Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Atlast arthi is cleared of her purity by yash

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
What a episode with beautiful act bu guru and kratz !!! Clap

I dont like even g3 questions arthi about  her night with aman. But what will she do if yash remains silent provoking bad thoughts about arthi. I hate that evil creature bua alone as she is curious in  aking arthi a culprit infront of the entire family AngryAngryAngry

My poor arthi how much will she plead to prove her innocence Cryand atlast agreed to do her purity test. But even then bua does not stop her stupid questions. Now i can't even believe my eyes as yash was there to help arthi get out of that indecent blame. Tongue

Yash was perfect today in protecting arthi and his words were so precious for arthi. She was almost stunned at his speech Shocked What a belief yash has in arthi then why does he remain this much angry with her ConfusedConfusedConfused
I loved arthi as she gathered the courage to confront yash for asking about her mistake. Eventhough she asked him to her last breath, only answer was he cannot tell to anyone except himself and let them continue on separate roads. Poor arthi Cryshe is heart broken by these words and  yahs leaves.

Now its time for her vadha that if god ganapathy will not let her find the mistake before tomorrow then she will leave from yashji's life Cry Oh no arthi u should not leave him and we all love u both. Ouch
I am glad that vidhi is no more angry on arthi and fears for the forth coming turns in their punar vivah Smile

The last part was superb with arthi telling story to those cutie kids and they fall asleep by smiling at each other Tongue The song sequence was awesome and it really suited arya's situtaion too. Poor arya feeling for each other with so much pain in their hearts and both were crying for their love.Cry I am sure yash loves arthi !!!

The precap gives a clue to our confusions now that ansh knows prashant is his papa. so yash and the kids must have met him in that party and something had happened Shocked

Edited by maha9 - 06 September 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sivasvbsb-QH-MelissaSofiaPooja_11DeepDL19kt25..SmaTz..leenarana42priya_drizzlesnirmalac99MunaMeet22hana_yharshithaaaaaaaMissIamTheBosstellymejasraj123gcluvvillager00-ProudGCian-TanShi_CrazyLuvilovepyaar..Khaleesi..LoveforlifePuvZgafulu14Sri_Radha

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Smilenyc post

i just desperately want nw arya together

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42tellymehana_ymaha9gafulu14

MelissaSofia Senior Member
MelissaSofia
MelissaSofia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
lovely analysis like always!!!!! I think that Yash is in love with Aarti but will not Amit it. Yes I agree the precapShocked

Fantasic analysis loved it!!!!!

Edited by MelissaSofia - 06 September 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42maha9

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Smilenyc post

i just desperately want nw arya together
Me too waiting for prashant's issue to get over and we can see the start of arya's love Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis maha...Clap
Liked today episode..Star
Loved the way yash saved aarti and cleared all doubts..Clap
Still question is that why yash is anger on herConfused...Eagerly waiting for yash pov..Smile

leenarana42maha9

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
loved today's epi.. can't wait for tomoro..

leenarana42maha9

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
nice epi... Smile

am happy yash character is intact Wink  

and today's epi makes me think ,its all abt prashant...Confused

if it is prashanth, then every action of yash is justified...

all his dialogues- cheating,arthi finished everything,arthi is not my wife,if truth is out then end of relation... but... 

along with prashanth issue.. his love for her had caught him numb.. Unhappy he is helpless... 

so unless he opens his mouth and arthi clarifies... we r into a big sad track Cry

oh ya.. we still ve some good sequence in mumbai fb i guess.. 

atleast there.. thank god..Embarrassed can expect some  'yeh dil hai '

keeping hopes alive

Edited by rajampriyab - 06 September 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11leenarana42maha9

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
 please, don't grant Aarti's wish. Make Aarti go away and let the momentary separation the greatest unanswered prayer for the love to fully happen. I'll be a good girl and watch PV every night. I will give Buaji more love. I swear on my dog's grave
 and the precap just have to be so shocking!!! denied once more of AarYa romance   but 4Stars for today's episode for a big development and Yash opening his mouth.
Thanks Maham, for a great analysis.Smile

Edited by villager00 - 06 September 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42PuvZmaha9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index