Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A&K Take My Hand Tonight ... pix (Page 14)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Originally posted by Nandalala

R...have yet to watch the epi, but the collages are absolutely breathtaking, hun!!!Smile

Edited~

SK!!!!HugHugHug I have been having A & K post withdrawals!  But of course, the scenes have been so far and between this week, until yesterday!  Caught the epi late last night...really had to sleep on it to appreciate the beauty and the magic these two share...What a delight!  Loved, loved, loved the scene you have chosen to highlight! The lyrics just fit perfectly...ah, Life...A journey... Ride...with the one who matters most! The tableau painted in that first shot where he sits alone in reflection was so sad...yet, the end shot where it is the two of them sitting in embrace with those same elements in the foreground, was breathtakingly beautiful and for me, a joyous sight.  For we now know, that the hamesha is no whim, or fancy.  It is real...

Just AMAZING, sweetie!  One of your best...Did its thing in completely drawing me!  The one with the hands and picking up the pieces was equally beautiful!  Thank you, darling!!!Hug

SA Hug I know it feels so good to be among special friends on the post ... A&K and SK are not the same without you all ...

I had hoped to be able to let you share you birthday celebrations with one of my posts but the creatives had other ideas, never mind, I hope this went some way to a belated making it up to you !

I had numbed myself a little to stop being so disheartened by the way the week played out ... I still kept hope hence the post ... it felt good to finally feel good about the story of our leads getting some decent screen space ... I guess that is why you might have needed to sleep on it ! ...

It's not a dream - as you say forever is a reality Hug x

SK--you are just amazing...no other word to describe how precious that heart is! I take each of your posts as gifts...I am beholden to them in so many ways...and especially this one, this week!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smashitup

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sunshine80

WOW...Meri KalpzzHug

chumma chumma le le...that so beautiful and heart touching...absolutely fantastic.Embarrassed

It's Jhumma so I need a Chumma today Sunshine Hug such a lovely name - always makes me want to sing Aap Jaisa Koi Mere Zindagi Mein Aaye toh ... Badminton jaye, oh Badminton jaye ... it's Friday, I have to make you smile ! x

oh oh badminton jaaye...bas UK aane jaaneka flight tockets kareedlena Barun ke saathROFL

smashitup

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soni.b

kalpu meri jaan!!!Hug
kalpu yesterday after the epi i was actually thinking abt you!!! missed you and your posts sweetie!!!! absolutely beautiful!!!!ClapClapClap loved the song and awesome collage compositions!!! as usual the pics so beautifully compliment the lyrics...telling a beautiful story of this love story we fell in love with!!!!
btw collection time!!!Big smile
love ya girl!!!!

Soni !!! Hug I've missed you too ... it's not the same not posting or seeing you here either ! ... I know I "connect" and cc with you elsewhere Wink but it's not the same !

We finally get a glimpse of the love story that hooked us in the first place Day Dreaming and you said the magic collection words ... my work here is done ! ... keep an eye out for me at the weekend, I will be back with something special just for you Hug x
kalpu!!!!Hug
i know what u mean!!!! Big smile
btw yes we did get a glimpse of the love story we love...and i absolutely adore the hand pics!!!!Embarrassed
now u got me all excited with the mention of something special!!!!! looking forward to it!!!!Big smile
love you!!!!Hug

smashitup

..Khaleesi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Khaleesi..
..Khaleesi..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
beauty personified!!!!!!!!!

smashitup

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

Is it Really You Kalpana? *Rubs Eyes* LOL (Sorry for OTT)
Hayeee...Jumping with immense pleasure seeing your Post after Longgg Time..DancingQuite Long..Unhappy  Today i Loved the ArShi's Scenes, so beautiful and intense.Embarrassed And then Your Post, Breathtakingly Beautiful Collages, Superb Song. If someone wants to watch the Epi just for Arnav and Khushi's scenes..I would refer your Post to em. Such an incredible portrayal of Emotions through those Collages..Bang On. Clap    "Thud" at the Last Pic. Spectacular.  Just like a Cherry On Top. Day Dreaming  Beautifully Beautiful Post My Hearty. Heart 
Love and Lots and Lots of Hugs. HeartHug Muuuahhh.

Anu Hug my Coochie Coo ... your response is just too cute !!! ... I wanted to surprise you, actually I surprised myself, had almost given up hope of being able to make a post this week ... and the show, well they just rolled out the romance and here I am Blushing ...

Seriously what a compliment, you'd tell someone to watch this rather than a cut of the scenes, you are too kind, does that mean I need to pay you for the publicity LOL will you accept payment of collages ?

I'm keeping your hugs and love and sending you back empty handed but promise to be back as soon as I can be with more pics for you to drool over ... lots of love Hug x
Aahhh Payment in form of Collages...??Party I am in.. Wink So, It means we are in Business? Right? LOL  Love you Lots.. Hug

Edited by Adorable.SARUN - 08 September 2012 at 3:14am

smashitup

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah_kelly

beauty personified!!!!!!!!!

... No G Hug that is you and your kind heart my friend x
Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_