Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri: Raat ke barah baje Riddhima entry kare (Page 31)

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Jonaki

See the photo could also have been taken if a fake marriage took place, right? So who would actually prove that their marriage is legal if Mohan denies it (not that he would because he is Mohan), but Rondi alone cannot prove the marriage because taking photos with the jai mala does not prove a marriage at all (at least in my view).

Excellent point... but mohan has also filed for divorce so it means he has accepted that marriage happened but what you say is also true... if mohan denies the marriage raddi doesn't have any witness unless she creates some fake witnesses.

Well my dear thats what I have been telling. Have they registered their marriage?

How can they register the marriage when Mohan has not signed in the marriage register or on the forms applying for registration.

I seriously want that in next few episodes, this issue is brought to Mohan's notice by his police friends. They investigate in the register and find no entry of MR wedding and hence they ask him to register his marriage with Megha asap and Megha accepts that very willingly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jonakimisty85

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
And all for ppl from south manis in matunga and udupi sri krishna matunga gip can give any restaurant from south india run for money

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2SwastikAshNimisty85Sunna_Deewani

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thank god, KKK ke script mein Raddi ke separate scenes nahin like hote..LOL

Nahin,wo SUHAAG hai mera..Dead how cheap..

i am like, bewakoof ye Swaang hai tera.Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriNBT-BVankur281SwastikAshNimisty85-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
today's rid's bathroom scene my son watched he said mom she gone be dieShocked ROFL now i will not watch NBT in front of himLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriankur281misty85

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by swavai2

Yeh, Pansshikar ka Piyush sahi mai achca hota hai. But have you ever tasted Batata Puri at Prakash! Oh I would love to have it on my death bed too!

Okay, to Panshikar me jaake piyush pi lungi us din tere liye. Piyush mujhse jyaadaa mere hubby ko bahot achch lagta hai.

I have not tried Prakash hotel at all.

Chalega if ur Hubby likes Piyush then let him have it...tum piyo ya woh..baat to same hai na LOL (how cheesy is that LOL)

Cheesy Cheesy LOL

If Rondi exits in a week or two, then I 'll have to go alone. My hubby is going of for a trek in Uttarancha Himalaya next week and he 'll be back only by end of this month.

When you are coming to Mumbai next time, do let me know, I'll take you to Prakash and of course treat you with Panshikar's Piyush.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswapmisty85-RadhaRani-

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Ab phir se marriage register ki baat kiyun ho raha hai!India me without registered social marriage is also valid.And proof-Priest and the pictures in the mobile!!And anyway,Mohan will not lie!Probably pshycho angle will be the reason here,i see less chances Rondi will change her mind,

blmadhuriankur281misty85-RadhaRani-

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

I think nbt is for colors what hitler didi is for zee low trps but hugely popular

blmadhuriPravesh.Pankur281misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Originally posted by swavai2

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by Jonaki

See the photo could also have been taken if a fake marriage took place, right? So who would actually prove that their marriage is legal if Mohan denies it (not that he would because he is Mohan), but Rondi alone cannot prove the marriage because taking photos with the jai mala does not prove a marriage at all (at least in my view).

Excellent point... but mohan has also filed for divorce so it means he has accepted that marriage happened but what you say is also true... if mohan denies the marriage raddi doesn't have any witness unless she creates some fake witnesses.

Well my dear thats what I have been telling. Have they registered their marriage?

How can they register the marriage when Mohan has not signed in the marriage register or on the forms applying for registration.

I seriously want that in next few episodes, this issue is brought to Mohan's notice by his police friends. They investigate in the register and find no entry of MR wedding and hence they ask him to register his marriage with Megha asap and Megha accepts that very willingly.

Oh yes... for registration process both husband & wife has to sign in front of the magistrate... & if mohan denies & says he didn't marry raddi she really doesn't have proof... but many times case tilts in favour of women giving them benefit of doubt... so some mystery or negative point about raddi has to come out so that mohan's case can become strong.

Jonakiblmadhuriankur281SwastikAshNi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index