India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Push and Pull...

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
There are times in life...when everything seems to go wrong...every relation seems a lie...every pillar of support turning to dust...every shoulder shrugs you off...and you feel forsaken...alone...walking totally alone in a crowd...accompanied by a stampede of emotions...

Arshi essentially are going through this phase...especially Arnav...when his own shadow is ready to flee...the family for which he went through hell and high waters...he appointed himself the guardian of this very same family at a tender age...and carried this life breaking burden with ease...today...seems to be forsaking him..one by one...some by choice...some by pressure...some by emotions...but leaving they all are...and arnav is exactly in the center of this group...and as alone as the eye of the storm...totally unaware of the maelstorm of emotions around him..ready to engulf him...this storm is so going to shatter him...

And Khushi...still paying a price...a very heavy price...for someone else's sins...will her debt of innocence ever be paid in this life...or will she continue to suffer beyond too...but why doesn't this surprise me..maybe coz i live in a society where women are blamed for everything..from being childless...to bearing daughters...to breaking homes...to being characterless...to what not...they are the culprits...why..coz they are women...simple..sorry for the rant...yes...she is the outsider ..being fooled as an insider...and things will get worse for her...way more worse...

The silver lining...and yes..there is one..there always is one...is the arshi bond...that is growing strong with every problem..the bond that seems to thrive on pain and strife...the more they suffer the more they rely on each other for comfort and solace...the more others break their hearts...the stronger it makes their trust...and here they stand ..alone against the world...but when u have your one true love standing beside you...how can you ever be alone?

Yes...everyone is pushing them away...but that is precisely what is pulling them closer...the harsher the push...the stronger the pull...bring it on!!

Edited by eveline - 06 September 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

sha.mima22arshi1983Srk30Feelittoggle45princessep1321011998dua_forevertinutinudesiserialfanJordinjulieariwalakarsriktjasskaug25serendipity235Ace11lovesharungkoolansfizzyfairypayel3004gnainaFalciparumTinkerfairybleeding.loveUKLotuscrackerszonemalosesopheezobshehspsharmilaArHi_4evershreya_lshilparoxxNishitaraoHorizonPreets19afsuudeeps_92Aahana-anjaani07MastMalangsbk2Hifahanitamalik-MeMyselfI

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hiral Hug

What a poignant post!

You said it Girl!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

deeps_92 IF-Rockerz
deeps_92
deeps_92

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
well said...these hard times is bringing arhi really closer and it is taking their love to new height
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hiral Hug

What a poignant post!

You said it Girl!!
Hug..OMG...i rediscovered you...LOL..so happy to see you here...keep in touch buddy and thanks ..glad u liked it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps_92

well said...these hard times is bringing arhi really closer and it is taking their love to new height
strange but true...when the going gets tough...the tough get going...love how the pain is forging arshi into one soul albeit two bodies...
afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Push and Pull is tagline of hate and lov

innocent kkg suffering a lot weather its hate or love she donot feel n enjoy lov due 2 zoo fisco
that woman after past reveal will face intense moments when the man realizing the mistake she will leave the man  and he himself maintain distance then what reward  and happines she will get in last for all her pain  instead of wooing her back hubby is  leaving the kkg path
Angry what a story
ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Love each and every word of this post. Yes, it really is a very harsh world out there and its Arnav's very family that is against him. However, with each and every storm their love emerges victorious. The portrayal of their bond is beautiful and heartwrenching..

You are right.. Bring it on!!
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Eve

A very true stateof affairs and it is said that tt of time strengthens a bond.  This is that start of the ArHi relationship and it is still to pass several tests.

Arnie is paying the price of loving his family, specially his sister at the cost of his own happiness. Right or wrong he has done everything for her who does not know the sacrifices he has made on her behalf. Arnie will not back off yet again if the situation were to occur again. When he loves he just simply does.

He has met his perfect match in Khushi who is so similar to him yet different,  she bears the weight of others even if it is not hers to bear.  As you said because she is a women. Yes you and me live in a world where women are blamed for everything and that too by women.

Is it not evident that dadi does not blameher son for the past but the other women and even now is willing to back Shyam and blame Khushi.  We women are women's worst enemy.

But there is an occasion to rejoice.  I am witnessing a united ArHi as I always wanted and fingers crossed it is for ever.  I am so dreading the upcoming Garima story and the impact on ArHi. As long as they stick together I say bring on the drama that we have been seeing these past weeks though secretly I really wish Shyam meets a dreadful end.

Take care

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lHorizoneveline

Go to top