Pavitra Rishta between ARVI

mallika_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont know why but I enjoying this track. why should ekta get everything she wants. She will see us hurt. Why shell we let her win, I'm not saying that we should continue to watch Pavitra Rishta No certainly not, I admit that even though I had promised not to see, I could not leave it after reading the WU, why should I lose the ability to see ovi suffer and living in a hell, yes arjun will create a hell for her. he can never forget Purvi. He loves her and is going to do it all his life. and here I am saying that he is not wrong. although he is married now with ovi so what this here I do not call for marriage sorry but it's the truth. a marriage is never a marriage if one is forced to go into meaningless marriage like arjun, yes even if he agreed to this, but he was majboor Pyar ke hathon, we all know he can not see Purvi cry and here she begged in front of him how could he refuse. here is the only one that suffers most of all and it is arjun. he knew what he was doing and by doing so, it is just that he is going to suffer all his life yet he agreed, this here you call for true love. I  till Trust Arvi. they will be together chahe hazar ovi beech mein aye. pyar agar sacha ho toh usse koi ek hone se nehin rokh sakta. I know many of you hate the fact that purvi will be called 2nd wife and more but I dont care. jab is shaadi ka koi matlab hi nehin hai tou what 1st and 2nd sach toh yehi hai ke purvi arjun ka pehla aur akhri pyar hai and no meaningless mariagge can change this fact. Pavitra Rishta means pure relationship right, I do not know how you see the word Pavitra Rishta but I'll tell you what I think of when I hear this word.
Pavitra Rishta =pure relationship jaise dil se dil ka. I can still see pavitra rishta between arjun purvi
inke beech dil se dil ka rishta hai jo kabhi bhi nehin tooth sakta, they have still pure love for each other toh phir pavitra rishta kaise khatam ho gaya. how can you people say there is no more pavitra rishta between arjun purvi sirf shaadi na hone se rishta khatam. shaadi nehin hoi toh kya? dil se dil ka rishta toh wahi pe hain. kya shaadi is only pavitra rishta between a man and woman NO. dil se dil ka hi rishta sirf pure aur sacha hota hai jo har kisi se nehin jodh sakta.
yeh pavitra rishta dil se dil ka jodh jukha hai purvi aur arjun ke beech aur ko bhi rishta iss dil ke rishte ko nehiin todh sakta.
yeh mann se mann ka rishta hai. aur yehi ek rishta sach hai baki sab jhoot.
aur yehi dil ka pavitra rishta ine pirsay milaye ga mujhe yaqeen hai,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You know mallika, I was thinking about this same thing.. I would ask Arjun to get the marriage annulled and take off at jet speed from the vicinity of both these selfish girls.

I hope that is what Arjun does even though there is no Ashna to advice him. I could understand Ovi taking everyone's blessings, why did this fool do it ? I thought he hadn't taken the marriage seriously.
I hope Purvi is not pregnant and that Arjun doesn't have to get embroiled with either of these two girls ever again. Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for giving us a new meaning of pavitra rishta...hope ARVI ka ye dil se dil ka rishta kabhi na tute and they will be together soon very-very soon...
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah the ongoing track is good.i think ovi-arjun marriage will not last too long.she is yet to se the bad side of arjun
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just watched asha and ankitas part and when arjun calls purvi that scene  suddenly a thought comes in my mind that is arjun purvi romance is not end and that romance may be like after ovis engagement  what happened like that  way and may be arjun want to close purvi  as he cant away from her and always of course purvi refuse it  and may be in that time arcna manav remarriage will complete and another twist that is purvi pregnent although we dont want it but its obvious it will happen and then arjun ovi divorce and arjun get married with purvi. really suck show.
Jaisoif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree Arjun will never truly accept Ovi and maybe then she'll realize the truth.
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
it would be worst if they show purvi pregnant... plzzz dnt do this to arvi...