India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

VERY IMPORTANT... (Page 4)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
just stop watching  then everything will be fine and its a fiction,,we can angry with that but that doesnt mean its affect our life...its stupidity ,,okay she is student now,, right ,, then she should be concentrate her study and  easily she can forget  about this stupid show so suggest her that concentrate to her study then everything will be fine..

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 07 September 2012 at 12:29am

NadaCinta IF-Rockerz
NadaCinta
NadaCinta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Even my heart has pinned for this girl who is in her teenage hood which is not very good for her future if she is not able to overcome this situation. 

Like what the other members have said, please ask her parents to take her to a doctor as they may be able to help her calm down the situation. The more she watches ArVi scenes the more hurt she will be. It's easier said than done but keep trying as it never harms.

The core problem of her situation could be something else and someone needs to get that rectified. This can lead to mental stress. Can you imagine even some of the adult are not able to overcome the situation and here it's a child.

Please take her out and divert her attention. Make sure her parents monitor her always as they should be her pillar of strength especially now.

Ekta or the CVs as said, will only laugh at this if you were to send them emails or messages. Only people who have heart can feel for this girl and also your plight for her.

I'm sorry but her current situation has really touched me. Please keep us posted.

TC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by sweety.2702

SHE IS NT LISTENING SHE JUST WANTS ARJUN AND PURVI TOGETHER...SHE IS WATCHING THEIR OLDER SCENCES OVER AND OVER AGAIN .SHE HAS SEEN THEIR CONFESSION SCENEE 100 TIMES TODAY.I JUSS DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO CONVEY DIS TO CVS AND BALAJI..

I would say is Balaji or CV's or Ekta are not going to do anything or change anything even if they by chance get to know..They will laugh it off as some crazy fan joke.No body is going to give a damn...so its better not to go that route..Rather I think tell her parents to be with her along with you being her supporting base.
Take her out ,divert her attention and be with her - this route is more practical rather than going for a reel solution which is not possible.
Let her know that this crap senseless show does not need so much attention than her future.

jai i think the girl should understand obsession isnt good for anybody,she can see ovi character who did it for her obsession for arjun so in real life we shouldnt b like the character.hope she understand

Edited by poas - 07 September 2012 at 12:37am
pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
v r actually helpless.v arvi fans send plea to balaji & the chanel to cancel this ovi-arjun marriage but it went in vein.i personally send email to zee tv.so only thing we can do is either accept the present track or stop wathing the show.i really feel bad for that girl & i m really feeling helplessCry
sanju25 Newbie
sanju25
sanju25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
k if u want i ll tell dis 2 RD  on twitter ... let see if  he can gave her a msg or smethg like dat anyway he said he remember me hope my tweets dnt goes unoticed ...Ermm

Edited by sanju25 - 07 September 2012 at 1:56am
MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Nobody can can help her but herself. OMG why taking serious on a fiction show? Can't believe this.
zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Teenagers...very fragile.
sweety.2702 Groupbie
sweety.2702
sweety.2702

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
i juss wanna say dat her sitution is very unstable..as she has been crying ..if ny of the actors or cfeayives of d show or india forum coordinators r reading dis..plz report dis... bcoz dere r many dishearted fans lyk her..nd f cryinv..if dis plea goes to u plz do something bout d track..coz we r indian audiance if we strt lykong sumthing frm heart evdn if it is fiction...it is very difficult to part wd it!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju25pn_92Afss_94

Go to top