Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Happy Birthday Aniee (Updated all Wishes pg 1)

tich.1990mg Goldie
tich.1990mg
tich.1990mg

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Hello Guys, Me Tich here, not alone but with my 2 naughty haughty Friends Sam and Divz.. well the bigger question is Why we are here.

A Simple Answer,

It's a very special day, this day we got our precious Friend Philosopher Guide and a wonderful writer.'  A very humble and lovely girl. Aniee'. (Anshra H Aniee), it's Her Birthday'..

Attack on the Cake 1st

I Had never met so much humble person ever in my life, this writing world had gave me a true Gem Aniee aka Amna'. Yes her real name which some might know very well.. a very beautiful charismatic Mom of 2 sweet angel. Modest straight forward yet sweet in nature and words But the most beautiful thing is her heart, which never say No to anyone. I always wanted to say it but never got a chance, her heart is so big that can embrace the world. I still remember the say I comment ever 1st time on IF and I didn't had any expectation to got reply of my pm to her, yet she replied me and from then we are frnd..

Well I had admired her 1st because the way she described MAANEET in a story that made my heart fill with unknown happiness, I m sure U all can related to that, because we maaneetian got a Gem here who is giving a new light to our life in the absence of MAANEET/GURTI.

So the special person in my Life Aniee I want to say a Very Happy Birthday'.

I wish only Happiness for You and ur family, I wish u only achieve success in Your Life. May be we are too far to reach each other but my heart will always wish u the best for u. I m thankful to God that he gave me a a frnd whom I can rely on anytime,, I know she is there to help me whenever I want and that is very rare to find in anyone, in this mean world there is very few ppl who really make an impact on urself and aniee u r one of them, thank u for coming in my life and heartful wished on this special day, Happy Birthday dear.

Luv

Tich

Sam's Wishes for Aniee

A sister is someone who loves you from the heart,
No matter how much you argue you cannot be drawn apart.
She is a joy that cannot be taken away,
Once she enters your life, she is there to

To me you are an angel in disguise.
Full of intuition, intelligent, and wise.
Always giving and helping through
Good times and bad.

You are my luck, my support and my best friend. You have always been there whenever, I was in need. I can never thank you enough for the joyous times that we shared.

On your special day, I wish you an awesome birthday and a great life ahead.

I may give you any birthday present you ask for, but it will never to enough compare to the present that you are to me. A perfect sister , my one and only lovely DIDU

And here is my birthday wish to u

Pleasure and fun, joy and cheer,

Luck and happiness that stay all next year.
Hope your birthday brings all these to your door

Luv Samina(Sam)

Div's wish

Happy Birthday To You Annie di, may god bless you long with a happier, healthier n a successful life forever and ever, you one of he person i have met who i can really say is genuinely calm and composed you know how to tackle with vivid situations with an ease, i have rarely met such, and i respect you for that
even after the huge success you still i see the same down to earth cute yet bubbly Aniee Di, please be the same forever, because your soul is as pure as the little dew drop so hope you be with us in each phase of life, like you have been till now.
Love You
- Devil Divzi

Do u all know how we met aniee? Well its not a very BIG problem, we all know how great a writer she is, we all met either on IF or FB but the main thread was MAANEET,, the common factor and Aniee had given us so much that magnetic pull was enough to bind us.

here is a small gift for u Aniee from your frnds,

Here a small JHALAK of Aniee's work.

My Irresistible Kidnapper who took my Heart---

A devil Who Truly Made us Fall in love with His Lust

Devil in Love

A devil who fall for his Only Desire

A Devil's Desire

A Pleasure That Call to be Debt

Yet Made anyone to be drown in it

Debt to Pleasure

A Sin that is more pure than anything

A Sacred Sin

An attraction that move to be infidelity Yet we are ready to be in

Truly Betrayal

A Person Who is Cursed To Love Yet taught Us What is Love

wishes are not over yet, u r welcome to wish ur aniee

for now again join the party, its just starter 

Edited by tich.1990mg - 07 September 2012 at 10:42am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimcutesrijushailimganieePmCiaMaaneetcrazy_125aliceyue27fatema_007keerthi90sree10Blushingqueenvanshi_maaneetBeena_gits_menajmaDGpari1689geetsmilemayaparilg001sobia4maaneetdreamy4everdreamymishti88MayamaandazzlingdivzkrndrNiharika.Nairmishtiritudeepali1022meravigilisopaponecontintinu18myprideSpeechless16anyaa.gurtisweetsampa39Twilightsparklelehr6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19cuttieemeena..mandy15maaniqrajanu_2006impoojaverma--Ratna--jasraj123punam2712Sri_Radhatamanna1391harshdbmysteriousmillileverneMaaNeeTLuVsingh24spvd

tich.1990mg Goldie
tich.1990mg
tich.1990mg

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
few Wishes for You Aniee,

HI ANNIE...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR

You are such a special Friend,
Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.
You make us smile and laugh,
With everything you do,
So today I get to send a special
Birthday wish to you!

My hope for your day
Carries sunny thoughts your way,
With laughter and celebration
Headed your direction.
May your Birthday today
Be as sweet as honey!

Some people in our lives radiate love and shine like the stars, bringing joy and happiness to those around them. You are that wonderful person. Never stop being you and follow your heart. Have a wonderful birthday, girl, you deserve it.

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY'

On this day I would like to wish you with those above simple words. could not write something  myself as m too busy with my workload but yeah I thought tat the above words would let you know wat I wanted to say.

You are one such who keeps us together with the various versions of MAANEET love story. The ones which make us think tat wat did ANNIE plan for her next update or next FF. I don't have words for appreciating you and would simply be requesting you to do continues writing on MAANEET till the end of this world and m there for supporting you with all others..

Love you'

from - Shoba' (sdlife19)

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

TO U

ANNIE...

God bless u and give u all happiness in life...

may he provide u with more interesting ideas to entertain Maaneet fans with ur wonderful Maaneet stories...  

from tushti-kiran

ALL MY BEST WISHES TO ANIEE ON HER BIRTHDAY

I AM SO GLAD THAT I GOT TO KNOW HER THROUGH HER WORKS

SHE IS AN AMAZING PERSON

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIEE DI 

MAY U HAVE MANY MANY MORE 

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOUR EVERYDAY 

WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS & LOVE 

I PRAY TO ALLAH 

THAT HE GIVE U EVERYTHING U WANT 

&

HE KEEP BAD EYE AWAY FROM U&YOUR FAMILY  

LOVE YOU 

SEHER

I hope your special day
brings you all that
your heart desires
 and wishing you
happiness always'

Happy Birthday!

from mishim

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANSHRA. WE LOVE U. THANK U SO MUCH FOR ENTERTAINING US WITH UR AWESOME FF. WE R LUCKY TO HAVE U IN INDIA-FORUMS. MAY ALL UR WISHES GET FULFILLED IN LIFE. GOD BLESS U.    

from NIHATRI

so from my side my wishes are:
A very happy birthday to one of the most precious ff writers on GF !
I hope all your wishes come true and you have an amazing birthday !
God bless you !
we LOOOVE youuu !

happy birthday dear ! may all ur wishes come true

Happy Birthday 2 a special friend

You will be special to me until d end

Celebrate today & know this is true

My life has been blessed, because of YOU !!!!!!!

Did I evr tell u Aniee di that how I got hooked wid ur stories like a chhipkali

Do u knw dii' apke stories padhne se pahle main ek "chor" tha  SURPRISED na' but YES... I was d one' bcz I did nt hav any a/c in IF' I was alwayz doing chori-chupi entry here & just read maaneet stories n go out frm IF  aise idhar-udhar chori karte karte finally mere hath ek jaadu ki kahani aya... YESSS, at least mere liye woh Jaadu ki kahani hi tha   and no point in guessing dat uss kahani ka name tha MY IRRESSITABLE KIDNAPPER... writer Anshra  I was so mesmerized reading dat simple yet passionate story... but still main chup thi... as alwayz just read n go out  thn mere hath ayyii DEVIL IN LOVE... ufff kya story thi babaji... main saans lena bhool jati thi jab DIL padhti thi tho  tab mujhe aisa laga... jo ladki sirf apne story k jariye mere final exam ki pahle raat bhi mujhe subah k 6 baje tak sirf apne story mein mesmerize rakh sakti hain' aur who bhi aisa k nxt day mera exam hain aur maine subah k 6 baje tak apne cls txt ko hath bhi nahi lagaya aur soya bhi nahi puri raat'   must deserve at least a THUMBS UP frm me' and this is d start of my journey 2 IF and in ur life too

U r such a special person in my life di' I don't hav any siblings' but I always craved for a elder sis who will be my mentor & gud frnd both' u r dat person for me' dat special one n only My Aniee dii

2day is ur birthday' and I wish u all d vry best in ur life' zindagi mein aap jahan bhi jaao, bas success hi success apke kadam chume' waise tho B'day apka hain aur gift mujhe apko dene chahiye' but dekhiye na meri kismet' yahan pe bhi ulta ho gaya'  mujhe apke taraf se hi gift mila' ur 1st novel' A DEVIL'S DESIRE' bas kal hi mere hath pohucha hain' Aur yeh hain mere pass apki tarf se b'day gift' mere liye yeh apka ashirwaad hain diii'  janti hu k apko life mein kabhi meri jarurat tho padhegi nahi' but phir bhi agar kabhi bhi main apke liye kuch bhi kar paun I will consider myself d luckiest person of this world  waise tho nahi main apki tarah itna talented aur creative hu... aur nahi mujhe sabki tarah itni achhi achhi baatein karna ati hain  par believe me diii... aaj maine jitna bhi likha hain aapke liye... bas apne dil se likha hain

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 my sweet cutie pie ANIEE diii' may Allah always shower his blessings 2 u dear  lots of love n hugs 2 uuu diii...

from  NiharikaNeha777

HII ANNIE
NEITHER I KNO U NOR U KNO ME BT I KNO O TODAY((7TH SEP) IS UR BIRTHDAY SO MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY N MAY GOD BLESS U WITH ALL HAPPINETHROUGH OUT URUR LYF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

from Marde

Hello, Annie..Happy Birthday to you

wish you a very very happy returns of the day

hope you enjoy your day and get everything you have desired in your life

Best wishes from me and my friends to you though you don't know them, but wishes are always as bless in life! Happy Birthday once again

annie ... we all are here to wish our beloved anni ..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

dear ...we all love u ...

May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.

May all your dreams and wishes come true!

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.

this msg should be sent to her from my side 

from maansee

aww that' s so sweet

hmmm my wish: Annie you rock. Happy b-day Dear. I hope as a treat you will update

from Mel420

Its a nice Feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your B'day. Just Wanna let you know that someone always cares for you. Hope you accept small wish of this someone. Together or Apart you'll always be first in my heart ... Have a Wonderful B'day Di...

You are the best Angel of God send on this earth nd i am lucky to have you as my friend... you are not only just an awesome writer but also a great person from heart nd i truly respect you... May all your wishes come true nd you get all the happiness of this world...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI (aakritisri1111)

I just wanted to say that plz tell her a very very happy birthday from my side! And may Allah fulfill her every wish ! AMeen! Thank u !

from  amna(amna_ammy)

hiii Anniee wish u a very happy birthday ..may God give all the succesess ,and blessing ...

-preeti Albert (preeti.1)

zindagi me gam ka na koi saaya ho,

har pal zindagi me jashan ka koi bahana ho,

khuda de aapko itni khushi ki,

gam ka na koi namo-nisha ho

happy birthday

may all ur wishes come true

have bucket full of joy nd happiness 

once again a very happy birthday to u

lovesia

"wish u many many happy returens of day may almighty fullfil all ur wishes with luv divya 2 dearest anni

divyaraghani

love ya annie di...

may god bless yu wit all luv n happiness...

keep up ur good works...
reshu(mayapari)

Please wish Aniee  many many Happy Returns of the Day.  May God Bless her and keep on writing FFs  on the magical couple Maaneet.

thanks Geeta(gbhat)

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

Lavender6666

Happy birthday aniee

maan_geet1

happy b'day anie di
i m really thankful 2 u 4 maaneet's novel
"devils desire"

drashti4ever

Wish u many many happy returns of the day Annie...hope all ur dreams come true...and u write many more books and publish them...

Luv
Deepa(spvd)

Some people in our lives radiate love and shine like the stars, bringing joy and happiness to those around them. You are that wonderful person. Never stop being you and follow your crazy heart. Have a wonderful birthday, girl, you deserve it.

From Sushlove

Here is my Wish...Embarrassed

"HAPPY B'DAY Annie...
WISHING U JOY AND HAPPINESS ON DIS MEMORABLE DAY...!!! 
MAY GOD BLESS U DEAR!!! N DID I TELL U DAT I Love U..."Big smile
Ur writings have gvn us new definitions to Maaneet every time... Thumbs Up
'Cursed To Love' has addicted me 4 now... Kaash U had made it a novel..!!Day Dreaming

From SiaMaaneet

Wishing you all the greatest things in life, my beloved friend, because someone as special as you deserves the best. Happy Birthday my friend! May every dream of yours come true.   

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and to let you know that you are not alone. Should you need someone to lean on, I will be here for you.

From maanugeetu

happpyyy happpyyy birthdayyy aniiee diiiClap

may god bless u nd ur familyy

nd u also give us alott of ur storiesLOL

from Tania90

If smile is petal,
i send u flowers

if smile is second,
i send u hours

if smile is water,

i send u sea

if smiles r leaves,
i send u trees

becoz i want to see u happy

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
ANIEE

from leegure

many many happy returns of the day
may god bless u with good health & all happiness
enjoy ur day ...tc

From Anjucool

JANAM DIN BAHOT BAHOT MUBARAK HOParty... MAY ALLAH ALWAYS SHOWER U WITH HIS LOVE,CARE AND BLESSINGS...Smile

MAY UA ALL DREAMS COME TRUE AND HAVE SUCCESSFUL LIFE AHEAD...Smile

LOVE YOU DI...HugHug

From maneet4afreen

Happy Birthday annie di! I wish that your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true.
Love you alot di

From Neeju

ds day is spl,do u know y? cs 2dy sm1's birthday who crt magic by a 'SACRED SIN',her 'TRUE BETRYAL' 'CURSED TO LOVE' 'MY IRRESISTIBLE KIDNAPER' make d 'DEVIL IN LOVE'' .
do u know her?she is Aniee.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE di.

From Makpie

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends, here is wishing u a gr8 happiness dat nevr ends!!!

WISH U A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE DI

From Neha0896

Happy birthday di-my angel who introduced me to d maaneet fictins world in IF for d first time whn i was roaming in if aimlesly.aftr dat my journy of reading ff started nd nw stil on.u r truly a great writer,my inspiration.my sis alwz rebuke nd tease me whnever she saw me reading mg ff.bt u r d 1 who made me crazy about MG ff.ur versatile writing skil made me reading ur evry creatin.i wish,u wd b d dialog writter of geet seasn 2.that wil b great.lov u di.

From Runisha

Happy bday dear anni
May god bless u with all t happiness in t world
Take care & plz no more accidents to ur hand!! It means a lot to usTongue

From Muskap

Smile "Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 you aniee 

Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best.
Happy birth day . Love u...

Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching u
with wishes of success,
happiness and prosperity 4 u,
wish you a super duper happy birthday  dear aniee

Fresh air... fresh idea...
fresh talent... fresh energy...
i wish u to have a...
special sunday..
marvellous monday...
tasty tuesday...
wonderful wednesday...
thankful thursday...
friendly friday...
successful saturday...
*have a great week ahead*
and
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU  anieee

Edited by tich.1990mg - 07 September 2012 at 10:31am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha11sushlove26_chaitraCiaMaaneetaliceyue27shailimganieePmBeena_gits_mekeerthi90vanshi_maaneetdazzlingdivzdeepali1022TinkerBellapaponeconmishtiritufantesyNiharika.Nair18myprideSpeechless6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6anshra--Ratna--cuttieesdlife19jasraj123punam2712impoojavermalehrtamanna1391spvd

tich.1990mg Goldie
tich.1990mg
tich.1990mg

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Wishes from Tamanna

From AmeenaForEva

Aniee Dii !! Smile !!

Happy B'Day Aniee Dii !! !!
!! !!

From TiaKashyap

wow Annie's b day..Big smile
Big smilegr8 idea yaarClap
WANT T SAY FEW LINES..
Hoping your birthday
Is a happy one,
Just filled with friends,
Excitement and fun!
Cause you are a very special friend,
I'm thankful that we met,
And I'm asking Lord to bless you
With a year you won't forget!
So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big Birthday
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday form the heart
Cause that's where all great wishes start

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS 4 BEAUTIFUL PERSON
I DIDNT SEE U
BT I KNOW U R BEAUTIFUL N PURE  AS THESE FLOWERSBig smileBig smileBig smile

From Maanluver

Wishing u a really happiee n joyous birthday Aniee
May u have many many more 
Well i m not an experienced poet 
but here r a few lines for u 

Another candle on your cake
Well there's no need to pout
Be glad that you have strength enough
To blow them all out! 

From angeldream14 

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

WISH YOUR DAY IS FULL OF JOY

AND A LIFE THAT ALWAYS SHINE

WITH THE MEMORIES OF LOVED ONCE

TO MAKE U FEEL SPECIAL

TODAY AND EVERYDAY

OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL LIFE

From
rsusmita

many happy return of day
happy birthday annieeBirthday Candles

From Bulbul164

bulbul164 to aniee diii
diii u r life of maneet ffs if u r not their this fourm r incomplete 
happy birthday to u

From
Kingofme

You're such a special friend! It's a pleasure to remember you anytime, especially on your birthday. Have a Great day ahead!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIEE

LOADS OF LOVE AG...

From Doublecross/Priyanka

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.  ~William Wordsworth

and annie thats what you do!
each of your ffs are a masterpiece! they are a treat to read.
here's my loving wish for this amazing and phenomenal
writer.
happy birthday annie!

from
doublecross/priyanka

From
Deepali1022

hey di...!!!

u r jst awesum...!!!

"Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching u
with wishes of success,
happiness and prosperity 4 u,
wish you a super duper Happy Birthday "

"A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends."

From Speechless

It Is Your Big DaySpread a smile, spread the cheer
Look around, it is your day,
make a list to spread it all
and then everyday is your day.

Fill the rooms, with balloons,
and stuff some mouths with sweets.
Make a list to do it all,
and then enjoy the pleasant treats.

Gather some faith, earn some hope,
make the most of this beautiful day.
gather it all, just to give it all

spread a joy its ur day

i wish u a very

happy Birthday Aniee Di! 

Edited by tich.1990mg - 07 September 2012 at 10:30am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cutesriju26_chaitrashailimgaliceyue27keerthi90Beena_gvanshi_maaneetdoublecrosskingofmedreamymishti88dazzlingdivzMayamaanmishtiritudeepali102218mypridejasraj123anshracuttieepunam2712impoojavermatamanna1391spvd

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

hehehe kaise ho !!

hei Aniee di 

just wanna sing

Happy Happy Birthday To You !!
Happy Birthday To dear Aniee Di
Happy Birthday To You !!

May you have many more
may you have many more
Happy Birthday To You !!

Loveee You Di

wish you get whatever you desire and dream for !! Even before you voice it out !! Be happy always ove You

Huggs and kisses

now close you eyes and blow it making a wish

Happyyy Birthday Tou You

Aniee Di !!

Edited by dazzlingdivz - 06 September 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aliceyue27Beena_gvanshi_maaneet16anyaa.gurtimishtiritulehrpunam2712impoojavermaanshraspvd

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
birthday scraps

Di... Luv ya sooo Much...

Wish U a Very Happy Birthday...

May ur all Dreams Come True...

A tight Bone Crushing hug to u...

Pyaari si cute si Di ho aap meri
Fir bhi kehti hu Devil ho aap meri...

Bhatki aatma naam diya tha aapko
Yaad hai kitna cheda tha aapko...

Wo smile aapki aaj bhi aisi hai
Dua karti hu wo humesha aisi rahe...

Aapko b'day ki bahaut badhai ho
Khushiyo bhara humesha aapka jahan ho...

Birthday Cake ecards

Edited by mishtiritu - 06 September 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aliceyue27Beena_gdazzlingdivz16anyaa.gurtianshra

deepali1022 IF-Rockerz
deepali1022
deepali1022

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

orkut birthday greetings

"Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU".

DI...dis cake from my side to you...!!!!
Happy Birthday

Suraj roshni le kar aayaa,
Aur chidyon ne gaanaa gaayaa,
Phoolon ne hans hans kar bolaa,
Mubarak ho tumhaara janam din aaya!

orkut birthday scrap

Count your life by smiles not with tears,
Count your age by strength of dreams not years,

Let your eyes shine with the glitz of future,
Live your life with pleasure not with fears,

Sooner or later Life is going to be better,
And the dark shadows will then be traitor,

May optimism and bliss abide with you for always,
Stay Blessed and cherish your life that's in my prayers..

gifts for you...!!!

happy-birthday-gift-basket

once again...many many happy returns of d day di...!!!
may god give u all happiness...!!!

u r awesum...we luv u...!!!

Edited by deepali1022 - 06 September 2012 at 1:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aliceyue27Beena_gdazzlingdivz16anyaa.gurti18mypridemishtirituanshra

Dipti_Sam Senior Member
Dipti_Sam
Dipti_Sam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I have something in my tummy to tell u Didu...
U wanna know???... ok then go below...

a small surpries for u Didu...

because its ur Birthday today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIDU...

I can't share ur Birthday Cake... kya karu Pakistan mai hu jo nehi...

with much kissiii on both of ur cheeks...

with a wish full of laughter fun n love

And yes forget to tell this...
A small poem for my pyaari si Didu on her Birthday... Smile

My dear Big Sis, my lovely didu, you are the greatest there is,
And amazing in everyway.
I greatly admire and look up to you,
Each and every day.
You are always showing how much you care,
From your heart that is filled with love.
You are a beautiful Angel,
Sent from the heavens above.
I am the luckiest Sis in the world,
A great bond that has always stayedtrue.
Didu you are always in my heart & thoughts,
And I am always sending you a hug and kiss.
You are my world and I love you so much,

Many many happy returns of the day didu...

Loads of love and hugs from your sam... Muaahhh... Hug

Edited by Dipti_Sam - 07 September 2012 at 2:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aliceyue27Beena_gvanshi_maaneetdazzlingdivzmishtirituanshra

Shilalipi Senior Member
Shilalipi
Shilalipi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday dii!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aliceyue27Beena_gdazzlingdivzlovesiaanshra

Go to top