OMG!!!!Barun visits IF!! my reply to Kushboo...

dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
As I know /feel.. Barun is young  & intelligent guy...
So if sum 1 praising him..he will say only damn it!!!!! on the other way in case of bashing he will say what the ****...

Khushboo just take a chill pill about Barun's feeling seeing those bashing messages...
I think He won't mind for any bashing...
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›coz earlier this guy was in two shows which ran only for few months...and was almost unnoticed...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭[I cursed myself why I had ignored him earlier😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑]
So this time he got such a huge attention...Even he mentioned 1 of his interview that  he's happy for whatever he's getting now...

PS: Pls pls pls 😳😳😳😳😳😳tell him that I love him not only for his look...Most important for his acting..he's such a briliant actor...He has one thing  that everybody[hero] lacks in this industry..two  wonderful expressive eyes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
agree wid u!!!! barun is an amazing actorπŸ‘,,,love him a lot😳
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously, I'm with you on this!

ASR may have an ego the size of Mt. Everest, but offscreen Mr. Sobti is a really chilled out guy. He knows to take bashing with a pinch of sugar.

And in any case, like you said, we don't just swoon over him for his wonderful looks, we also go ga ga over his acting.. oh and we laugh to death on his offscreen antics πŸ˜† Barun darling if you are reading this (by the slightest chance), please know this that your fans love you! And even if they bash you, it is not for your acting but the way some other factors make your character fluctuate on the show.

Barun Sobti, you are a heartthrob darling!

You make my heart go dhak dhak dhak too! πŸ˜³
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
really, he deserves more appreciation
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitzy

Seriously, I'm with you on this!

ASR may have an ego the size of Mt. Everest, but offscreen Mr. Sobti is a really chilled out guy. He knows to take bashing with a pinch of sugar.

And in any case, like you said, we don't just swoon over him for his wonderful looks, we also go ga ga over his acting.. oh and we laugh to death on his offscreen antics πŸ˜† Barun darling if you are reading this (by the slightest chance), please know this that your fans love you! And even if they bash you, it is not for your acting but the way some other factors make your character fluctuate on the show.

Barun Sobti, you are a heartthrob darling!

You make my heart go dhak dhak dhak too! πŸ˜³

Ditto
Zoya2550 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳😳Agree with u ...we just love him 😳 and we can do everything  for our lovely Barun. Edited by Zoya2550 - 11 years ago
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohh come on...I dont believe Barun found bashing posts whenever he visited dis forum...I am a regular viewer n i am online most of da time...I dont find any such posts...sum post mite contain critisism n i am sure Barun understands da diference between bashing n critisism...In fact,we love Barun so much dat I find very less such posts where Barun is critisised,1 in a thousands may be...n yeah I LOVE U BARUN SOBTI...ofcourse coz u r a perfect actor but wil not deny either dat I love u more coz u r da most good looking telly actor..everybody is not blesed wid such kiler looks n burning hotness n cheeky cuteness...u r 1 hel of a combination of looks n talent...who wont love u...not loving u is not even an option
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i really love barun's performance as a ASR..  BARUN makes ASR so perfect.. he always justify his character...he is a gem of indian tv indutries.. india u r lucky to have him...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,  he is nt only a versatile actors.. also a good , decent person..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 i dont know who bashes his acting.. who dares to do that?😑😑😑😑 i m really feeling disheartened someone critize him.. through this week he makes me  cry, smile , emotional & happy too.. such brillant actors..this week i loved evry bit of his acting. when he sheded tears ...my heart just went out ..😭😭😭,felt happy when he exposed dadi.. as a asr styleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, who would have better acting talent than barun in indian tv? i love so much..  Allah bless u...i wish i can see ASR more than 5 years...arshi love u lots... long live... ipkknd .. always keep rocking...⭐️
 guys i wanna know when he visited & who bash his acting?πŸ˜•
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
and how come he did not see any appreciation posts? so many positive posts r there.. ppl loved SARUN to the core.. He doesn't know that? I dont believe this fully..

Barun should visit his profile full of appreciation.. if sometimes he is being criticized he should know abt that so that he may improve those..

susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...agree with u