Atlast arthi is cleared of her purity by yash

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
What a episode with beautiful act bu guru and kratz !!! πŸ‘

I dont like even g3 questions arthi about  her night with aman. But what will she do if yash remains silent provoking bad thoughts about arthi. I hate that evil creature bua alone as she is curious in  aking arthi a culprit infront of the entire family 😑😑😑

My poor arthi how much will she plead to prove her innocence 😭and atlast agreed to do her purity test. But even then bua does not stop her stupid questions. Now i can't even believe my eyes as yash was there to help arthi get out of that indecent blame. πŸ˜›

Yash was perfect today in protecting arthi and his words were so precious for arthi. She was almost stunned at his speech 😲 What a belief yash has in arthi then why does he remain this much angry with her πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I loved arthi as she gathered the courage to confront yash for asking about her mistake. Eventhough she asked him to her last breath, only answer was he cannot tell to anyone except himself and let them continue on separate roads. Poor arthi 😭she is heart broken by these words and  yahs leaves.

Now its time for her vadha that if god ganapathy will not let her find the mistake before tomorrow then she will leave from yashji's life 😭 Oh no arthi u should not leave him and we all love u both.
I am glad that vidhi is no more angry on arthi and fears for the forth coming turns in their punar vivah 😊

The last part was superb with arthi telling story to those cutie kids and they fall asleep by smiling at each other πŸ˜› The song sequence was awesome and it really suited arya's situtaion too. Poor arya feeling for each other with so much pain in their hearts and both were crying for their love.😭 I am sure yash loves arthi !!!

The precap gives a clue to our confusions now that ansh knows prashant is his papa. so yash and the kids must have met him in that party and something had happened 😲

Edited by maha9 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😊nyc post

i just desperately want nw arya together
MelissaSofia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely analysis like always!!!!! I think that Yash is in love with Aarti but will not Amit it. Yes I agree the precap😲

Fantasic analysis loved it!!!!!
Edited by MelissaSofia - 11 years ago
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

😊nyc post

i just desperately want nw arya together

Me too waiting for prashant's issue to get over and we can see the start of arya's love 😳
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis maha...πŸ‘
Liked today episode..⭐️
Loved the way yash saved aarti and cleared all doubts..πŸ‘
Still question is that why yash is anger on herπŸ˜•...Eagerly waiting for yash pov..😊
im_suchithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved today's epi.. can't wait for tomoro..
priya_drizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice epi... πŸ˜Š

am happy yash character is intact πŸ˜‰  

and today's epi makes me think ,its all abt prashant...πŸ˜•

if it is prashanth, then every action of yash is justified...

all his dialogues- cheating,arthi finished everything,arthi is not my wife,if truth is out then end of relation... but... 

along with prashanth issue.. his love for her had caught him numb.. πŸ˜” he is helpless... 

so unless he opens his mouth and arthi clarifies... we r into a big sad track πŸ˜­

oh ya.. we still ve some good sequence in mumbai fb i guess.. 

atleast there.. thank god..😳 can expect some  'yeh dil hai '

keeping hopes alive
Edited by rajampriyab - 11 years ago
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 please, don't grant Aarti's wish. Make Aarti go away and let the momentary separation the greatest unanswered prayer for the love to fully happen. I'll be a good girl and watch PV every night. I will give Buaji more love. I swear on my dog's grave
 and the precap just have to be so shocking!!! denied once more of AarYa romance   but 4⭐️s for today's episode for a big development and Yash opening his mouth.
Thanks Maham, for a great analysis.😊
Edited by villager00 - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely enjoyed today's episode! Paisa vasool!!
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
maha..i swear..
i guessed it 1000 times..dat its not about yash's possessiveness...its something related 2 prashant..
awsm post.agree..