India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Err.. Aha...na na.. (Page 4)

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Both Nidhi and Ahana were annoying to watch in today's episode.  Nidhi needs to watch it, she may cause more problems for herself in the long run.

When is this stupidity going to end?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evafanktlk

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Maine pehle hi kahi thi I don't like her and cannot tolerate her around Ashu.Angry She is just like Black Mark on our Mr. Sayiaan. Yeh larki toh mere hatho jaroor pitegi.

Ashu was more of embarassed with her behaviour.
Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Tanu ji, no doubt aahana is super fast in line maaroying ashu bt i feel nidhi is reason behind aahana guts to do so..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

OneWish Senior Member
OneWish
OneWish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why Nidhi would specifically tell Ahana that Ashutosh is unmarried? I know she thought Ashu would put her in her place but why when she could have stopped the foolishness of this girl by telling her he's married or telling her that her behavior is inappropriate for the hospital.

Armu4eva

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
i have not felt for a second that ahana has got some serious feeling abt ashu...so no chance of heart break...she is just mesmerized by his dashing looks...thats it...and ya conferrence room part was  a bit irritating...i men line maro yaar par kaam ke tym kaam,,,,,and v soon nidhi will only tell ahana that ashu is married and she is his wife...mirchi jo lagi hai use..Tongue

Armu4eva

Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
She actually reminds me of my days at girls high school... When, whenever they saw a guy specially a handsome one, in the premises, they too went gaga over them the very same way, Aahna is going... But this girl is going a bit overboard... They(girls in my school) never used to drool so openly or go n talk so stupidly infront of them... Or else they wud have got their ears pulled by our nuns..

Armu4eva

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
aah na na,woh ashu ko kehena chai,do ladies ke bus gaya brhmchari.nidhi ka waar,shikari khud shikar.good post tanuji

Armu4eva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index