Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree.. I loved it.. 
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely with you... The tone and expression was so perfect... Barun is the Best... Sanaya was tooo goooddd... I loved that scene... Both were excellent... Everytime I look at them, they make me feel so much present with them... most of the times even good actors make us feel that they are overacting while doing emotional scenes... 

But here these two people are so awesome... They simply steal any scene given to them... Everything was so perfect... 
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes dear the MAT JAO is really beyond perfect. I don't know how khushi felt but i felt very very very happy for her as shez gaining so much importance in arnav's life...the only hope for Arnav now is his khushi...loved them both!!!by the way awesome post dear!!
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Swati, could not agree with you more..even I watched that scene soo many times..you penned down those emotions soo beautifully..
I have been following your posts for quite some time now , I think you should start Swati favorite scene corner everyday,you have a good eye for those scenes which really stand out..
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mat jao...he has only u khushi.. .
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the way he said mat jao to khushi. It was like a little boy pleading his mom not to leave him alone cuz he's scare!

And a man as strong from the outside like arnav is as weak from the inside ! His fears are there since his mom left him. He was so vulnerable today!
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soloperson

Swati, could not agree with you more..even I watched that scene soo many times..you penned down those emotions soo beautifully..

I have been following your posts for quite some time now , I think you should start Swati favorite scene corner everyday,you have a good eye for those scenes which really stand out..

Thank u so much... it is so good to know that people appreciate what one writes, or moreso that someone else too sees something the same way we do.
My post, my love for the scene and my satisfaction in writing down what i felt watching the moment, just doubled with ur appreciation.
Thanks once again, i am really humbled.

S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful ! You've written it so well. Yes that MAAT JAO was epic ... So emotional ...
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arnav's " MAT JAO " was heart rending !!

it was like a little boy's soul bared in front of Khushi.

he completed the circle today . the circle that had started at the airport where Arnav got kidnapped.
over there he had forcefully pulled away from Khushi but today Khushi gently tried to make him understand. for him it was rhetorical question. 

in the scene at the airport when Arnav is leaving and Khushi hold's his hand and pleads with  him  to  " MAT JAYE". 
she also had sounded like a forlorn child whose anchor was going away from her.

see it at 2:45

both of them had expressed themselves beautifully with only two words.

swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ixray

Arnav's " MAT JAO " was heart rending !!

it was like a little boy's soul bared in front of Khushi.

he completed the circle today . the circle that had started at the airport where Arnav got kidnapped.
over there he had forcefully pulled away from Khushi but today Khushi gently tried to make him understand. for him it was rhetorical question. 

in the scene at the airport when Arnav is leaving and Khushi hold's his hand and pleads with  him  to  " MAT JAYE". 
she also had sounded like a forlorn child whose anchor was going away from her.

see it at 2:45

both of them had expressed themselves beautifully with only two words.

Beautiful comparison done by u... yeah she had done the same. At that time, it had been incomprehensive for her to let him go like that and in the same way it is for him now, he wanted her to stay because it is only she who understands him completely and he knows this in the core of his heart.