Balika Vadhu

I am hating CV (Page 2)

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty54

@sreevask
 Not sure why your getting so defensive over what i stated as my opinion.  This is my point of view and if you do not like to read it then please dont go and open this post and dont make a comment. 

I was just stating that they are suppose to be showing a strong minded, and strong welled peron and here they keep showing her crying and crying and crying over this looser of ex husband of her that does not care about her at all. 

They have never in the past ever showed how Anandi could sense or feel Jagya coming or going ever? this is the first time they ever did this and this was the person she grew up with and all of the sudden while Jagya says Anandi and ther Anandi can feel Jagya near her... They are stretching this way too far. 

NO women at all would ever take a man that has hurt them so much and spoiled her life and the stress of her life has caused harm to her parents name and her name.   He had an open affair with another women and got that person become pregnant and still  they are showing her missing him and feeling sorry for him.  They are not showing too much of him miss treating her or calling her names and insulting her and coming to her fathers house during her mothers funeral and wanting to do jadoo work but they are showing her in a swing and eating jalibi and other things. 

I am lost as to when all of those things happen to the older Anandi and Jagya.  I know they were together in honeymoon and then right after he came back is when  he left to go and become a doctor and then his cheating started and calling her names and stuff. So please tell me that all of the jalabi eating and the swing and stuff did that all happen during that short time of there honeymoon?

CV is making us not like them too much because of the way they are portraying the character of anandi. 

I am watching this show from the beginning and all these scenes have happened. Grown up Anandi met grown up Jagya in Bilaria . The family along with both of them came to Jetsar and the second griha pravesh for Anandi was done in the haveli. The payal scene, the scene where Jagya puts sindoor on her maang happened in the haveli. The scene in Jagya 's FB which shows A kissing J on the cheek happened when they went on a Bike date in Jetsar. The tubewell scenes/tyre scene happened in Jetsar for which DS yelled at A. After that J got an admission letter/interview letter for his medical entrance and A argued on J's behalf  with the familyto let him study medicine .DS was against it. They went to Mumbai on their HM as J nyway had to go to M for the interview. They came back to Jetsar after the HM. Adult J and A wud have spent at least 6 mnths-1 yr together before he went to M. J keeping fast for A for Teej. etc happened during this time,
I am an AS supporter . But these scenes did happen Smile

Go to top