Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
the girl is gng way OTT ... reminds me of  Reese Witherspoon from Legally Blonde for some reason.. Edited by jayanti_dj - 11 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: waves

She sounded more silly than cute. Ashu was  terrified more than thrilled with the attention.😆

i agree..laga abhi apna sir phod lenge !
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@suj.. obviously.. as i said.. her purpose n need in the track is understood.. but the way she is acting .. its so so artificial...! They should have developed the thing in a day or two...n yes.. Amar was weird past two days.. but aaj to janab was better.. ! May be.. our hyper-na.. will calm down in a day or two as well.. 

And yes i liked the turn of luck...

But seriously, I think only KPji is capable of making us empathize with supplementary characters more and get annoyed with the leads 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

But seriously, I think only KPji is capable of making us empathize with supplementary characters more and get annoyed with the leads 😆

I dun feel any empathy with either Amar or Ahanaa.. ðŸ˜† only supplementary char i have liked till date are RanJi and Mandira.. 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

the girl is gng way OTT ... reminds me of  Reese Witherspoon from Legally Blonde for some reason.. 

Agree with ya.. ðŸ˜†
jayanti_dj thumbnail

i felt very bad for ashu.. and so mad at nidhi rite now ..
ek taraf she is making ashu J bekar me.. and dusri taraf she is forcing him to tp wid the girl !
poor ashu .. cant even live in peace during cold war !
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I dun feel any empathy with either Amar or Ahanaa.. ðŸ˜† only supplementary char i have liked till date are RanJi and Mandira.. 

Not that way, Tanu...but most of us are concerned that they should not have their hearts broken, caught in the crossfire between these two...!
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Agree with ya.. ðŸ˜†

baar baar na that scene when she goes to buy a orange white pc wearing that cat dress is coming in my mind !😕
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Super agree with A..ha..na..na's OTT as well as Amar's...🤢

What about Nidhi's highly disobedience?? How can she challenge  a senior ..where  she is only a temporary  intern??🤢😡
😡
Armu4eva thumbnail

Not that way, Tanu...but most of us are concerned that they should not have their hearts broken, caught in the crossfire between these two...!

Oh yh..woh to i agree...shouldnt happen with anyone...! ðŸ˜Š