Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I think rajeev is rachna's mangetar !!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeePikusaijahnavi

Asha004 IF-Rockerz
Asha004
Asha004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
But, the article said that Rajeev's younger brother was her mangetar Confused I do hope you're right though! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asha004

But, the article said that Rajeev's younger brother was her mangetar Confused I do hope you're right though! :D

Isnt rachna's mom-in-law callls her son rajeev and i think the couch is the same rajeev !

Anjinie IF-Rockerz
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I hope it is Rajeev, that is Rachna's mangetar, after seeing the yesterday's when Rajeev brought Rachna home how come nobody in the family made Rajeev out, afterall they did see his photo even Rachna had seen his photo
Asha004 IF-Rockerz
Asha004
Asha004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjinie

I hope it is Rajeev, that is Rachna's mangetar, after seeing the yesterday's when Rajeev brought Rachna home how come nobody in the family made Rajeev out, afterall they did see his photo even Rachna had seen his photo

But, that was the photo of the younger brother right? I mean, am I missing something? haha Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-DeePiku

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I wish Rajeev is her mangetar. Love them together
yoyowatsup Senior Member
yoyowatsup
yoyowatsup

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
i've thinking that since a long time here are some clues usually rajeev says his first and last name but when he went to rachana's house he only said rajeeve, second the mom didnt tell her son that he is getting married for some reason i forgot, so that means that rachana fiance doesent even know he is getting married, i hope rajeeve is her fiance because then she can play hockey and wear western clothes because her husband is and thats what they said now u have to lisent to your in-laws,
-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Guys it's like this.

Rachna's fianc is the younger brother of Rajiv. His name is Aarav and the family saw his photo only. Moreover Rajiv left his home due to some tiff with his parents a long time ago and thus Rachna's family neither recognized him and nor do they know anything about him.

hope this helps Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index