Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A&K Take My Hand Tonight ... pix (Page 7)

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Awww!!!!! Hug Hug 

Monkey Icons Yoyo Monkey Icons Yoyo  awesome one dii!!!!Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejket2smashitup

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Clap loved it dear ...woww ...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smashitup

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barun.Obsessed

Beautiful is too simple of a word to describe this post Clap

Thank you Blushing seems like such a small gesture on my part for the amazing compliment you have left for my work, it is a pleasure to share x
smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

Mere haath mein tera haath ho...
Saari jannatein mere saath ho...
Tu jo paas ho, phir kya yeh jahaan...
Tere pyaar mein ho jaoon fanaa... Heart

My beautiful pink angel! What a gorgeous post this one is! Romantic mojo back today? Big smile Loved the song you've posted as well - I think this might be the first time I'm hearing it! (Does that make me an uncool person? Let me know - I will edit this! LOL)

Loved the episode for these moments - and looking for more tomorrow hopefully! Embarrassed And also, did I mention - love you tons! Hug Thanks for this post today!

P.S. I know something's pending - and I'm so glad we decided no sorries on it - otherwise I should be in abject apology mode! Still, I know it's been tooo long - tomorrow for sure!

Archu Hug it doesn't matter whether the music new, old or unfamiliar, the joy is in sharing it with you ... No one could ever accuse you of being uncool Cool you are the coolest of them all ... it's not a very famous song, it has been used in Grey's Anatomy, Smallville and the OC type of shows ... but I was perfect for this episode !

Yes the love Day Dreaming mojo was back for them so I couldn't help but be affected too ... thank you my fellow softie ... lots of love coming back at you too ! x
smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

res ...morning

gdn8 kalpu

Edit -

Few days back I shared my two lines in my fb and twitter account. Sharing as i find appropriate -

Khuda jane kya hoga badhali ka manzar
Jab khushali ke rang hue shyah

as usual I am in love with ur collages more than ur words. The new phase of their relationship has started with beautiful memories, looks like a dream which no one wish to end. 

Rashmi Hug thank you for your lines ... you know I like to see you smile and enjoy the pics ... may I say, I'm loving the new series as you celebrate the positive of the show ... well done Clap x

rushshri

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shillu.arshi

U always smash my heart with ur cute post kalpzz

u r really rocking...

Shillu Hug Oh let me collage your heart better ... let's leave the smashing to Sobti shall we Wink ... I'm glad you enjoyed yourself x
smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

Is it Really You Kalpana? *Rubs Eyes* LOL (Sorry for OTT)
Hayeee...Jumping with immense pleasure seeing your Post after Longgg Time..DancingQuite Long..Unhappy  Today i Loved the ArShi's Scenes, so beautiful and intense.Embarrassed And then Your Post, Breathtakingly Beautiful Collages, Superb Song. If someone wants to watch the Epi just for Arnav and Khushi's scenes..I would refer your Post to em. Such an incredible portrayal of Emotions through those Collages..Bang On. Clap    "Thud" at the Last Pic. Spectacular.  Just like a Cherry On Top. Day Dreaming  Beautifully Beautiful Post My Hearty. Heart 
Love and Lots and Lots of Hugs. HeartHug Muuuahhh.

Anu Hug my Coochie Coo ... your response is just too cute !!! ... I wanted to surprise you, actually I surprised myself, had almost given up hope of being able to make a post this week ... and the show, well they just rolled out the romance and here I am Blushing ...

Seriously what a compliment, you'd tell someone to watch this rather than a cut of the scenes, you are too kind, does that mean I need to pay you for the publicity LOL will you accept payment of collages ?

I'm keeping your hugs and love and sending you back empty handed but promise to be back as soon as I can be with more pics for you to drool over ... lots of love Hug x

LumosMaxima

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi.saseeda

Nice Post!!! Barun and Sanaya are the Best ever!!!

Hello Smile yes they are the best on TV and we are very lucky to have them in this show ... thank you x

Go to top