•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Once TVS was strong,smart,genuine,independant,gave a damn to others thinking/decision,helping

Now he is weak,dependant,forced to listen to others,others take decision of his life.
everyone iswondering what hpnd to TVS why he became like this for sucha  cheater and ungrateful girl whom he loved

its very simple just imagine if he is tat strong smart and independant how can cvs show adi-sugni together,in love,romacing eachother

cvs want audience to have sympathy for adi-sugni so we can accept them as a couple who are inlove

if TVS is same like before audience can neither have sympathy on adi-sugni or can accept them as couple then wat to do simple show TVS as a lusty,obsessive,womenizer who is chasing sugni,adi protecting her from TVS buri nazar then audience willhave sympathy for sugni and think adi as a righteous person who protects andrespects women and an ideal person for any women an saviour for sugni and accept him as hero.so for changing perceptions of audience they need to change TVS from strong to weak and adi from selfish,person who ill treats women to the guy who respects women and protects them.so to make adi-sugni acceptable by audience they need to totally change TVS character and degrade him and uplift aditya from selfish to mahan and sugni to a great women who sacrifices herlife and love for other women life

but cvs are forgetting that how can audience all of a sudden accept this changes.if they wanted this they must had done this from begining but as writers and directors changedthey must atleast bring some logical and strong points which shows this is the reason for changewhich can be accepted by audience
These CVS have simply thrown logic out of the window long time ago.What we are now witnessing now is random personality changes instead of logical changes in a character. Sugni-I just hate her for what she had done.TVS-they have changed a strong, mature man into an obsessive man.I feel sorry for VB.What an waste to his acting talent. Adi-An irritating person who likes to lecture others. If they had to show TVS turning negative then there were thousand better and smarter ways then that Reva Manzil track and Sardhakai was the worst way of throwing Adi-Sugni together.They have completely butchered the characters.
completely agree. They destroyed a fantastic show which had a strong following from the start which is rare. They have also destroyed very strong characters and are wasting fantastic acting talent of the cast to show a mundane storyline.

I still do not understand why the cast are not fighting the CVs to say this not how their characters would act.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
 They doing everything deliberately ...  don't understand why... they know very well that, this is not right but they doing this continuously...don't know whom they want to make happy... and i want to know who is happy to all this hodge-podge ... ðŸ¤¡
-