Kasauti Zindagi Ki

A question for Bajaj and Anu fans

ronit_dream thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi friends,

I was just thinking about all the fights we have as Bajaj fans /anurag fans. It is sad that our friends like Tulip are leaving because of this.

While thinking, I just wondered- What if Ronit and Cezanne swap roles?

And that is the question for all of u(if u are fan of either ronit or cezane).

Imagine Ronit stops using the muffler and shaving cream and starts playing the bhola-bhala, sentimental Anurag Basu......and Cezanne adds some salt to his pepper hair and starts playing the hot-shot successful businessman Rishabh Bajaj.....

Ok ok before all of u start attacking me, just imagine this as hypothetical situation....Ronit will add certain authenticity to Anurag as he is also a Bengali in real life. Cezanne can also do the businessman bajaj act well...

So then, what would you do? Will a ronit-fan start supporting anurag because ronit is playing anurag? Will a cezane fan start supporting Bajaj?

Or will anu fans continue to support anu(ronit) and Bajaj fans supporting Bajaj(cezane)?

So tell me what would u do? Character or actor? Ronit or Bajaj? Cezane or Anurag?

I'll tell my answer later, first let me know ur answers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariam 4 u thumbnail
i lovvvvvve actor mean cezanne so i support cezanne all the way(if he is not in kzk i will never ever watch kzk i watch kzk only bcoz of  cezanne  not for anurag ) he is just superb
jaasia thumbnail
i will go for the role of bajaj....not bcuz i like cezanne but i like the role of bajaj!
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Its basically Ronit whom I love dearly so .. coz of Ronit playing the character I love Bajaj/Mihir/Ishaan and above all my darling Kunal. Ronit is the best.😊
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'll still watch kzk for sweetoo but i don't think i will be able to justify anuraag's character. I'll stop justifying bajaj as well bcoz Ronit will be playing anu.
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

I'll watch kzk just to see glimpses of ronit but no way will i be able to see my sweetheart in a sissy role!!!!

Ronit thumbnail
i will only and only support my actor Ronit Bose Roy
cooldude thumbnail
i think so that cezzane does not hv that bility to play such a powerful role like ronit.......and i am sure that i will still be with anu played by ronit becauze i simply love him😛
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: galactic4_1000

I'll watch kzk just to see glimpses of ronit but no way will i be able to see my sweetheart in a sissy role!!!!

i know i ts gonna be so funny .... Bajaj is a strong character and cannot be played by any 1 else other than my sweetoo..
i watch the stupid serial only 4 ronit..
its bcoz of ronit i luv bajaj mihir ishaan and kunal [the hotty]
latika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

characterwise i like bajaj but i like chezane otherwise