Punar Vivah

prashant doesnt make no sense (Page 2)

shruthi.A Groupbie
shruthi.A
shruthi.A

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyme

ye it is linked

just like he is upset with prashant, he realized he too is keeping his past alive

only difference is aarti have killed live man and yash is making aive the dead

nice one.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

Rheva Senior Member
Rheva
Rheva

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
i agree

Loveforlife

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Prashant does make a sense.
Coz what Yash has undergone its crystal clear now.
It was aarti's divorce truth which made him so mad coz am sure he had started feeling for aarti and then only he came to know abt prashant.
Now am sure he doesnt knw the full truth of prashant like how he cheated aarti.So he is thinking that by liking aarti he did a sin coz aarti's husband is alive and she is still Prashant's wife.
But again he felt that by feeling abt aarti he cheated on Arpita and her love.Thats why he said that he doesnt deserve to have her memories also.Poor man now he is standing completely alone on the cross road of his life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AniSweetyLoveforlife

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Prashanth doesnt seem like a reason here because
1. It doesnt explain breaking Arpita's memories...
2. It doesnt explain why he keeps getting glimpses of Aarti's image playing with the rain or she wearing the bangles or even her dancing image...

It seems like more of an issue of love... but i know its more than that because he tells Aarti that she has paap in her heart!

Loveforlife

Asya_Lover Senior Member
Asya_Lover
Asya_Lover

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Yeah, Prashanth doesnt seem like a reason here because
1. It doesnt explain breaking Arpita's memories...
2. It doesnt explain why he keeps getting glimpses of Aarti's image playing with the rain or she wearing the bangles or even her dancing image...

It seems like more of an issue of love... but i know its more than that because he tells Aarti that she has paap in her heart!

i was just reading all the replys and was gonna bring up the rain flashes yash always gets but you already mentionedLOL but yea exactly it doesnt make cvs are just making us believe its prashant the way they made us think aman was the reason. cvs are doing a good job in puttig all the twists in but they are dragging it to much its like been 3 weeks now Sleepy
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Confusion confusion Confused But i also think its not Prashant. even if it is related to him there must be another reason also.. it cant be the sole reason for Yash's anger ! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index