India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The Irony of Sid's Destiny!!!

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Well! This thought just came into my mind!
We all know Siddharth Shukla had done three shows before BV -
1. Baabul ka Aangan chhootey na...he was fresh and that ways, according to the then standards, pretty good!

2. The TRP garnerer - Jaane pehchaane se yeh ajnabi...he was kinda good...his talent was noticed...

3. The game changer - Luv U Zindagi...i call it a game changer because he was trusted by the likes of Imtiaz Ali for the Aditya role...but the show failed miserably...It didnt even run its full course...just ended in 46 episodes...though his chemistry with the lead actress, Pavitra Punia was appreciated...he was even linked up with her!!! But his fans hated him with Pavitra in real...

And then the string of ads and cameos...and then BV came...what he lost through LUZ, he had BV to gain back!

LUZ was loosely based on...yes you guessed it right...JAB WE MET...and now the way BV is heading these days, it seems we'll get the JAB WE MET connection back in Sid's life...and his chemistry with Pratyusha is not only well appreciated but his fans would love them to get together in real too...Its indeed his life's biggest irony!

JWM lost...JWM got again!!!

JAB WE MET in BALIKA VADHU STYLE!!!
Are we ready for it???

p.s. Even if others dont want him with Prats, I am still on with my mission...lol...
MISSION SIDYUSHA!!!

Edited by funky_junkie - 06 September 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

memberbvsancheetammishra1nazsheikhpabitra.XAiShBaBy08XVsoujanyaNandini6fastforwardarorasurbhi-Raz-ashred12Suchi-Vishakha_Sakhitv_princess

Habeeba_d Senior Member
Habeeba_d
Habeeba_d

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I think they look good together too, it would be nice if they got together for real,but not keeping any hopes up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vsoujanya

pabitra. Senior Member
pabitra.
pabitra.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Loved your post.. Sid and Sidyusha surely rocks!!

memberbv

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Ansh look TOO good together..and SId is too gdlooking soo...hehe

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
i love your post..and kinda agree with you

i am following Sid from babul days and always had a complain that he doesn't get a suitable heroine...in babul ..i didn't like aastha with him..though i liked aastha in later shows but in babul it seemed to me that sid is just too good to be paired opposite aastha
 in ajnabee i didn't like aditi tailong nor sanjida sheikh..aditi looked nothing in comparison to sid and sanjeeda looked elder to shiv..its only my pov
then LUZ i didn't like pavitra purnia..neither that show..i didn't find any sweetness in her
but for the first time in bv i got what i waited for..on the one hand prince charming in anandi's life and on the other hand a beautiful,pretty,soft heroine for sid
i will say Pratyusha is best among all heroine of sid...if i wouldn't know that prats has bf in real life i would like to see them together in ofscreen too

SidYusha rocks

Edited by aru_86 - 06 September 2012 at 10:23pm

pabitra.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index