Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Push and Pull... (Page 2)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi_4ever

Love each and every word of this post. Yes, it really is a very harsh world out there and its Arnav's very family that is against him. However, with each and every storm their love emerges victorious. The portrayal of their bond is beautiful and heartwrenching..

You are right.. Bring it on!!
the pain would have been unbearable...if on one had i did not see arnav and khushi gaining courage and strength from each other...i so want to see where these two are headed now...and how are they going to face all the trouble and tribulations lying in store for them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4ever

sophee Goldie
sophee
sophee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

There are times in life...when everything seems to go wrong...every relation seems a lie...every pillar of support turning to dust...every shoulder shrugs you off...and you feel forsaken...alone...walking totally alone in a crowd...accompanied by a stampede of emotions...

Arshi essentially are going through this phase...especially Arnav...when his own shadow is ready to flee...the family for which he went through hell and high waters...he appointed himself the guardian of this very same family at a tender age...and carried this life breaking burden with ease...today...seems to be forsaking him..one by one...some by choice...some by pressure...some by emotions...but leaving they all are...and arnav is exactly in the center of this group...and as alone as the eye of the storm...totally unaware of the maelstorm of emotions around him..ready to engulf him...this storm is so going to shatter him...

And Khushi...still paying a price...a very heavy price...for someone else's sins...will her debt of innocence ever be paid in this life...or will she continue to suffer beyond too...but why doesn't this surprise me..maybe coz i live in a society where women are blamed for everything..from being childless...to bearing daughters...to breaking homes...to being characterless...to what not...they are the culprits...why..coz they are women...simple..sorry for the rant...yes...she is the outsider ..being fooled as an insider...and things will get worse for her...way more worse...

The silver lining...and yes..there is one..there always is one...is the arshi bond...that is growing strong with every problem..the bond that seems to thrive on pain and strife...the more they suffer the more they rely on each other for comfort and solace...the more others break their hearts...the stronger it makes their trust...and here they stand ..alone against the world...but when u have your one true love standing beside you...how can you ever be alone?

Yes...everyone is pushing them away...but that is precisely what is pulling them closer...the harsher the push...the stronger the pull...bring it on!!

Amazing Eveline. Again such an eloquent post. I'm speechless. Love especially the segment in bold. 
You are definitely the queen of expression, with such coherence and clarity. Keep it upClap
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi Eve

A very true stateof affairs and it is said that tt of time strengthens a bond.  This is that start of the ArHi relationship and it is still to pass several tests.

Arnie is paying the price of loving his family, specially his sister at the cost of his own happiness. Right or wrong he has done everything for her who does not know the sacrifices he has made on her behalf. Arnie will not back off yet again if the situation were to occur again. When he loves he just simply does.

He has met his perfect match in Khushi who is so similar to him yet different,  she bears the weight of others even if it is not hers to bear.  As you said because she is a women. Yes you and me live in a world where women are blamed for everything and that too by women.

Is it not evident that dadi does not blameher son for the past but the other women and even now is willing to back Shyam and blame Khushi.  We women are women's worst enemy.

But there is an occasion to rejoice.  I am witnessing a united ArHi as I always wanted and fingers crossed it is for ever.  I am so dreading the upcoming Garima story and the impact on ArHi. As long as they stick together I say bring on the drama that we have been seeing these past weeks though secretly I really wish Shyam meets a dreadful end.

Take care
hey..thanks for ur response and loved it...the bitter truth..isn't it...it is always the women that take great pride and joy in the suffering of their own kind...what does that say about us i wonder in shame?
how desperately we wanted to see this day...and how sweet when the waiting finally gets rewarded...U know..i have a very strong suspicion...that the Garima storm will lead to a temporary separation..physically or emotionally...but i know that these two are twin souls meant to be together and so...care a damn about these factors...these two especially our arnav can make the world go down on its knees...

sophee

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophee72

There are times in life...when everything seems to go wrong...every relation seems a lie...every pillar of support turning to dust...every shoulder shrugs you off...and you feel forsaken...alone...walking totally alone in a crowd...accompanied by a stampede of emotions...

Arshi essentially are going through this phase...especially Arnav...when his own shadow is ready to flee...the family for which he went through hell and high waters...he appointed himself the guardian of this very same family at a tender age...and carried this life breaking burden with ease...today...seems to be forsaking him..one by one...some by choice...some by pressure...some by emotions...but leaving they all are...and arnav is exactly in the center of this group...and as alone as the eye of the storm...totally unaware of the maelstorm of emotions around him..ready to engulf him...this storm is so going to shatter him...

And Khushi...still paying a price...a very heavy price...for someone else's sins...will her debt of innocence ever be paid in this life...or will she continue to suffer beyond too...but why doesn't this surprise me..maybe coz i live in a society where women are blamed for everything..from being childless...to bearing daughters...to breaking homes...to being characterless...to what not...they are the culprits...why..coz they are women...simple..sorry for the rant...yes...she is the outsider ..being fooled as an insider...and things will get worse for her...way more worse...

The silver lining...and yes..there is one..there always is one...is the arshi bond...that is growing strong with every problem..the bond that seems to thrive on pain and strife...the more they suffer the more they rely on each other for comfort and solace...the more others break their hearts...the stronger it makes their trust...and here they stand ..alone against the world...but when u have your one true love standing beside you...how can you ever be alone?

Yes...everyone is pushing them away...but that is precisely what is pulling them closer...the harsher the push...the stronger the pull...bring it on!!

Amazing Eveline. Again such an eloquent post. I'm speechless. Love especially the segment in bold. 
You are definitely the queen of expression, with such coherence and clarity. Keep it upClap
Embarrassed...thanks ..but honestly its arshi...they can make a writer out of anyone..
sophee Goldie
sophee
sophee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sophee72

Embarrassed...thanks ..but honestly its arshi...they can make a writer out of anyone..

Aah Now you are being modest my friend Wink
But seriously enjoy reading your posts so continue doing that Smile

eveline

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbk2

Hiral Hug

What a poignant post!

You said it Girl!!
Hug..OMG...i rediscovered you...LOL..so happy to see you here...keep in touch buddy and thanks ..glad u liked it!!

Sorry Hiral... Embarrassed

With the latest 'twist' this story has taken, I am pretty peeved these days and all I can do is rant...so I stay away from positive, optimistic TMs like you Smile, lest I taint your threads too with my pessimism!! 

The only good thing happening is the lovely progress in the Arhi relationship. But with Hitler Dadi hellbent on ruining their peace as well, things look bleak as of now.

See?! Told you...I have turned into a pessimist...Ouch

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Hiral Hug

What a poignant post!

You said it Girl!!
Hug..OMG...i rediscovered you...LOL..so happy to see you here...keep in touch buddy and thanks ..glad u liked it!!

With the latest 'twist' this story has taken, I am pretty peeved these days and all I can do is rant...so I stay away from positive, optimistic TMs like you Smile, lest I taint your threads too with my pessimism!! 

The only good thing happening is the lovely progress in the Arhi relationship. But with Hitler Dadi hellbent on ruining their peace as well, things look bleak as of now.

LOL...my dear shwets...all u can ever do is add shades to my writing...tainting???!! God Forbid...and u know i respect your pov...if you are not happy...u are not alone..there are plenty more like you...and you have ur reasons...and of course opinions...just that they are different from mine...big deal!! Its just a fictional show...love for reel cannot compensate love for real. This much i know about you..that you have always stated ur views with a healthy respect for each and every one...taking care of not hurting anyone's feelings or stepping on anybody's toes..

Phew...sorry...my point...love you...and love to interact with you...so please go ahead and paint my post black and blue...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sopheesbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Hiral Hug

What a poignant post!

You said it Girl!!

LOL...my dear shwets...all u can ever do is add shades to my writing...tainting???!! God Forbid...and u know i respect your pov...if you are not happy...u are not alone..there are plenty more like you...and you have ur reasons...and of course opinions...just that they are different from mine...big deal!! Its just a fictional show...love for reel cannot compensate love for real. This much i know about you..that you have always stated ur views with a healthy respect for each and every one...taking care of not hurting anyone's feelings or stepping on anybody's toes..

Phew...sorry...my point...love you...and love to interact with you...so please go ahead and paint my post black and blue...LOL

Hug  Hug

Go to top