India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

He laid himself bare today...

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Today's episode's highlight for me was when Arnav said, "Mat Jao..." to Khushi.

He has always hidden his grief, sadness, his hurt, his desires and his anguish from any and everyone, and yet today he didn't do so with Khushi.

I think today marked the day when if one who sees the show for the first time he/she can remark, how much he loves her, how much he is emotionally dependent on her...for us it marks the day as we know for what an achievement it is for our Khushi.

Those two words said by Arnav when faced with the gloom, sadness, helplessness, agony of what is right and what to do, in a moment the only light he saw in his tunnel of emotional turmoil was his Khushi, his only oasis and he wanted to cling to it.

The way Arnav worded them, the hoarseness in his voice due to the suppressed tears, the weariness in his tone made the words out to be something like a soul-felt wish, as if he laid himself bare before her today, as if he for the first time let her know how much he depended on her for his emotional relief.

I have watched the moment so many times now...

Not to be outdone, that kiss when he realized how Khushi was sad, the way he caressed her cheek, lending his unspoken support does shine in the limelight but for me it comes in the second place, coz today, those two words___________ "MAT JAO" ________ stole the limelight.

Edited by swati-89 - 07 September 2012 at 5:24am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28Rain_dropuchuramannajmahRRCMligidhamona67princessep13cebelarhifan_loverridakhankibuachewywonbinjerriblankruthvikarobbieREErabiacasaDiyaDeep1125adiraj07ang_cait01skamaniRias sharmakarsrimcmelinamasz-Reva-shalinikanagudeeptha93sskaug25craziefanmysticmanthrisalmanicprincessVVlanilandasrasrasrasrbssilovesharunkutkut12flowergardenpoojasidd123dimple288ruchikacdccrackerszonemtina0207..BhUvaNaroldcJasveerShastrispsharmilalooser01kadi9surita12fareedevsumeyesonmeS111Cetroniapreethi.saseedaarshy4everipkknd_hazelDaRkPrInCeSstanviadipali13ddsoapsvandana1965arshistarSkiranArshig8Katelynkooltoadmolten_lavadeeps_92amaypranay-Garima--Maha-naddiya26SunoNa...bahi.-ElmoFuj-Mihrimahpup03ArnieBoyBarun-Anku-

deeps_92 IF-Rockerz
deeps_92
deeps_92

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
i really loved mat jao today...it was so perfect

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01swati-89eyesonme

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
how much he need her his that 2 words say it all. i myself watched it many times don't know why those 2 words is again & again making me cry .
why life is so tough for lovers ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruthvikaswati-89eyesonmetanvia

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps_92

i really loved mat jao today...it was so perfect

Seriously, it was beyond perfect...it pulled at something in me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

how much he need her his that 2 words say it all. i myself watched it many times don't know why those 2 words is again & again making me cry .
why life is so tough for lovers ?

Yeah Naddiya, today he didn't hide behind his tough exterior, his air of non-nonchalance and just let her see how much he wants her beside him. U know why we liked it so much? Coz he has never before shown this side of his so openly, his vulnerability, his weakness, his dependency...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rias sharmaruthvikajioraeyesonmetanvianaddiya26

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
well said...Clap

"Mat Jao" touched deep in the heart...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89Mihrimah

shaar Groupbie
shaar
shaar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Only barun and sanaya can say so much and make us feel it without saying much...   Thank the CVs for showing  their love  so well today and those two fab actors for expressing it out wonderfully... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89Mihrimah

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
absolutely...I cried n I lost count how many times I watched it n everytime my tears fell...it was so touchy ! Arnav was being ASR to the whole family but in deep down he's lonely betrayed by his own sister...he's broken inside...n when he saw Khushi, his light he couldnt resist himself pouring his heart out infront of her..he was just being Arnav the lonely man behind the mask of ASR...n he can show this side of him only to Khushi,nobody else not even his Di...coz Khushi is the only one who understands him n loves him unconditionally...Khushi saw how helpless Arnav was..but she coulndt help it..she so wanted to stay with him,give him the support n warmth he needs...but she just can't stay...watching his name on her palm she was reminding his "mat jao"...she could feel his pain n how much he needs her...I'm feeling so bad for these two souls...just hope whatever the situation is n will be these two's relation never spoils...in this emotional turmoil their love is growing n this one i'm loving it...ArShi r perfect for each other

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruthvikaswati-89Skiran-Roshini-

Go to top