Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Donation, Abortion, Hospital, When? (Page 2)

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
it is a fictional show so there will be some glitches that are shown in the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeha

sabeeha Senior Member
sabeeha
sabeeha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

it is a fictional show so there will be some glitches that are shown in the show. 

Dude, I know it's a fictional show Smile

Just the blaring holes seem a bit funny seeming we got that lambhe se message from old Sid-ji trying to say that everything's A-OK with the little details, but they're not the little details :L

Like fair enough, if they mentioned it once, but it's like a couple of times now and it's not too bad to ask for a teeny tiny bit of consistency, now is it? Or else the show just gets really really really confusing :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadfacegirl123sennarenimisaki

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
have given up trying to work some logic..

Maybe that hearing going is not a bad thing..

You have to be dumb, mute and blind to ignore what is being shown nowadays

and just the mention of Sid Je gets my blood boiling...I mean the crap in the name of Balidaan..

sabeeha

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Sabeeha, I was waiting fr u to make a post!!!! Dear, watever u said is absolutely true.. They say everything is cinematic liberty. But i guess even Cinema's don't entertain such kinda liberty. The Cinematic liberty which they use as the trumpcard, is too overstretched & am afraid it mite break any second LOLLOL. & u know wat, she's devoid of bone marrow , her body cant produce blood according to Dr. Mehra & LOL she's still coughing Blood (Mite be she turned to the Vampy  Mrs.Bella Edward CullenLOL).. Bloopers to some extent are OK, Blame it on the Liberty crap, but Overdose of Bloopers??? & to think Mr.Sid M said that 2 cancer patients are scripting the show??Confused

PS: They are not showing the mehra's hospital nwadays..Manvi's in Ventilator @ the Vadhera's multi specialityLOL Wonder if the Mehra's are facing charges for running such a beeeggg hospital with only ONE DOCROFL

Edited by atthi - 06 September 2012 at 9:14pm

sabeeha

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Oh just ignore the medical bloopers...

sabeeha

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
medical bloopers
seriously we need to ignore dem

sabeeha

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
yes i like ur post... first they tell us something n then they just eat it up n show sumthing else..
cvs r crazyy!!

sabeeha

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
This show is basically running out of the sense & logic and going on the path of extreme drama sake of TRPS.Only left hope is their emotional treatment to characters But there also half of the character seems lost sense or partial memory loss.Now court case.after almost ruining medical aspect I dunno How they are going for court case drama & ultimately leads to abortion :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeha..Gowri..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index