Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare (Page 49)

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
It's all unravelling for Mohan !  More than the bursting of a bubble, it will seem more like a nuclear bomb!!  Once Papaji knows about Riddz, I don't see how MM can continue to hide the " bigamy" angle from the Vyas family, especially with Renu around to add fuel to be fire!! Angry

Oh well, maybe it's for the best! Let it all be revealed in one fell swoop!! Then maybe we can hope to see Megha putting aside her anger for a while,in order to support Mohan. And of course a speedy  resolution to Rondee's exit, this time for good!!  Gives new meaning to the term "You GO girl!!"  I mean it,please... just GO!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Hi Sumi..
Bubble burst time..he needed this reality check..
The sarcasm in Papaji tone about water leakage is enough to make one feel embarrassed ...
Neither he nor anyone will say that whose idea was this about water leakage lie..so R coming to his house will seem his idea of bringing her at his place ? Dead

You know I need one big time Dhulaii of Renu..one tight slap from Papajii..LOL

What did you do MonuAngry
Please come back to halkat Avatar...

I think getting R to vyas house must have been Renu's idea.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Leesan
Better this bomb explodes now, so that we don't have to tolerate R further Big smile So that MM relation start gets moving in some positive direction..I am just crossing my finger as I don't wanna see Mohan being blamed for FD fiasco anyhow...Megha knows him very well that he was never behind money..rather he left his rich dad too...Hopefully he will be humiliated only for this marriage blunder ...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Hi Sumi and Pal...

I wartched MOhan Nanhi scene...it was so cute...reminded me of their old times...rest I did FF...but I M possible was...so cute...Mohan is still Mohan...

Pal u watched paritgya too...u dint liked Krishna there LOL

Oh I was sporting a huge grin in the MN scene. Absolutely cute ald charming just like old times.

Silentsoulpc_pals

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jonaki

So why did Riddhima refuse to go to court to prove her marriage was valid? A question raised earlier but now seeing the episode, I really wonder why would she not take the legal route? Is it possible CVs are going the route of the possibility that their marriage is not valid? Her claims of not wanting to cause Mohan any trouble, doesn't seem to ring true.

@ jonaki...good point! I think there's a story behind this story! And IF, as we all dared to hope, that he MR marriage is a non marriage after all, then that's the best case scenario for all concerned! Thumbs Up

It would mean that MM are legally husband and wife ! Yay!! 
It would redeem and restore Mohan's character  
It would make Renu and Indu look even more foolish ( not hard to do!)
Megha and Mohan can start over, all over again! And so can we!! 

hoping for a miracle, bu not holding my breath ! The CVs don't like to see us too happy!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jonakipc_palsSilentsoul

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Hi Sumi and Pal...

I wartched MOhan Nanhi scene...it was so cute...reminded me of their old times...rest I did FF...but I M possible was...so cute...Mohan is still Mohan...

Pal u watched paritgya too...u dint liked Krishna there LOL

hi Kuls
MN looks so adorable while sleeping ..Big smile  
Watched Pratigya in bits in beginning..didn't find Krishna great that he can stay in my memories.LOL

LeesanSilentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hi LeeSan
There is one way by which Rondi will not go public about marriage...

If Megha herself go and blackmail her and Indu both that if her family knows about this...she will take Mohan to court.,...probaly 2 withces than stop schemeing...otherwise I think its gone be public humilation again for mOhan

Pal May be FD issue is to show Vyaas family their own big holes...may be FIL will come to know of Sajnyar fake signs..than he will know his own family is not les...first minky men than this FD...I am thinking FD will not be agsint Mohan...

SUmi yes...I did FF>...every rindi scene but that whole piece was like old times...and Kunal was bang on there...so it seems he makhofy scene which are actually on Mohan assissination ...itherwise he is bang on

Leesanadoremevirgo

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Leesan Papaji getting to know about MR truth has given me hopes that Raddi's role will end soon. She will leave no stone unturned to torture/ humiliate Mohan and in turn dig her own grave because Megha will definitely support Mohan after a point and when Mohan has Megha's support he can win any battle...Raddi will be a cake walk for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesanSilentsoulpc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index