Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare (Page 50)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Originally posted by kuls11

Hi Sumi and Pal...

I wartched MOhan Nanhi scene...it was so cute...reminded me of their old times...rest I did FF...but I M possible was...so cute...Mohan is still Mohan...

Pal u watched paritgya too...u dint liked Krishna there LOL

hi Kuls
MN looks so adorable while sleeping ..Big smile  
Watched Pratigya in bits in beginning..didn't find Krishna great that he can stay in my memories.LOL

MN when they were sleeping I miss there scene...let me check
i WATCHED PRAGIYA  for 3-4 months...but I used to hate angad...love Krishna...LOL...strong affinity to all Gawars...LOL.mujhe actually heroine over drama bardasht nahi hota...kya fmaily thi poori ki poorri anpad...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Kuls
I am definitely up for FD issue coming out and Papaji coming to know about his son and DIL deeds..
He will definitely get a shock of his life this time..Mohan may not be blamed * tying knots * ..
Meanwhile he may bails out Sanjay from this..and will be gaining some respect from Papaji..

Edited by passionalive - 07 September 2012 at 9:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesanSilentsoul-Swetha-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Leesan Papaji getting to know about MR truth has given me hopes that Raddi's role will end soon. She will leave no stone unturned to torture/ humiliate Mohan and in turn dig her own grave because Megha will definitely support Mohan after a point and when Mohan has Megha's support he can win any battle...Raddi will be a cake walk for him.

Are u out of ur concentration camp for Mohan...LOLI think same if family will humilite him...Megha will stand for him,,,,,,,,,,but still I dont want his publis humiliation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan-Swetha-

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by Jonaki

So why did Riddhima refuse to go to court to prove her marriage was valid? A question raised earlier but now seeing the episode, I really wonder why would she not take the legal route? Is it possible CVs are going the route of the possibility that their marriage is not valid? Her claims of not wanting to cause Mohan any trouble, doesn't seem to ring true.

@ jonaki...good point! I think there's a story behind this story! And IF, as we all dared to hope, that he MR marriage is a non marriage after all, then that's the best case scenario for all concernedThumbs Up
It would mean that MM are legally husband and wife ! Yay!! 
It would redeem and restore Mohan's character  
It would make Renu and Indu look even more foolish ( not hard to do!)
Megha and Mohan can start over, all over again! And so can we!! 

hoping for a miracle, bu not holding my breath ! The CVs don't like to see us too happy!  

@bold - hoping for that myself. Its the only real way they can redeem Mohan, and bring back the original flavour and story of NBT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanadoremevirgopc_pals

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Leesan
Better this bomb explodes now, so that we don't have to tolerate R further Big smile So that MM relation start gets moving in some positive direction..I am just crossing my finger as I don't wanna see Mohan being blamed for FD fiasco anyhow...Megha knows him very well that he was never behind money..rather he left his rich dad too...Hopefully he will be humiliated only for this marriage blunder ...Cry

@ passionalive, I agree completely! However it seems like open season on Mohan at this point, and they will try to stick everything on him, including the FD theft!!  I think high drama is in store for us, and nothing will be off limits!! Ouch  Mohan will be crucified...until Megha steps in !!  And that's the point of all this perhaps to jolt Megha into declaring her undying love and supporting Mohan at the absolute  last minute!! 

Think very high drama!!Wink Rondee will not go quietly either, even higher drama here!! The TRP seeking CVs must be rubbing their hands in glee and salivating just at the thought of it all!! LOL

So, buckle up, it's gonna be a wild and turbulent ride for MM , and indeed or us all!! 

pc_pals-Swetha-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Kuls
I am definitely up for FD issue coming out and Papaji coming to know about his son and DIL deeds..
He will definitely get a shock of his life this time..Mohan may not be blamed * tying knots * ..
Meanwhile he may bails out Sanjay from this..and will be gaining some respect from Papaji..

I dont want Mohan to help these 2...but...yes he should work to get megha money backl...but I still dotn want his public humiliation.,...but I think it will happen CVs no tleave any chance of public tamsha...

Leesanpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I have one doubt..
If this drama and explosion is gonna happen on Monday, is it possible that Mohan will not have to stay with R under same roof  anyhow ? Confused

Edited by passionalive - 07 September 2012 at 9:28pm

Leesan-Swetha-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

I have one doubt..
If this drama and explosion is gonna happen on Monday, is it possible that Mohan will not have to stay with R under same roof  anyhow ? Confused

Hmmm, good point! As long as they dont have to live together for 6 months, before a divorce is granted, as seems to be the norm in so many serials these days!! Angry   That would be the beginning of the end for me!!  Don't think so though since Riddz tore up the divorce documents anyhow!  

pc_pals-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index