Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Which Book our show character can launch(Fun post) (Page 11)

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hahaha nice post!!

okay, mines...

R.K - 4 Ways to take revenge in 4 days ;)

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@Farah- Chup kar Stern Smile teri mu par thala lagana parega ROFL ROFL lekin tu toh thala bhi unlock kardegi Ermm  ROFL ROFL

@Cookieraider- First of all sweety i m a girl ROFL That too a straight one ROFLROFL So u dont hav to put the danger sign on me Tongue And i love seeing others depressed Cool U havent met me before but i m part of the kutta gang Evil Smile And beware...farah is my sister Evil Smile So no eyelocks or dupatta romance with her ROFLROFL Gosh i guess today is ur lucky day cos u got to know me Cool ROFL btw i m tammy Tongue  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CookieRaider

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

@Farah- Chup kar Stern Smile teri mu par thala lagana parega ROFL ROFL lekin tu toh thala bhi unlock kardegi Ermm  ROFL ROFL

@Cookieraider- First of all sweety i m a girl ROFL That too a straight one ROFLROFL So u dont hav to put the danger sign on me Tongue And i love seeing others depressed Cool U havent met me before but i m part of the kutta gang Evil Smile And beware...farah is my sister Evil Smile So no eyelocks or dupatta romance with her ROFLROFL Gosh i guess today is ur lucky day cos u got to know me Cool ROFL btw i m tammy Tongue  
Oye tammy darling, im straight too and engaged to a guyBig smile... its just because of special agent jaguar007 hotness my straightness goes down the drainLOL ...oye farah and me are just friend's okkWink main tumhari sister per line nahi marogeLOL...main sirf aur sirf agent darling se pyaar karti hoon aur woh sirf meri haiBlushing and she will be my girlfriend (its inevitable)...omg i am just so lucky that tammyji ke darshan ho gayeTongue...what would i have done if i didnt meet her... i feel so blessed after meeting such a celebrity on this forumROFL ROFLROFL
Btw i am not the straight doctor on this forumLOL...no need to tell me your sexual orientationROFL...i swear i got like 30 comments from dd/vdians saying they are straightLOL
oh my name is sarina btw and it was a pleasure meeting you Embarrassed
hugsHug

-SexyAngel-

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CookieRaider

Oye tammy darling, im straight too and engaged to a guyBig smile... its just because of special agent jaguar007 hotness my straightness goes down the drainLOL ...oye farah and me are just friend's okkWink main tumhari sister per line nahi marogeLOL...main sirf aur sirf agent darling se pyaar karti hoon aur woh sirf meri haiBlushing and she will be my girlfriend (its inevitable)...omg i am just so lucky that tammyji ke darshan ho gayeTongue...what would i have done if i didnt meet her... i feel so blessed after meeting such a celebrity on this forumROFL ROFLROFL
Btw i am not the straight doctor on this forumLOL...no need to tell me your sexual orientationROFL...i swear i got like 30 comments from dd/vdians saying they are straightLOL
oh my name is sarina btw and it was a pleasure meeting you Embarrassed
hugsHug

Its always a pleasure meeting me ROFLROFL I dont say that... everyone else does but then they change their mind Tongue ROFLROFL Oh gosh dont give me a big head now Wink I m sure u met other celebrities here ROFL Btw i m the most innocent one here Evil Smile So dont suspect my angelic personality Tongue And yes u cant b a straight doctor Tongue They hav to b completely straight but u r fida over ur agent na Wink ROFLROFL 

CookieRaider

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
My res isstill there nd still thinking
CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Its always a pleasure meeting me ROFLROFL I dont say that... everyone else does but then they change their mind Yea im starting to see why they always change their minds lolz ROFLROFL Oh gosh dont give me a big head now Wink I m sure u met other celebrities here Oh yea i have met allot of your kutte gang celebs here i must say you peepz got some amazing personalities Btw i m the most innocent one here Evil Smile Kutte gang member and innocent ROFLROFL now that was a really good joke tammy you kutte peepz here are as evil as they get darling So dont suspect my angelic personality lolz good one tammy but im not gonna make the same mistake twice, i though ashu was the sweetest person in your gang (i even though about naming her angle) then i saw her post i was like now i know why your friends call you kameeni(she got all u kutte peepz good)ROFL And yes u cant b a straight doctor Tongue They hav to b completely straight but u r fida over ur agent na ROFLROFL  Oye, when i joined this forum last week i was completely straight but then i went fida over agent darling's rocking personality and dp's hotness...uff the green veilDay Dreaming...the milky white skinDay Dreaming... and those plump rosy lips ufff Day Dreaming...ROFLROFLROFL God whenever i see her hot and sexy dp meri dil automatically Bhangra karne lagta hai yaarDancing...hey apart from my undying love for my agent darling im totally straight Embarrassed
see tammy i learned so much from the Ddian's in a week hereROFL 

-SexyAngel-

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Its always a pleasure meeting me ROFLROFL I dont say that... everyone else does but then they change their mind Yea im starting to see why they always change their minds lolz ROFLROFL Good u r a fast learner ROFLROFL
Oh gosh dont give me a big head now Wink I m sure u met other celebrities here Oh yea i have met allot of your kutte gang celebs here i must say you peepz got some amazing personalities I knw we r known for our kuttegiri ROFLROFL And dont even go on my personality cos its rocking without a doubt Cool
Btw i m the most innocent one here Evil Smile Kutte gang member and innocent ROFLROFL now that was a really good joke tammy you kutte peepz here are as evil as they get darling I knw i cant even lie with a straightface ROFLROFL I love being evil Evil Smile
So dont suspect my angelic personality lolz good one tammy but im not gonna make the same mistake twice, i though ashu was the sweetest person in your gang (i even though about naming her angle) then i saw her post i was like now i know why your friends call you kameeni(she got all u kutte peepz good)ROFL Ashu is a total kameeni... how can u even suspect on her kameenigiri ROFLROFL Angel Shocked U mean devil right ROFLROFL
And yes u cant b a straight doctor Tongue They hav to b completely straight but u r fida over ur agent na ROFLROFL  Oye, when i joined this forum last week i was completely straight but then i went fida over agent darling's rocking personality and dp's hotness...uff the green veilDay Dreaming...the milky white skinDay Dreaming... and those plump rosy lips ufff Day Dreaming...ROFLROFLROFL God whenever i see her hot and sexy dp meri dil automatically Bhangra karne lagta hai yaarDancing...hey apart from my undying love for my agent darling im totally straight Embarrassed
see tammy i learned so much from the Ddian's in a week hereROFL Straight or curve... baby u can go all direction so why stick to one Wink I say explore... so i can bajao u more often Tongue ROFLROFL

Edited by TrueKash - 07 September 2012 at 5:27pm

CookieRaider

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Its always a pleasure meeting me ROFLROFL I dont say that... everyone else does but then they change their mind Yea im starting to see why they always change their minds lolz ROFLROFL Good u r a fast learner ROFLROFL Yea damn right i am...i gotta be a fast learner cuz im dealing with so many crazies hereROFL
Oh gosh dont give me a big head now Wink I m sure u met other celebrities here Oh yea i have met allot of your kutte gang celebs here i must say you peepz got some amazing personalities I knw we r known for our kuttegiri ROFLROFL And dont even go on my personality cos its rocking without a doubt Cool  Yea that we can agree on you do have a damn rocking personalityLOL
Btw i m the most innocent one here Evil Smile Kutte gang member and innocent ROFLROFL now that was a really good joke tammy you kutte peepz here are as evil as they get darling I knw i cant even lie with a straightface ROFLROFL I love being evil Evil Smile  Yes tammy darling i agree we do need to work on your lying abilities cuz it really sucksLOL ...same here its just so hard for me to control my inner bitchyness that is dying to get out...i think we might get along real well we have got such similar interests Evil Smile
So dont suspect my angelic personality lolz good one tammy but im not gonna make the same mistake twice, i though ashu was the sweetest person in your gang (i even though about naming her angle) then i saw her post i was like now i know why your friends call you kameeni(she got all u kutte peepz good)ROFL Ashu is a total kameeni... how can u even suspect on her kameenigiri ROFLROFL Angel Shocked U mean devil right ROFLROFL  Ashu introduced herself in such a nice and cute way and even gave me some complements...so i was like what an angel...i though she had a nice personality and her hottie dp also looks quite innocent and cute...yea now i know she is the devil i saw her post where she was bbb all you kutte peepz i was so shocked by her personality Shocked
And yes u cant b a straight doctor Tongue They hav to b completely straight but u r fida over ur agent na ROFLROFL  Oye, when i joined this forum last week i was completely straight but then i went fida over agent darling's rocking personality and dp's hotness...uff the green veilDay Dreaming...the milky white skinDay Dreaming... and those plump rosy lips ufff Day Dreaming...ROFLROFLROFL God whenever i see her hot and sexy dp meri dil automatically Bhangra karne lagta hai yaarDancing...hey apart from my undying love for my agent darling im totally straight Embarrassed
see tammy i learned so much from the Ddian's in a week hereROFL Straight or curve... baby u can go all direction so why stick to one Wink I say explore... so i can bajao u more often Tongue Naaahhhiii i am a commited one woman girlROFLROFL...i will not explore my options i am completely happy with my straightness and my agent girlfriend(its inevitable agent007 will be mine)Blushing...i am only curvy for agent007 WinkWink

Edited by CookieRaider - 07 September 2012 at 11:23pm

-SexyAngel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index