Err.. Aha...na na.. - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Oh yh..woh to i agree...shouldnt happen with anyone...! ðŸ˜Š

but i think kpji said ahana wont fall in love wid ashu... may be she would realise its just a crush !

Haan she does come across as a bubbling bimbo kinds...very silly ...and hopefully it is just infatuation...which she gets over soon...at least 2-3 episodes they should have allotted for her to develop a crush ..
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Super agree with A..ha..na..na's OTT as well as Amar's...🤢

What about Nidhi's highly disobedience?? How can she challenge  a senior ..where  she is only a temporary  intern??🤢😡
😡

Mudra, her behaviour is getting worse by the day...today was just ridiculous...she challenges him over discharging a stable patient saying he cannot do so at his concurrence...and the guy is putting up with it...she would have got thrown out for insubordination anywhere else!
Very good post Tanuji.

Thank u Debaji, Koyelji, Anudidi... I echo u all. Aahna's butting in was too annoying today, I am surprised, why Ashu didnt ask her to leave the room.
Both Nidhi and Ahana were annoying to watch in today's episode.  Nidhi needs to watch it, she may cause more problems for herself in the long run.

When is this stupidity going to end?

Originally posted by koyelbasu

Maine pehle hi kahi thi I don't like her and cannot tolerate her around Ashu.😡 She is just like Black Mark on our Mr. Sayiaan. Yeh larki toh mere hatho jaroor pitegi.

Ashu was more of embarassed with her behaviour.
Tanu ji, no doubt aahana is super fast in line maaroying ashu bt i feel nidhi is reason behind aahana guts to do so..
I don't understand why Nidhi would specifically tell Ahana that Ashutosh is unmarried? I know she thought Ashu would put her in her place but why when she could have stopped the foolishness of this girl by telling her he's married or telling her that her behavior is inappropriate for the hospital.
i have not felt for a second that ahana has got some serious feeling abt ashu...so no chance of heart break...she is just mesmerized by his dashing looks...thats it...and ya conferrence room part was  a bit irritating...i men line maro yaar par kaam ke tym kaam,,,,,and v soon nidhi will only tell ahana that ashu is married and she is his wife...mirchi jo lagi hai use..😛
She actually reminds me of my days at girls high school... When, whenever they saw a guy specially a handsome one, in the premises, they too went gaga over them the very same way, Aahna is going... But this girl is going a bit overboard... They(girls in my school) never used to drool so openly or go n talk so stupidly infront of them... Or else they wud have got their ears pulled by our nuns..