Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

*~Happy Birthday, PinkCinderella aka Sadaf!~* (Page 10)

..Khaleesi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Khaleesi..
..Khaleesi..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

for an awesome gal who made me travel through a magical world created with the power of letters, sworn with her hand and transforms us to its beauty...
for all those beautiful wonderful magnificent posts u made, for making me relive through a beauty more beautiful than seen through television screen...
u recreated a world of classiness...
may god shower u with happiness... 

belated b'day for the one who made me look at pink font words with admirations

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues.Jane..

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Happy Birthday, Sadaf dear! Love you zillionHug

Okies, this one reserved for my wishes. Will edit tomorrow since it's really late here. Take care till thenTongue

P.S. I was so busy making the layout that I forgot I about your giftDisapprove
Luckily I have tomorrow. Will make something for you pakka se! Enjoy yourselfHug

-Edited-

Ok, so am here finally!Big smile
Sadaf, I don't know what to say that I haven't already and what you don't already know. You're my best friend here, someone i can totally relate to and identify with and no, it is not just because we have so many common favourites. I genuinely admire you and aspire to be the kind of person you are. It's been 1 1/2 years since we've met and there doesn't go by one day when I don't feel lucky to have you as a friend. Yes, that is how cheesily I cherish this friendshipTongue
More than anything else, you're the only one on IF who has stuck by me for such a long time and I can never thank you enough for that. I hope and pray that we always remain like this. Even though both of us aren't as active as we used to be but we still manage to find time for each other and I feel blessed for that.
I love you and I love us.

Der par durst, wishing you a very very Happy Birthday. I wish you the most wonderful and prosperous year ahead. May God give you success in whatever you do. A sincere and hardworking person like you deserves to be nothing but supremely happyHeart

Tumhara giftBig smile

Neetzu , Neetzu , Neetzu Hug You know what ? I can't define my feelings right now its feels so special to have a cutest and matured friend like you its hardly to get any but God has blessed me with you and i'm obliged to him for giving you. I just love you so so much my sweetheart Hug Yes, you're my only closest pal here with whom i can share anything and you give me best of everything , i'm so glad to have your friendship and more than anything i thank to PKYEK forum where we had encountered and became besties. Embarrassed I can never forget those days and the constant time of being active , though time changes but we'll never neither our friendship. Hug I love you for everything and jitna bhi thanks karo kam hay. LOL OMG! Those avi's Stern Smile Eeeks! I miss AbhIya Ouch this scene ufff. Stern Smile And ArHi one is dreamy as well. I Love you fort his wonderful, marvelous, fantastic , splendid present. Hug I heart it. Heart Love you so much Neetzu Hug 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms..Jane..

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Thank you so much each and everyone for your warm and beautiful greetings. I'll defo try to reply individually. Love you all , i just can't explain the way you've all showered your wishes on me. Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Insight-shagun_sarunsmashituphukshilareadingworms...Khaleesi..SK1991mazkachazkapinky_blueskies.Jane..tomnjerry2

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sadaf!! Have a blast Hug
lovely thread neetz :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
A very HAppy birthday..so sorry im late..i was really busy yest day..
but my warmest,heartiest best wishes for u..may all ur dreams wishes come true..

.Jane..

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
edited my Wishes on page 2 !!

PS : neethz this is the budday thread ive seen so far dearie! rock on! wonderful job done

.Jane..

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Party Sadaf - Happy Birthday ... lots of love ... Kalpana x
Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Belated Happy returns of the day