Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ishq Wala Love - Official Video (Page 6)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Ew... not wasting money on this movie, i dont know names but the gal is not appealing and one of the guy has vivek's hair cut from initial days and reminds of vivek more, only one of them has screen presence 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish.

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

OR better yet, Alia wins SOTY LOL
cuz so far, her character doesn't seem to be even interested in the title lol

it'd indeed be a nice twist 

Yes, exactly! She's the main female lead, but the trailer had like ONE dialogue of hers, and that too was nothing "Haathon mein pompom leke ladkon ke liye cheellana meri style nahi." THAT'S IT. LOL It didn't show her working out, or racing or anything, but they did that with Varun, Sid and Sana. Is she even participating? She should just surprise everyone and be like "BAM! That's right boys, I used you both to distract you kids so I can win it. I love none of you." And then walks off.  Okay maybe the last bit doesn't happen, but her winning the competition would be cool.

Originally posted by .Anamika.

I was thinking how Varun would win the competition but Sid gets hurt and while everyone would be going to Varun, congratulating him, Alia would be running to a bloody and badly hurt Sid, yelling his name in full Bollywood style with her hair flying everywhere and tears running down her face. And then Varun will have won the competition but lost the girl...

Orrr, Alia or Sana win the competition. 

Hotmess, WHYY don't you want Alia and Sid?! He's so yuummy!! I mean, it sucks he's gay and all...but holy crap! So hot!

I actually don't assume he's gay.. he may be, but none of the so called "sources" have sources. They just seem like dumb people making stupid claims. LOL He is good looking! I don't mind if him and Alia end up together. I just don't like how KJo/Dharma is giving the story away in the promos. It feels like Sid-Alia will get together at the end, and I hate the predictability.. maybe that's why.

Varun might actually win the competition and lose the girl.. who knows. Or maybe they bet that whoever wins SOTY gets Alia, and other has to sacrifice. There are so many possibilities!

Edited by HotMess - 06 September 2012 at 8:45pm

.Anamika.

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Yup.. Sid looks too much like Vivek..

I was thinking something like Sid/Alia cheat which causes a rift in their friendship right before the final competition and Varun/Sid have major issues then.. But since Sid is gonna walk away with the girl, KJO's gonna make varun get the trophy..

And can someone please tell me what's so great about Sana Saeed? She's not even main in the movie and she's most likely gonna be a weak actor..
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
^ dude I was trying hard not to be too judgmental but.. I REALLY HATE the way she says that dialog LOL her voice goes shaky in like 8 words and she really, really sounded like an airhead with that dialog.

but Aaah I will reserve further judgment for later lol

HotMess

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I am not expecting much from Sana, tbh. I just want to see her on screen for the heck of it because come on, she was little Anjali! Let's see how much she grew as an actress.. I am just curious, that's it. 
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

^ dude I was trying hard not to be too judgmental but.. I REALLY HATE the way she says that dialog LOL her voice goes shaky in like 8 words and she really, really sounded like an airhead with that dialog.

but Aaah I will reserve further judgment for later lol

Her dialogue delivery and expressions seem really weak. Even in Ishq Wala Love, she's way too OTT. Let's see if she's impressive in the movie, but I don't think she's stealing the Debut award from Yami or Diana for now. LOL
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I can't seem to like Sid because of those gay rumors. I just always have that in mind when seeing him in these promos. Alia is totally copying Kareena's expressions from Kareena's earlier days. Varun seems bollywood material..but there's something so familiar about his looks. It's as if I've seen him before somewhere & it's sort of bothering me. LOL

The song's cheesy and nothing new. For starters, "ishq wala love" sounds as stupid as the title of the film, "student of the year." They really should have come up with a better title. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lentilsaish.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
And I noticed how Alia looks older than her age onscreen. She's what? 18 or 19?..yet with all that makeup on her face she looks older to me. She looked younger in that disco song..here she looks more mature than her actual age. Bollywood should have a certain age limit for people to enter...it's as if people lose their innocence once they enter this industry and Alia is really just a kid. lol 

Go to top