Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK- Suicide was a curse not afforded to angel

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Post dedicated to The BlackJaguar.thanx for inspiring me today to write it

There are lines of Lady Gaga...which applies to RK ...I'm already crazy. I'm a fearless person. I think it creeps up on you. I don't think it can be stopped. If my destiny is to lose my mind because of fame, then that's my destiny. But my passion still means more than anything...

RK  he is like devil himself, remember Lucifer once was an angel, and than he became devil, because of what? just because of this world sharing love with God.he wanted God to love him the most.. RK is just like that isnt he?first he lost his father and than when  He just wanted love for himself, from his mother at very crucial moment of his life but his mom remarried for whatever the reasons are still to be understood but in the end it turned that angel to devil..

"There are those hearts, reader, that never mend again once they are broken. Or if they do mend, they heal themselves in a crooked and lopsided way, as if sewn together by a careless craftsman. Such was the fate of Chiaroscuro. His heart was broken. Picking up the spoon and placing it on his head, speaking of revenge, these things helped him to put his heart together again. But it was, alas, put together wrong"..by Kate di Camillo.

he envies Madhubala because as Jess C Scott says..I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are. just because she can go beyond the limits to save people whom she loves.. and On the other hand RK has nobody,..but I think RK will be the one who will fall for Madhubala more deeply than her, because there is always the one who loves more, and being that one is always painful,awful thing.But there will come time when Madhu's kindness will strike heart of RK...and When one woman strikes at the heart of another, she seldom misses, and the wound is invariably fatal...

"Call miracle self-healing:
The utter, self-revealing
Double-take of feeling.
If there's fire on the mountain
Or lightning and storm
And a god speaks from the sky

That means someone is hearing
The outcry and the birth-cry
Of new life at its term"

i have read it somewhere you can go anywhere you want to go and do anything you want to do and buy all the things that you want to buy and meet all the people that you want to meet and learn all the things that you desire to learn and if you do all these things but are not madly in love: you have still not begun to live.. so real RK is not born yet, but he will born one day and that day reality is going to slap him more than he deserves, because for all the sins we commit god punishes us by merely making us fall in love with some one.

If it weren't for greed, intolerance, hate, passion and murder, you would have no works of art, no great buildings, no medical science, no Mozart, no Van Gough, no Muppets and no Louis Armstrong- Jasper fforde

So it created one hell of a ride called story Madhubala, aint it?
there are crimes of passion and crimes of logic. The boundary between them is not clearly defined, so Rishabh is not able to see that line clearly and that makes him more heartless regarding love..
I think the reason why RK is angry with her because, he knows that Madhu is his own property, and so her faithfulness should be always with him, it werent the photographs in the news paper it was the thought Madhubala betraying him that made him furious...He doesnt want pity or compassion or even affection, but what killed him was the thought of Madhu betraying him..so he just threw the atomic bomb at Madhu's heart by telling Malik all the real stuff reagrding his marriage and all other things..
The paradox of vengefulness is that it makes men dependent upon those who have harmed them, believing that their release from pain will come only when their tormentors suffer..so he is making her suffer to release his pain..but on the other hand, To be loved, feelings must be rationed. To love, the doors of hysteria, fantasy, and madness may be flung open..

Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'd be truly dead.. Passion is the act of people becoming suddenly, terribly, accidentally important...Deep within everyone's heart there always remains a sense of longing for that hour, that summer, that one brief moment of blossoming..He longs for that too. but he doesnt know it..it was clearly seen in precap, He wants Madhubala safe with him 24*7.. and that will lead him to love her more than his hatred for her..as

Jacki collins says,Falling in love is like getting hit by a truck and yet not being mortally wounded. just sick to your stomach, high one minute, low the next. Starving hungry but unable to eat. hot, cold, forever horny, full of hope and enthusiasm, with momentary depressions that wipe you out. Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what's happening. It's inevitable. An event you can't control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.
Madhu became extremely important to him and that was by an accident, it was like a tsunami of feelings for him...admit it or not but he feels alive with her.. Madhu is like that favourite candy for him, which he eats very slowly so he will never have to lose her with out his knowing. what he feels for her..just like the quote of Julie de lespinasse, You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul...

For Madhu, she died the day he married her, but she will again rose from her ashes just like phoenix bird because love wasn't the soft, silky words the poets spoke of. Love,with it's twin edges, was the one factor that weakened so many women, that pushed them to compromised their own wants, their own needs for the needs and wants of another..She is bound to RK by means of passion and The capacity of passion is both cruel and divine
...He has become her own personal demon.he  haunts her, tempts her, drives her mad, and she can no longer blame prophecies or powers or fate. It's just him.he has chosen only him for her.

"Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs;
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes;
Being vexed, a sea nourished with loving tears.
What is it else? A madness most discreet,
A choking gall, and a preserving sweet.-
- william shakespere

means Here's what love is: a smoke made out of lovers' sighs. When the smoke clears, love is a fire burning in your lover's eyes. If you frustrate love, you get an ocean made out of lovers' tears. What else is love? It's a wise form of madness. It's a sweet lozenge that you choke on.

Edited by neeti_huda - 06 September 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika123sensuellashasha74SuryoDhayamexpectappuRams3697stressreliefprema_ksAnu_RTheGreenArrowaan-rishdesait0-SD-0priyachandashred12-Srushti-BasiliskLittle_Mermaid.Maria-capridreamyjennice...-Riya-...leelaa9

expectappu Senior Member
expectappu
expectappu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Very well written!!!..You have explained each and every thing that makes Rishbala as well as binds them...I don't read much and won't pretend to either...but reading such posts just makes me realize what I am missing...Ouch...Anyway...an awesome analysis...I did read about you in The beast palace series...n you deserved each and every praise she bestowed on you...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Wow! This is such a beautiful piece Clap
Awesome writing dear :P
And I loved all the quotes you used :)
TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Awesom Post dear

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index