Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare (Page 51)

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Leesan..you are right about the trend in serials..they pass such wrong informations..ideally it should have been annulment at first place..but they chose to call it divorce D'oh

You are talking about 6 months.Shocked.I don't wanna see them together for even 6 seconds.just wishing that they don't show him staying there for anyone's sake..even if R is there for few episodes ..I would not mind if the bomb explosion happens and they stretch the uproar of one day till weekend ( like they showed that unfortunate night for 2 weeks) and in the upcoming week R leaves ..LOL 

I think R will make some other story in Vyas house or may say the same thing what she said to Indu...
When he is getting slapped in precap, they did not show Raddi face..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanmisty85-Swetha-

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Guys, please move to MMT Sat!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanpc_pals

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Guys, please move to MMT Sat!

Lol! It's still Friday where I am, but will do!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
We will move to sat MMT ..
6 minutes more for Saturday to come here Big smile

Leesan-Swetha-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
goood morning buddies
the slap is not going to come on monday.
I still think there is a 50-50 chance that its again mohan's nightmare.
He sees rondi at home and might be worried about what will happen if renu sees her. The rest could be his imagination.
or even if it is really true, there are many things to unfold b4 the 'slap'
mohan has to deal with ridhimma and try to prevent her from exposing him infront of vyas parivar.
Since he knows renu has doubts , he might be forced to agree to stay there so that rondi doesnt come out in the open and others see her at his house. (This drama will ofcourse worsen his situation in case megha sees rondi b4 he can tell her the girl is at home.)

Edited by shamil - 07 September 2012 at 9:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha_for_MegHanNBT-BVLeesanpc_palsmisty85-Swetha-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
i dont know where things r heading...

the most common possibilities at the moment only end up scaring me...

1. mohan is forced to stay with ridzie so that she wont barge into vyas house...this will make matters even worse because i am sure megha wont like it...and ridzie can always pretend some cozy scenes with mohan...
i can only hope that mohan will find a way out and will stay in office 24*7 if possible...i wud also love to see him staying in karan's place for a change to avoid ridzie...
that way megha will also start missing him...

2. and then the slap scene...i dont know if vyas family especially papaji comes to know of this...then how mohan will redeem himself to win back megha...as for megha i think she is already walking on the route of forgiving...i just hope she will gv one chance to mohan to talk before the slap happens...

3. i am also dreading that sanjay-renu will take this opportunity and will try to put the blame of FD issue on mohan...papaji now again on mistrust wagon will surely believe his own son over mohan...

i am counting in all the above cases that megha will stand by mohan and will trust him no matter wat...
for once i want her to judge by his intentions and not his actions like mohan said to nanhi "teri mummy ko sirf galati dikhayi deti hai"...

and papaji...i dont know y he always uses his hands more than words...from day 1 till now he never gives mohan a chance to say or explain anything...

i dont know y mohan has to go thru all kinds of humiliations from vyas family...it has always been the same...he is human after all...cant be always perfect...wen he is all perfect papaji will shower him with love and hugs and all...and the moment he will do something wrong he will throw chappals or slap him that too in front of everyone...
mohan left his own dad to avoid such scenarios but unfortunately his wife's ex-sasurji is the same...

i know they dont show mohan that way...he has no issue that he has to live with amar's family...but as a viewer i feel it so degrading that megha's former FIL is slapping mohan...

i really wish wen things will come back on track...mohan will hv a word or two to say to papaji...

but i am still hoping that the slap is a dream of mohan...because i believe it will be shown on monday itself...i believe the ME of uttaran was a sudden decision...so all 5 episodes of NBT were ready...this slap scene was supposed to come on friday...and since in one episode things cant progress so fast so the slap has to be a dream...

i am counting on one other thing...i really wish mohan confides in jiji...so far the relation between jiji has been shown with a line in between...although jiji has always supported mohan and helped him in his love story...but mohan has never by his own accord shared anything with jiji...
there r 2 reasons...mohan is not someone who shares his feelings so easily even with guru...nanhi is the only exception...
and jiji is an elderly lady and mohan always shows that respect...i dont remember a single instance where mohan let her know anything how he is feeling...but jiji has always understood by herself...

that is y it is so frustrating that jiji cant feel anything is wrong between MM...i thot she will know instantly...but no...but this time if not mohan then guru must share ridzie truth with jiji...he can also tell jiji the true colors of ridzie...i am hoping JNG ganging up again to help MM...

and yes megha joining PL again...wud love to see some nice moments there...at home JNG and in office karan-dimpy ganging up...wud be nice...

letz c...there r so many possibilities to bring the old NBT flavour back...and i also hope they will not drag ridzie issue after next friday...

and as for leap...yes colors serials all go for leaps...but wen there is nothing more to show...here there is mohan's dad, megha's own maayka...so i dont think leap is coming...also i dont think they will let go of ashnoor...she is as popular as kunal...so i am keeping my fingers crossed...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 08 September 2012 at 1:00am

NBT-BVmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index