Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Just want Mukku to threaten RK

rasika123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As we heard Mukku is coming back, I just want him to threaten RK that he will pay his 40 Lakh at
any cost and will take Madhu back from him.  I would love to see this and RK's reaction restless after this. Ofcourse for Mukku it's very difficult ...but mean while RK will experience a fear of loosing MB, also J factor ...😳...
Whatever may be the hatred he has for Madhu now...but one thing he can't deny is he is not lonely any more, she is there with him always ...that itself is a big relief , comfort  for him in his empty life .though he doesn't realize or accept.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont think this dhamki will work on RK..waise bhi MB wont agree to go with Mukund,...she is better off without him
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I have a gut feeling it will neither be jealousy or fear of Lossing... I think he will do something so bad to mukku that Mukand will forget madhus name. Lol
Remember he is RK- he does the impossible...
I also can't wait when he bashes him up like hell.
Hehe me waiting lol
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Muku threatening RK  . OMG koi mujhe bacchao 
Originally posted by: leverne

i dont think this dhamki will work on RK..waise bhi MB wont agree to go with Mukund,...she is better off without him

I hate mukku. He is so not a man, left her in middle of everuthing
DrashtiDhamiluv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasika123

As we heard Mukku is coming back, I just want him to threaten RK that he will pay his 40 Lakh at
any cost and will take Madhu back from him.
  I would love to see this and RK's reaction restless after this. Ofcourse for Mukku it's very difficult ...but mean while RK will experience a fear of loosing MB, also J factor ...😳...
Whatever may be the hatred he has for Madhu now...but one thing he can't deny is he is not lonely any more, she is there with him always ...that itself is a big relief , comfort  for him in his empty life .though he doesn't realize or accept.

@red ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

He will in turn take a 40 lac loan from Madhu

Originally posted by: manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633"> Muku threatening RK</font>

Lol
Completely agree haha
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i would rather see RK hit him left right n centre,,
i have strong dislike for that character so no hard feelings to muku fans
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dhamki toh door ki baat hai, RK to uski chutni hii bana dega ðŸ˜†

rasika123 thumbnail

Yes, even I don't want her to leave , that's why I said "Just want a threat ...". She can't go unless he gets 40 lakhs, but then it's also difficult for others to get 40 lakhs to free her. ...though being RK he won't show that he is affected ...but I guess he will. As being abandoned is his biggest fear deep in his heart.