After I read the post now I've got this strange feeling inside meOuch Yes I miss Virat..the caring possessive Virat who could do anything for Manvi and I miss him so badlyCryCry I can't even explain what that feeling isOuch 
From morning thinking about the maha episode and hoping that there will be some VirMan scenes in it. Only got through the morning thinking of the perfect life FF..now you've completely ruined it darlingCryCry I'm back to being bummed out and sadCry 
But I would not have missed your post for anything...cause it was so beautiful and heart touchingStar
The pictures were so perfectly chosen . I loved it!!!!

"If I have to spend my life without you, I'd be forced to spend my life without myself. You're too much a part of me. Loving you is not a matter of choice. It's what I do, what I am, and what I live for."HeartHeartHeartHeart-This was the my favourite out of the favourites. After I read this I was likeDeadDeadDead

How can you even torture us by saying that you will think about part 4Ouch You have to have to have to definitely!!!!!!!

HugzzzHug

Go to top