VERY IMPORTANT...

sweety.2702 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
CVS PLEASE LISTEN A GIRL IN MY COLONY IS CRYING LIKE HELL FROM THE POINT OF TIME SHE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT ARJUN AND OVI MARRIAGE...TODAY WHEN SHE SAW IT SHE HAS GONE IN DEPRESSION...
CVS SHE WATCHES ARVI SCENCES 100 TIMES IN A DAY...ND SHE IS NIT ABLE TO BELIEVE DEY R SEPARTED...
PLZ PLZ FOR THE SAKE OF SUCH FANS PLZ...PLZ ..PLZ IT IS A REQUEST TO PLZ BRING THEM TOGETHER...SHE WANTS ME TO CONVEY DIS MSG...I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO...BUT IF NY OF U FORUM MEMBERS CUD HELP ME ...CONVEY DIS MSG TO CVS AND BALAJI ORZEE TV...PAVITRA RISHTA TEAM...
PLZ GUYZ HELP ME...PLZ PLZ ...PLZ
DAT GIRL IS NLY 16 YRS...PLZ HER NAME IS MONI...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No way. EKTA has no mercy. Poor girl! Feeling bad for her.
mallika_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety.2702

CVS PLEASE LISTEN A GIRL IN MY COLONY IS CRYING LIKE HELL FROM THE POINT OF TIME SHE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT ARJUN AND OVI MARRIAGE...TODAY WHEN SHE SAW IT SHE HAS GONE IN DEPRESSION...
CVS SHE WATCHES ARVI SCENCES 100 TIMES IN A DAY...ND SHE IS NIT ABLE TO BELIEVE DEY R SEPARTED...
PLZ PLZ FOR THE SAKE OF SUCH FANS PLZ...PLZ ..PLZ IT IS A REQUEST TO PLZ BRING THEM TOGETHER...SHE WANTS ME TO CONVEY DIS MSG...I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO...BUT IF NY OF U FORUM MEMBERS CUD HELP ME ...CONVEY DIS MSG TO CVS AND BALAJI ORZEE TV...PAVITRA RISHTA TEAM...
PLZ GUYZ HELP ME...PLZ PLZ ...PLZ
DAT GIRL IS NLY 16 YRS...PLZ HER NAME IS MONI...

oo dear feel so sorry for her. I know is very hard but what can we do. I dont know how to convey this msg otherwise i would help you
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
feeling bad for herEdited by prince3673 - 11 years ago
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh god..this is really very sad...better she can understand this is a just nonsense daily soap..they(Producers) will do anything for money
sweety.2702 thumbnail
PLZ GUYZ HELP ME ...IT IS A EARNEST REQUEST...PLZ...SHE HAE REQUESTED ME A HUNDRED TIMES...PLZ
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry to hear this dear..All I can say is this is Ekta show and we as normal viewers cant do anything neither she gives a damn..
But try telling that this is Ekta's show and eventually Arvi will be together..The poor soul is emotionally attached to them..so let logic go out of the window.Best thing for now is tell her that Ekta is eventually is going to bring Arvi together like she does in all her daily soaps.
This is her funda and way of handling things.She separates couples ,does crap with them and unites them.
Once you are able to calm her down try to talk to her about the reel and real life difference.This is just a daily soap and actors are paid for doing their job.Arvi is reel not real life.I think its very very important for her to know this difference but I guess first convincing her that Arvi will be back together may calm her down a bit..I feel so bad for her..
Hope this helps a bit..
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Who cares this is just a fictional soap...Tell her to get with the program and snap out of depression...and join IF-PR section 😆
sarjitos thumbnail
Sweety tell the girl its only a drama serial and we are watching for entertainment that's all. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
sweety.2702 thumbnail
i tried to xplain it bt she is nt listening ...so i tht of putting it on forum...wat shud b dne...she is crying lyk nything...she is a vry ardent fan...she didnt even eat yesterday...her parents r also worried...she has her xamz also...