Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Dhamki toh door ki baat hai, RK to uski chutni hii bana dega LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..silent.desire

rasika123 Newbie
rasika123
rasika123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i dont think this dhamki will work on RK..waise bhi MB wont agree to go with Mukund,...she is better off without him

Yes, even I don't want her to leave , that's why I said "Just want a threat ...". She can't go unless he gets 40 lakhs, but then it's also difficult for others to get 40 lakhs to free her. ...though being RK he won't show that he is affected ...but I guess he will. As being abandoned is his biggest fear deep in his heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
What wait Mukund threatens RK ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

No do you really hope that he will threatens RK
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

(Please No offence but actually it made me laugh, sorry if I hurt you). Nice post BTW your topic made me laughed like hell.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Basiliskmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

RK muku ki aisi halat karega     

Edited by manesha76 - 06 September 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..saijahnavisilent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasika123

i dont think this dhamki will work on RK..waise bhi MB wont agree to go with Mukund,...she is better off without him

Yes, even I don't want her to leave , that's why I said "Just want a threat ...". She can't go unless he gets 40 lakhs, but then it's also difficult for others to get 40 lakhs to free her. ...though being RK he won't show that he is affected ...but I guess he will. As being abandoned is his biggest fear deep in his heart.

forget about 40 lakhs wo agar Mukund le bhi aye but itni himmat kahan se layega ki stand in front of RK and give him dhamki. Wo to pehle hi RK ko dekh kar Madhubala ke piche chup jayega darr ke mare. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

..PlayfulKiss..

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I don't want him back

..PlayfulKiss..

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
First of all who is he to threaten RK.

He is a spineless man who couldn't be there for his fiancee when she need him the most.

And the show will be better off without his entry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index