India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

VERY IMPORTANT... (Page 5)

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
im so sorrry for her... my sis cried a lot too and it was painful to see that...i wish this msg reaches ekta and her creatives!

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

im so sorrry for her... my sis cried a lot too and it was painful to see that...i wish this msg reaches ekta and her creatives!

Who will care viewers..especially ektha never think about viewers...and these kind of incidents will be boost for evils(Ektha)
MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
its really sad .agar kisi tarah se yeh msg ekta tak pahuchta hai then also she will not change scritp. And that girl is jst 16. Almost all girls at this age become very emotional. So i think its better to consult doctor/psychologist as they can understand her n whats going on in her mind. N pls update about her situation.
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Feeling bad for her. Its very important to explain her difference between real and reel. Just for a serial she should nt avoid her health and studies. Sorry if i m rude bt i think her parents should nt allow her to follow any dail soap in future. All dramas r for entertainment. There she is crying and yesterday in sbs segment ritwik, asha nd shruti were enjoying with each other. This is world of daily soaps where seperation, replacement and leaps r nt new. I think u should talk with her. What if in future she again fall in luv with another tv couple so madly? Everytime its nt possible to help her. At the end lets wish best for ArVi.
-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
really feel sad for her...please make her understand that ARVI will be together soon...
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety.2702

i juss wanna say dat her sitution is very unstable..as she has been crying ..if ny of the actors or cfeayives of d show or india forum coordinators r reading dis..plz report dis... bcoz dere r many dishearted fans lyk her..nd f cryinv..if dis plea goes to u plz do something bout d track..coz we r indian audiance if we strt lykong sumthing frm heart evdn if it is fiction...it is very difficult to part wd it!!!!!!

you are a good friend to try to help her sweety...and hopefully with you, her parents, maybe a counselor all helping,  in time she can move on. (and you too as i hear your own hurt in all of this). Whatever she needs. But you are right honey.  The CV's and Ekta, while they won't change, they won't care, they DO need to know that their uncaring ways are not a joke.  They need to know that they have a responsibility to their young viewers. They have purposely courted young people like yourself and your friend.  Purposely led you on.  Then purposely pulled the rug out and hurt you.  Yes, it's fiction, but this is television and there needs to be some accountability.  

Seeing as how the story line is often cruel and good people losing, bad people winning, there is little hope the writers will care about who they hurt in real life.  I have absolutely no respect for these writers, and find them immoral in hurting innocent kids. like yourself and your friend. 

I hope you can find some healthier happier  things to watch instead of this stuff.  Hug

Go to top