Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare (Page 48)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
btw I missed the discussion this morning on pratiyga

I loved loved loved krishna and I loved to hate Angad.  the guy was th ebiggest sleazeball I had seen on Indian telly but there was something that was just so charismatic about him you could not avoid it.

it was only when angad died that I realized I loved krishna because he looked so strong as the hero by virtue of being equally matched by his nemesis angad.  I asked on that forum several times for angad to come back but nope that did not happen.

I stopped watching the show thereafter.  krishna semed gavar (rural) when compared to anyone other than angad.

kunal was great then and is great now too.  what a versatile dude and totally committed.  I really like how professional and committed he is to his work.. rest i.e. looks smile, hobbies passions are not what I m hung up about so I guess you cannot say I am a fan,.  more like an admirer of his talentBig smile

Edited by --Hope-- - 07 September 2012 at 7:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesansumiswapSilentsoulpc_pals

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Hi all Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Hope I think Mohan is still in a bubble. He will get his dose of reality check on Monday with a slap and with Raddi trying his patience we might see a halkat Monu...i m positive LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Hope
Last friday also we had this discussion on Angad..though I had started watching Pratigya in beginning but could not stand it long..probably watched on and off till Angad died..Jus my POV, I never liked Krishna..even after wearing those city style jeans, shirt and fake Italian shoes, he appeared ganwaar to me..Angad was definitely a threat for Krishna LOL I did not know that people were asking about Angad return..I think Ami was telling this Big smile Cant watch any show regularly..but I liked Angad in that small duration.Big smile A convincing portrayal of roadchaap betle chewing chhichoraa which I have seen in north India..LOL  did not watch Pratigya later, so I can't comment on Krishna further acts..

I was telling my hubby that KKK was in Pratigya..he took some moment and told " oh, Yehi hai wo chipda "  LOLLOL 

The dedication and sincerity appears in his work on different characters..he has come out of his last image of Angad..now he is only Mohan Bhatnagar..next , something different than this..Thumbs Up
I too an admirer and will probably follow his works if possible..Big smile

Edited by passionalive - 07 September 2012 at 8:31pm

Leesansumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I did not know anything about Pratigya till MB happend LOL
Its only after Kunal as MB that I went back to YT to see who this guy Angad was. And Kunal was much better than the hero in that show... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesanSilentsoulpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Sumi..
Bubble burst time..he needed this reality check..
The sarcasm in Papaji tone about water leakage is enough to make one feel embarrassed ...
Neither he nor anyone will say that whose idea was this about water leakage lie..so R coming to his house will seem his idea of bringing her at his place ?  Dead 

You know I need one big time Dhulaii of Renu..one tight slap from Papajii..LOL

What did you do Monu Angry
 Please come back to halkat Avatar...

Edited by passionalive - 07 September 2012 at 8:43pm

Leesansumiswap

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
So why did Riddhima refuse to go to court to prove her marriage was valid? A question raised earlier but now seeing the episode, I really wonder why would she not take the legal route? Is it possible CVs are going the route of the possibility that their marriage is not valid? Her claims of not wanting to cause Mohan any trouble, doesn't seem to ring true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Sumi and Pal...

I wartched MOhan Nanhi scene...it was so cute...reminded me of their old times...rest I did FF...but I M possible was...so cute...Mohan is still Mohan...

Pal u watched paritgya too...u dint liked Krishna there LOL

pc_palssumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index