Posted: 11 years ago
loved Siddharth here...OMG the more I see him...the more I like him 😳
I hope him n Aalia end up together πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by .Anamika.

I kinda like Siddharth more. He's really hot! When I think of Varun, I think of his dad...which is obviously a huge turn off.

It's pretty obvious that she's going to end up with Siddharth. Alia doesn't seem to be acting well but she is pretty. That's pretty much all that matters for an "Actress".

at bolded bit: innit πŸ˜† same damn problem over here =(

I'm kinda liking Siddharth more now, I didn't find him much of anything in the first trailer... but something tells me I'm gonna be liking his character more
Varun's probably gonna be the cocky kid who gets butthurt over a new guy trying to take his place in college. Then Sid & Varun will become friends, and Varun will get butthurt again because Sid's gonna steal his girl, and will be a tough competition for SOTY. 

Sid will the new kid on the block. Probably more independent, and not living off of parents' money.. maybe even poorer than Varun and Alia.

Typical, predictable, already-been-done kind of story. πŸ€”
Sid's supposed to be the middle-class guy here on a scholarship to win for his parents probably.. Though he doesn't even look middle-class.
^ that reminds me SO MUCH of that show on Star One, Remix

that was a pretty good show...
but honestly it sounds a little bit like roles reversed in Kuch Kuch Hota Hain

I hope they.. don't do that πŸ˜†
I watched Remix so long ago I don't even remember anything. I just remember their names were Ranveer, Tia, Ashi and.. Yuvi? Omg, I don't remember his name anymore. It seems like I watched it years ago. πŸ˜†

Sid doesn't look that poor, yeah. Hopefully they are able to differentiate the classes somehow to have a bigger effect. I actually want the biggest twist where Sid-Alia don't end up together. That shiz is so predictable right now, and I don't like predictable endings. πŸ˜† And I hope Sid/Varun both lose SOTY, and someone else like Sana Saeed wins it. 
Halfway through the video, I was bored. πŸ₯± The song isn't all that either.
Varun Dhawan >>>>>
He is too good for this movie! Whatta presence yaar ☺️
OR better yet, Alia wins SOTY πŸ˜†
cuz so far, her character doesn't seem to be even interested in the title lol

it'd indeed be a nice twist 
I was thinking how Varun would win the competition but Sid gets hurt and while everyone would be going to Varun, congratulating him, Alia would be running to a bloody and badly hurt Sid, yelling his name in full Bollywood style with her hair flying everywhere and tears running down her face. And then Varun will have won the competition but lost the girl...

Orrr, Alia or Sana win the competition. 

Hotmess, WHYY don't you want Alia and Sid?! He's so yuummy!! I mean, it sucks he's gay and all...but holy crap! So hot!