Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Donation, Abortion, Hospital, When? (Page 3)

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Calendar, Dictionary, Medical References, & Common Sense- Tools and skills that TV shows do not carry along with themselves- Period lol!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeha

lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Valid Qns!
Let me think abt it...
*Thinking*
Sry I didn't get any answer:P
I think Sid Sir will have to gv the answerLOL

sabeeha

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atthi

Sabeeha, I was waiting fr u to make a post!!!! Dear, watever u said is absolutely true.. They say everything is cinematic liberty. But i guess even Cinema's don't entertain such kinda liberty. The Cinematic liberty which they use as the trumpcard, is too overstretched & am afraid it mite break any second LOLLOL. & u know wat, she's devoid of bone marrow , her body cant produce blood according to Dr. Mehra & LOL she's still coughing Blood (Mite be she turned to the Vampy  Mrs.Bella Edward CullenLOL).. Bloopers to some extent are OK, Blame it on the Liberty crap, but Overdose of Bloopers??? & to think Mr.Sid M said that 2 cancer patients are scripting the show??Confused

PS: They are not showing the mehra's hospital nwadays..Manvi's in Ventilator @ the Vadhera's multi specialityLOL Wonder if the Mehra's are facing charges for running such a beeeggg hospital with only ONE DOCROFL

Isn't there a argument somewhere that if something is overused then it soon goes stale? Same with the 'liberties'...

Feels like we're in the world of Cuckoo land where nothing bares any resemblance to reality, but lets leave it :L

The bloopers will come and go; sorry I mean they'll just be coming until we have a huge stockpile of 'em. Lmao, the Vadhera House is like a Tardis, the place has everything!

sadfacegirl123

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Oh just ignore the medical bloopers...

I honestly agree, but sometimes there are some pretty crazy/funny/stupid bloopers that you just can't ignore them :L Like the 3 days thing; they've been banging on about it for Lord knows how long and now two extra days? LOL

Originally posted by viratmanvi

medical bloopers
seriously we need to ignore dem 

I agree to some extent; they're too many to count so better to ignore them, but they're still annoying :P I guess, to each their own :)

Originally posted by Rabz_14

yes i like ur post... first they tell us something n then they just eat it up n show sumthing else..
cvs r crazyy!!

Crazy bloopers, what can you do :P I think more than anything, it's the pace at which they change the plot which is most surprising. But look on the bright side, a couple of more days and we don't have to worry about any cancer or abortion! Approve

sadfacegirl123

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

This show is basically running out of the sense & logic and going on the path of extreme drama sake of TRPS.Only left hope is their emotional treatment to characters But there also half of the character seems lost sense or partial memory loss.Now court case.after almost ruining medical aspect I dunno How they are going for court case drama & ultimately leads to abortion :(

Actually for me, even the emotional handling of the characters has been slightly under par with expectation. We've already seen amazing acting by the case, specially KD KT and Nia with the whole finding out about the abortion, but the dialogue has literally dragged them down (Jeev's dialogue that is).

I have no idea what's gonna happen with the court case, kinda scary to think about actually. Here's hoping the writers bring out something worthwhile to watch in terms of the plot :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadfacegirl123-SweetGirl-

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amii90

Calendar, Dictionary, Medical References, & Common Sense- Tools and skills that TV shows do not carry along with themselves- Period lol!!!! 

Amii! ShockedYou're alive!!Shocked

You're actually alive Party

Lmao, add to that list, basic internet access too!

sadfacegirl123

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niCeline

Valid Qns!
Let me think abt it...
*Thinking*
Sry I didn't get any answer:P
I think Sid Sir will have to gv the answerLOL

Lmao, you ask him and he'll tell you to bugger off and go watch Madhubhala!

sadfacegirl123

Amii90 IF-Dazzler
Amii90
Amii90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
haha Sabeeha, yes I am very much alive atleast my University expects me to be! Been here & there, def reading your posts & I am yet to comment on your OS based on 'To Kill A Mockingbird'! Will get to it one day, its lingering around back of my mind! & basic internet access is another one- they can 3 laptops on the house & top notch phones but no internet!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index