Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Donation, Abortion, Hospital, When? - Page 3

delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

This show is basically running out of the sense & logic and going on the path of extreme drama sake of TRPS.Only left hope is their emotional treatment to characters But there also half of the character seems lost sense or partial memory loss.Now court case.after almost ruining medical aspect I dunno How they are going for court case drama & ultimately leads to abortion :(

Actually for me, even the emotional handling of the characters has been slightly under par with expectation. We've already seen amazing acting by the case, specially KD KT and Nia with the whole finding out about the abortion, but the dialogue has literally dragged them down (Jeev's dialogue that is).

I have no idea what's gonna happen with the court case, kinda scary to think about actually. Here's hoping the writers bring out something worthwhile to watch in terms of the plot :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delete1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amii90

Calendar, Dictionary, Medical References, & Common Sense- Tools and skills that TV shows do not carry along with themselves- Period lol!!!! 

Amii! 😲You're alive!!😲

You're actually alive ðŸ¥³

Lmao, add to that list, basic internet access too!
delete1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niCeline

Valid Qns!
Let me think abt it...
*Thinking*
Sry I didn't get any answer:P
I think Sid Sir will have to gv the answer😆

Lmao, you ask him and he'll tell you to bugger off and go watch Madhubhala!
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haha Sabeeha, yes I am very much alive atleast my University expects me to be! Been here & there, def reading your posts & I am yet to comment on your OS based on 'To Kill A Mockingbird'! Will get to it one day, its lingering around back of my mind! & basic internet access is another one- they can 3 laptops on the house & top notch phones but no internet!
delete1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amii90

haha Sabeeha, yes I am very much alive atleast my University expects me to be! Been here & there, def reading your posts & I am yet to comment on your OS based on 'To Kill A Mockingbird'! Will get to it one day, its lingering around back of my mind! & basic internet access is another one- they can 3 laptops on the house & top notch phones but no internet!

Lmao, the usual then? Work and studies overload :P

Oh gosh, I can't even remember what story you're on about! It's been so long since I've written something :L

The amount of bloopers around never ceases to amaze me; like the epi today:
(last week epi) Dr. Mehra: Manvi has only three days left!
Day1... Jeevs tells Viren about aborting child
Day 2... Viren supports Maanvi, Maanvi finds out
Day 3... JV tell the family what's happening, Maanvi asks Inder for help
(todays epi) Dr. Mehra: The BM needs to be transplanted into Manvi two days after it's donated
...PS - she can survive without BM, no problemo!
Day 4... Maanvi hands Jeevika the Medical Notice (the court case looks like the same day)
Day 5 & 6 ?

Getting *kind* of confusing now :S
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The medical part has always been weak. I still don't get my Maanvi isn't hospitalised. I would understand if she was hospitalised and then wanted to go home to die, but that never happened.
delete1234 thumbnail
@Pj: it feels an awful like palliative care with her at home linked up with all the machines and stuff. No idea what exactly they're trying to show...
delete1234 thumbnail
Okay, this is pretty much how I feel with the show these days ðŸ˜†

Edited by sabeeha - 11 years ago
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yepp just the usual- work & school! Summer has been busy in general- events etc! and now i am back to
business of full time studying for Sep semester! The OS I was talking about - Promises (Virat & Viren)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3153582

Will read again to refresh my memory & comment soon and as for the inconsistencies in the show, I have no words! The court room drama sequence will only make Manvi's health lot worse than it already is! Legally, this court case is beyond my understanding too because being a student of Criminology major, I have not heard any example like this where one is putting stay orders on abortion!
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sabeeha

Lmao, you ask him and he'll tell you to bugger off and go watch Madhubhala!

haha! I noe:)
Was joking😆