India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

I am hating CV

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Why is CV showing that Anandi and Jagya were these cross lovers. She never use to feel him coming and stuff before. 

THey are over doing this whole thing with Anandi. I am gettign really sick of watching her remember Jagya at every second of the day. Women you have had enough time to get over him. 

you were away from him for 5 years until she turned 18 and then he spend like what a honeymoon with her and he went to study to become a doctor and the had an affair for 5 years so it has been like over 7 years or so that she and him have been out of each others lives and he was not been her husband so she is acting like as if the whole thing happen to her yesterday. 

I understand its hard and all, but get with it Anandi you have a wonderful guy Shiv who loves and cares for you and does nto want to change you at all , his family has fully accepted you  and wants you to continue doing what you have been doing all this time and yet your setting there remembering some guy who left you the first chance another girl looked at him. 

Can they make Anandi a strong women. Not this girl who cries all the time over a man. The Show is not sending the right message. 

Its saying that no matte rwhat you do and how bad person you are then your always going to be forgiven and a women will always take you back which is WRONG... How long before another Guari comes in his life then what he will leave her again and then what.  Anandi needs to stop walking around like the walking dead. She needs to smile and give her relationship a try. 

I think it was to much showing Anandi feeling jagya calling her name and saying his name and suff that has never happened with those two before. When they were young they had a very stong friendship not romantic but very good friendship of two best friends and then when they came back they had a very short about of time with each other before he left again so where did this strong love come from that she can feel or sense him around her and all. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dun123satyasudhassarandhaBasantiiIvanaapabitra.kaliopaonlinebuddy75

sarandha Groupbie
sarandha
sarandha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
i sort of agree. the point is that there is no anandi in real life - its upto the cv's how they choose to show her journey and at the moment its turning out to be a pretty one sided affair. Even if she can't help remembering , where is the inner struggle of a strong woman who has to think about being fair to the man who's done so much for her, who's getting married to her on her request and so on ?
Just to build some strong dramatic effects - they are sending these mixed signals but there is a limit to which this affair can be shown a sone sided. Also send s a wrong message about women's inability to move out of abusive relationships.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

satyasudhasmansimatadi2512elasingh

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I don't understand why we r very much eager to jump on to cvs of a serial which is shown free of cost to us... To make a make a message oriented serial commercially viable, it requires some suspense to be maintained ,otherwise everything looks dull n insipid...let there b masala...just like we accept exaggeration in advertisements of products...

When we can't father its success or failure we can't point them as right or wrong... N hating is really a highly ridiculous gesture...as if of an enemy/ born rival...
Let us train our brain to enjoy the show as it is... Else changeover the channel..
Anandi will get jagat redeemed, b4 she moves ahead...as, it is for her sake , haveli people left him...so it is her duty to bring back the spoiled son, who is also like ur childhood friend...Shiv had seen how she handled him @ Bilaria...
AnSh will resolve it together , including Gauri's issue...
Thamo guna always pushes us towards pessimism...
Think something positive...b optimistic...
hope the attitudes change 4 better...for the sake of our happiness...

Anandi need not get the FBs...that she already knew... She stopped respecting jagat even as a human being n wished him life long mental unrest...in bhabhut track...
She never forgets his mistakes or forgive his misdeeds...
To her, jagat is the son of that family. Which supported wholeheartedly in her crises of not only jagat issue but of Dhongi Baba, daayan ,Heth singh,,n made her sarpanch n achieve a degree in education...(in a word they r responsible 4 her alround development) n arranged a collector for her life..proactively...and she feels for THEM..n reciprocate them..
In order to get bad FBs... Shiv shd torture her...then she compares the tortures of both...
Second chance has this inherent feature of comparison...
She gradually forgets while she interacts with Shiv's family...,,, n gets herself busy in day today chores...after she begets children...

So don't break the heads...ok? ..,,,..
If you hate to watch bv ..change the channel...but if you watch to hate bv change the forum...n let us live in peace ...
poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
The episode was bad and only the CVs are to be blamed for it.  The execution of the episode gave the impression that Jagya /Anandi were long lost lovers/soulmates and Shiv was the outsider who had come in between 2 lovers.
There was more emotion showed by Anandi in the sensing Jagya scene and the jalebi scene than the smiles that she gave to Shiv and her family .
The last scene was Angrywith the screen split between Anandi and Jagya thinking about each other and Shiv totally ignored.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
This is similar to the last Friday's scene, where they showed  Dadisa framed by S and J. Immediately everyone jumped on it saying that D is going to help J, request S to sacrifice and so on and so forth..

Let us hope that today's episode turns out to be different
Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
@sreevask
 Not sure why your getting so defensive over what i stated as my opinion.  This is my point of view and if you do not like to read it then please dont go and open this post and dont make a comment. 

I was just stating that they are suppose to be showing a strong minded, and strong welled peron and here they keep showing her crying and crying and crying over this looser of ex husband of her that does not care about her at all. 

They have never in the past ever showed how Anandi could sense or feel Jagya coming or going ever? this is the first time they ever did this and this was the person she grew up with and all of the sudden while Jagya says Anandi and ther Anandi can feel Jagya near her... They are stretching this way too far. 

NO women at all would ever take a man that has hurt them so much and spoiled her life and the stress of her life has caused harm to her parents name and her name.   He had an open affair with another women and got that person become pregnant and still  they are showing her missing him and feeling sorry for him.  They are not showing too much of him miss treating her or calling her names and insulting her and coming to her fathers house during her mothers funeral and wanting to do jadoo work but they are showing her in a swing and eating jalibi and other things. 

I am lost as to when all of those things happen to the older Anandi and Jagya.  I know they were together in honeymoon and then right after he came back is when  he left to go and become a doctor and then his cheating started and calling her names and stuff. So please tell me that all of the jalabi eating and the swing and stuff did that all happen during that short time of there honeymoon?

CV is making us not like them too much because of the way they are portraying the character of anandi. 

elasingh

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Sorry if I hurt u TM...
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I find it even more unrealistic , tht J is suddenly getting FB's of A.  As if Gauri never happened between them.

Rani48

Go to top