*~Happy Birthday, PinkCinderella aka Sadaf!~*

Posted: 11 years ago

So, as the banner says, 7th September is the birthday of one of the most prolific writers of IF who provides us with the loveliest poems for our Newsletter every week. Just like her writings, she is a beautiful person with a beautiful heart. You will never see her say anything against anyone and she will never ever hurt someone's sentiments, intentionally or unintentionally. Her sensitivity and sensibility is something I admire to no end and it makes me look up to her her as a person and as a role model.

Feel free to drop your wishes for her here😃

Sadaf, here's wishing you a gorgeous year ahead. Happy Birthday, hun. We all love you millions🤗

Scroll below for messages by people who love you❤️
Edited by PurpleFairy - 11 years ago

Happy Birthday Sadaf
I would like to wish the wonderful, helpful, awesome and yet so sweet Sadaf a Very Happy Happy Birthday.

You're wished...,
A day filled with moments to treasure,
A day that brings all the best,
A day filled with love & happiness,
A day that stands out from the rest.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADAF

Love Always
~Deepali~

" many many happy returns of the day .  love your poems

and wish you a great happiness and health "

Sharu

Dear Sadaf..

Wishing you tons of happiness and joy on your special day. Happy Birthday..

Romantic Happy Birthday Scraps, Cards for Orkut, Myspace

Wish u many many happy returns of the day...

Luv

Deepa

HY

Sadaf...

Wish you a very very happy birthday

A very very happy birthday Sadaf! Many many happy returns of the day 😳
You have been making our days with your wonderful posts since a long time, but today it's YOUR day! Enjoy it to the fullest and make many new memories with your loved ones ❤️
All my love

Happy 21th Dear. May Your All Wishes Come True. Have A Great Year Ahead. Love You Alots. (:

Because today's your birthday 😳
And because you're extra nice😳
One wish for you isn't enough😳
And so here's wishing twice😳
Hoping your Birthday's wonderful😳
In every single way😳
And next year brings happiness😳
For you day after day😳
Happy Birthday Sadaf 🥳
Lots of Love
-Jenny 😊

P.S:Save Some Cake for me 🤣

The party starts soon as you awake
Cards and presents, birthday cake
Friends and loved ones gather together
May you have the best birthday ever!

WISH U HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DEAR HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS ALL THE HAPPINESS TO U

IIBIRTHDAY WISHES II

wishing u a day soft as silk...
white as milk...
sweet as honey&full of money.
may all ur dreams come true...
HAPPY BIRTH DAY

Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best.
Happy birth day. Love u!

Blow Out The Candles

... Wish Away ...
... You Are The ...
Super Star Of The Day
Happy Birthday

hi sadaf! whassuppp?
wishing you a very happy birthday!hope you have an amazing day!
keep rocking!
hugz
pinky

A very happy Birthday to u dear.may all ur wishes and dreams come true..

my heartiest best wishes for u.

Today you will be TWENTY ONE,
Sincere Congratulations
May happiness, good friends and fun
Make up your celebrations;
And may the very best of luck
Be yours in all you do,
In a year of joy and gladness
With hopes and dreams come true!

Happy birthday hope you have a great one!! Little something for you since I know what a die hard fan you are of Barun

Cheers
BarunForever aka Rose

Hey Sadaf,

I remember you with pink font and ofcourse Pride and Beauty. You won my heart with all lovely poems and heartfelt writeups when I joined this forum.I could see from your writings that you are a beautiful person at heart who has so much love inside. I miss your posts indeed. Here it is time to wish you -one of my favorite writers so I couldnt miss this chance.

A very Happy Birthday Dear.. Wish you loads of love and Happiness and prosperous future. Hope all your dreams come true and you celebrate this day with your family and loved ones... Stay Blessed...

Love n Hugs...

Ritika (Riti as riti4u)

Sadiii 🤗

Its been 2 years now since we met at RK FC, though i dont exactly remember our 1st meeting but i do remember the craziness and the idhar udhar ki buk buk we did there, also how can i forget about our drooling sessions and dar dreaming of RK at FC 😳 everything was just fantastic na yara.. i miss u around nowadays i know from time to time some other shows and actors grabbed your attention but we still hope u get back to FC just like old days ...

you have been a very very adorable friend ( just like a younger sister) whom i love to adore, whom i love to tease 😉 and with whom i love to chat for hours and hours.

Happy Birthday to my fantastic, wonderful, great, super and beautiful little sister sadi aka my Loony😛!

I hope your birthday brings as much happiness to you as you've given to others as you are a beautiful gift to this world and to me. 😃

Sister for me is:

S stands for sincerity, that your world is filled with,
I stands for innocence, of your mind that makes you so rich.
S stands for strong, that describes your heart best,
T stands for talented, that makes you stand out from the rest.
E stands for encouraging, just the way you always do,
R stands for rare, and my dearest sister that's true.

http://www.freebirthdaycards.eu/happy_birthday_cards/birthday-card-09.jpg

Love you loads jana, may Allah pak bless you always, may you get best things in life and may you be surrounded with all beautiful, kind people.

with love
yours Faty ❤️

h a p p y  b i r t h d a y 
sadaf

^ cool colors 😎 but it took long for me to decide which colors to use and now I am staring at it like a idiot; nvermind :D

OMG OMG lookie look whose birthday it is!! Happy Birthday Shakespeare!! 🤗🤗 a very special hug for the very special birthday girl!! Now I am not going to ramble about how we met and all; am sure that doesn't count today except the fact that I got to know this very special and talented girl shortly after I joined IF, 

Here's wishing you a blasting birthday with cartloads of jalebis and "I love you dammit"s ;) May all your unattended wishes be fulfilled and you achieve what you want in your life! :D 

I am sure I need not telling how TALENTED this girl is considering her writing and AS'ing skills; but along with, she's got a great GREAT heart <33

Here's something from me,
(I really wanted to make something with Sarun in it, but I decided to do something else today B-)

Sukriti Fever is on 😎

once again, happy birthday and love you Sadaf! 🤗
--

From, Sanchari :D

Happy Birthday Sadaf
Little things and little moments of happiness makes our lives pleasant and perfect, so don't waste this precious time of happy celebration and keep your moral up to bring more and more happiness in life not only today but throughout this year.  Prayers of your parents, relatives and friends are the guarantee that you are loved by the whole world and your birthday becomes special when all of these personalities wish you with sweet wishes and gifts. I wish you always remain the star of their eyes.

May this birthday gives you a new touch to your life and makes you ready to face all the challenges and gives you a spirit with the happy celebration that all of your coming days should be worthy to be celebrated. Wish you an ambitious birthday!

With LotsSs of Love
Aabray

Dearest Sadaf,🤗

Your poems on Arnav and Khushi took me by storm. What a brilliant poet you are darling. Its been a great privilege knowing you in this forum and I hope to keep our friendship alive even after IPK.

Wishing you a very very happy birthday sweetheart and many many more beautiful years to come. Have a fab fab day.

A beautiful poem for a beautiful human being!!🤗It's not by me of course😆..but suits you the best.😳

Childhood like a distant boat,

Course taken, others wrote.

Rebelled from your chosen way,

Winds and waves aided; youth astray.

Swan-like elegance, grew-up brisk,

Memories remain on a disk.

Unique and random, cannot deny,

With each passing day - Glorify!

Now at the age of twenty-one,

Life has truly just begun.

Hope and wish, your dreams come true,

Along the way, a gorgeous view.

Loads of love and best wishes,

Shy (Shalu)😉

Hi Sadaf...🤗
before I start my bak bak...let me wish u first...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

hw z it...???? mene train kiya...😛...
btw this z ur 21st right...??...that means, u are no longer a small bachchi...🤔...hhhmmm ab tho muje di kehe kei bulana padegi tuje...😉
btw sadaf...ups.....di of cause...😆...we want party...ASAP...😈...

enough bak bak...back to the point...🥱...
from where should I start...???? ...thanks to IPKKND I have met such a cutie friend...🤗...and woh bhi beyond wit...☺️...right our Shakespeare...??? 😳...sach mei yaar...u are very special to me...don't know why itni kam time mei u have become like my sis...
( after all di jo ban gai ab...🤣...)...
sweety don't ever let ur qualities away from u...coz those make u sooo special...😳...
( zada khush koneki koi zaroorat nehee...yei meri all time dialog thi......)

yara u know na...I don't know hw to make siggies...😕...
 so couldn't make anything for u...😔...sorry...
but for u I can sing this...☺️...

" Yeh Dosti Hum Nahin Todenge
Todenge Dam Magar Teraa Saatha Naa Chhodenge "

have a blast sweeto...may all ur dreams come true...
don't need to say this...phir bhi......
I love u my dear friend...❤️...
god bless u...

** Shankz **
🤗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday Sadaf, be blessed. May you get all happiness and success in life. We have just chatted a bit, but you are a sweet and a good person to be with, hope to know u more!
Have fun, and enjoy!

Happy Birthday, Sadaf dear! Love you zillion🤗

Okies, this one reserved for my wishes. Will edit tomorrow since it's really late here. Take care till then😛

P.S. I was so busy making the layout that I forgot I about your gift😒
Luckily I have tomorrow. Will make something for you pakka se! Enjoy yourself🤗

-Edited-

Ok, so am here finally!😃
Sadaf, I don't know what to say that I haven't already and what you don't already know. You're my best friend here, someone i can totally relate to and identify with and no, it is not just because we have so many common favourites. I genuinely admire you and aspire to be the kind of person you are. It's been 1 1/2 years since we've met and there doesn't go by one day when I don't feel lucky to have you as a friend. Yes, that is how cheesily I cherish this friendship😛
More than anything else, you're the only one on IF who has stuck by me for such a long time and I can never thank you enough for that. I hope and pray that we always remain like this. Even though both of us aren't as active as we used to be but we still manage to find time for each other and I feel blessed for that.
I love you and I love us.

Der par durst, wishing you a very very Happy Birthday. I wish you the most wonderful and prosperous year ahead. May God give you success in whatever you do. A sincere and hardworking person like you deserves to be nothing but supremely happy❤️

Tumhara gift😃

Happy Birthday, Sadaf !! Have a great one 🤗

Sadaf Happy Birthday to u...

GOD bless  u ...live a happy n long life...

always keep smiling...

Happy Birthday Sadaf  🥳...
hope u have a rocking day n a great year ahead 😃

awesome thread fairy 😉
Edited by Noiiin - 11 years ago
Happy B'day Sadaf...have a fab day !!!
love
Kinma
Edited by Kinma - 11 years ago
oye Sadaf my jaaan ! looods of hugs and kisses and i love you's!!!!😳 Many many happy returns fo the day dear! wishing you the best of health ,wealth and happiness for ever and ever! Ameen! keep writing you're just talented! Muaaah Happy Birthday dear 🤗

PS: apologizing for the late UN-reserving ! got busy yara! and em so sorry couldn't make something for ya ! hope you don't mind sweets! once again keep rocking the forum!
Edited by mazkachazka - 11 years ago